Orland Fire Protection District Plans To Discipline Firefighter Over Fatal Crash

There are 2 comments on the Chicago Chronicle story from Mar 6, 2013, titled Orland Fire Protection District Plans To Discipline Firefighter Over Fatal Crash. In it, Chicago Chronicle reports that:

ORLAND PARK, Ill. Orland Fire Protection District officials plan to meet with the Cook County State's Attorney's office Thursday before disciplining the lieutenant charged with reckless homicide in the death of a 25-year-old Downers Grove woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Chronicle.

Geezer

Orland Park, IL

#1 Mar 6, 2013
I have never heard of State's Attorneys meeting with lawyers and giving them information gathered in an ongoing criminal case for use in a civil matter. Something stinks here. The Orland Park Fire legal team should wait until the criminal case is resolved before trying to hand this guy his head on a platter. What happened to due process? Is innocent until proven guilty a foreign idea in Orland Park?
mokena fire

Schaumburg, IL

#2 Mar 6, 2013
another black eye for the orland fire dept

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawrence Town Board rescinds decision to consol... 13 hr outsider 2
News AEP Restores Power To Thousands Following Massi... 18 hr Former AEP Subscr... 3
News Freddie Gray's Family Is 'Satisfied' With Charg... Fri Amy 2
News Nuclear fears after Chernobyl bushfires Apr 30 George 2
News Michael Jackson's pets burnt alive in park fire Apr 30 L Ron Hubbard 2
News Forest fire blazes in Chernobyl off-limits zone Apr 30 George 13
News 'Obviously he touched a lot of lives' Apr 30 We hate coos bay ... 1
More from around the web