Mother, 67, who dies after hijab caug...

Mother, 67, who dies after hijab caught alight on a gas hob

There are 1 comment on the www.dailymail.co.uk story from Apr 12, 2013, titled Mother, 67, who dies after hijab caught alight on a gas hob . In it, www.dailymail.co.uk reports that:

A woman died after her hijab caught fire on a gas cooker - and she had accidentally set her clothes alight in similar situations three times before, an inquest heard yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.dailymail.co.uk.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 12, 2013
Wow.. How horrible...Just goes to show, loose clothing and gas are a hazard...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fires blaze across Houston residences overnight 1 hr Walter glen stockton 3
News Fire Chief Accused Of Showing Up Drunk To Scene... (Nov '13) 2 hr Fire pharts 3
News Investigation continues in OKC firefighter's ar... 19 hr privateclub 1
News Los Angeles Often Burns in the Movies. Now It's... Sat Prince John 1
News Plaque to honor Main Island Creek VFD nine orig... Sat Daddy-jim 1
News Massive fire destroys part of meat processing f... Sat GTA 1
News Woman charged with murder in deadly Kentucky ap... Fri Jules2000 1
More from around the web