A "DRUNK" man was led to safety after...

A "DRUNK" man was led to safety after setting fire to a kitchen drawer in a caravan to keep warm.

There are 1 comment on the Bournemouth Echo story from Mar 1, 2013, titled A "DRUNK" man was led to safety after setting fire to a kitchen drawer in a caravan to keep warm.. In it, Bournemouth Echo reports that:

A HAPLESS drunk broke into a caravan in Bournemouth and set a kitchen drawer on fire to keep warm on Friday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bournemouth Echo.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 1, 2013
Oh boy. Puke-booby is at it again.
Well, at least he is still alive & try it again, next week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greeted with joy 2 hr Mark 13
News Poll: What type of fire department should Hamil... 6 hr Fred schaffener 1
News Building burns off Salt River Road - Thu George Smith 1
News Park Service to burn parts of Gettysburga (Sep '16) Mar 23 Glass of Port 6
News Car bursts into flames on West Main - Mar 23 George Smith 1
News Murder, arson suspect to get requested mental e... (Dec '11) Mar 23 kmzpcb 32
News Fire at Gary Job Corps (Sep '08) Mar 21 Locotime247 15
More from around the web