Northville Woman dies in a house fire at Kings Mill Co-op
Feb 18, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Westland Observer
STAFF PHOTOGRAPHER Northville Township firefighters begin to stow away their gear after extinguising a blaze at 18284 Jamestown Circle on Feb.
#1 Feb 18, 2013
Could this have been another case of human spontaneous combustion?
#2 Feb 18, 2013
I doubt that.
The woman was a 96 year old smoker sleeping upstairs despite a hip fracture and partial blindness. Northville Fire Department got there in four minutes after the call. Of course, that call was too late to save her, but contrast the response versus Detroit.
Add your comments below
|Woman Accused of Setting Fire With Burned Bacon||1 hr||wichita-rick||12|
|Worker shocked at construction site||10 hr||UnionSMD||2|
|Blaze scorches 120 acres, burns outbuildings||14 hr||Holly Deaton||1|
|Higher gas prices expected after refinery fire (Aug '12)||17 hr||Tuco Blondie||10|
|Hayward: Hazardous vapor release at shuttered c...||Thu||Natural Disasters...||1|
|Park officials discover fire on Lake Superior's...||Thu||Natural||1|
|Apostle Islands fire burns for weeks; rangers l...||Thu||Natural||1|
Find what you want!
Search Fire Forum Now