I-75 Northbound at the Disalle Bridge...

I-75 Northbound at the Disalle Bridge backed up due to several accidents

There are 2 comments on the WTVG-TV Toledo story from Jan 25, 2013, titled I-75 Northbound at the Disalle Bridge backed up due to several accidents. In it, WTVG-TV Toledo reports that:

Authorities advise you to slow down and take an alternate route. I-75 Northbound at the Disalle Bridge backed up due to several accidents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVG-TV Toledo.

Snot

Romulus, MI

#1 Jan 25, 2013
A perfect structured society is in disarray as we look to a black man fallen mute with disillusion then we discover we are in a time wobble abyss !
Pete

Livonia, MI

#2 Jan 25, 2013
That's Ohio so you may as well stay home instead of blowing a tie rod on the Michigan side. Or take that detour and go by Milan and visit former mayor Kwame. Try to smuggle a Hustler to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Photographer and firefighter joins passions to ... Thu Recognize the nam... 2
News Fires in Nopiming Provincial Park double in siz... May 25 May 1
News Suffolk Cops Investigate Lindenhurst Fire, Murder (Aug '10) May 25 LindyGrad2001 37
News Sissonville VFD needs $450,000 (Nov '10) May 24 Cric 40
News When World War II was fought off the coast of C... May 24 Go Blue Forever 1
News Two-Alarm Blaze Damages Six East Bay Homes, Dis... May 23 Old town Antioch 1
News Fire calls: April 28 - May 4 (May '14) May 23 Who Started Alta ... 5
More from around the web