Police Rule Ivy Street Fire As Arson;...

Police Rule Ivy Street Fire As Arson; Asking For Public Assistance

There are 5 comments on the The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York story from May 14, 2013, titled Police Rule Ivy Street Fire As Arson; Asking For Public Assistance. In it, The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York reports that:

Capt. Robert Samuelson of the Jamestown Police Department said investigators believe at least one suspect intentionally set the blaze at 23 Ivy St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York.

Hmmm

Binghamton, NY

#2 May 14, 2013
I have my opinions on the matter, i think it was planed by the office. There's a maint. concern that i've brought to their attention many times over the past year that was never addressed and couldn't figure out why. Well the answers become more apparent at this juncture!
curious

Fredonia, NY

#3 May 14, 2013
please feed me more. mr or mrs hmmmmmm
Steve

Binghamton, NY

#4 May 15, 2013
Probaly was Josh whalen they let that crazy dude out he will burn anything down crazy how he gets out and shit burns down
Gut instinct

Binghamton, NY

#5 May 15, 2013
I get the feeling it was an inside job, just my thoughts. Karma and the good lord knows!
Gut instinct

Fredonia, NY

#6 May 15, 2013
I am gay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Many Still Missing at Site of Iran Building Col... 1 hr Max 3
News Ontario firefighters' battle over volunteer wor... Thu movin on up 3
News Car torched, police investigating Jan 17 guest 1
News Betsy Layne family loses home to fire - Jan 17 Brenda 1
News Chico fire study evaluates staffing, station lo... Jan 17 Study Sayeth 2
News Four families homeless after Pittsfield fire; s... Jan 15 Cops are degenerates 1
News West suburban fire board pumped up chiefs' pens... (Sep '13) Jan 15 Boo 7
More from around the web