El Paso officials hope for safe night...

El Paso officials hope for safe night of Halloween fun

There are 5 comments on the El Paso Times story from Oct 30, 2013, titled El Paso officials hope for safe night of Halloween fun. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Local authorities encourage the public to stay safe this Halloween when thousands of children are expected to go trick-or-treating.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Dean Wheeler

El Paso, TX

#1 Oct 30, 2013
This is my favorite night of the year and the only night I really let loose and go wild. I always buy some Wild Turkey to get int he mood. When the kids come to my door, I greet them with a sweet smile and offer them some nice chocolate candy. I always answer the door with it in my hand, however. One time when I left it on the kitchen table, a kid threw a rock at me when I turned to go get it. Little bastard hit me in the butt. One the kids are all gone, I strip down buck naked and watch Elvira movies because she's so hot. She posed for some nudies and she has big boob, a gorgeous rump and a full bush. I continue to sip the Wild Turkey while I watch until dawn.
Wet Neck

El Paso, TX

#2 Oct 30, 2013
Dean Wheeler wrote:
This is my favorite night of the year and the only night I really let loose and go wild. I always buy some Wild Turkey to get int he mood. When the kids come to my door, I greet them with a sweet smile and offer them some nice chocolate candy. I always answer the door with it in my hand, however. One time when I left it on the kitchen table, a kid threw a rock at me when I turned to go get it. Little bastard hit me in the butt. One the kids are all gone, I strip down buck naked and watch Elvira movies because she's so hot. She posed for some nudies and she has big boob, a gorgeous rump and a full bush. I continue to sip the Wild Turkey while I watch until dawn.
STFU, your favorite night of the year is every night, while you get you joto azz pounded by my chorizo.
huey goins

El Paso, TX

#3 Oct 30, 2013
Wet Neck wrote:
<quoted text>STFU, your favorite night of the year is every night, while you get you joto azz pounded by my chorizo.
Are you some kind of a gay boy? Why are you always talking about sausage up the butt?
Wet Neck

El Paso, TX

#4 Oct 30, 2013
huey goins wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you some kind of a gay boy? Why are you always talking about sausage up the butt?
That's the way you like it, pinchi jotosexual. That's why you answered.
FAT BOY

El Paso, TX

#5 Oct 31, 2013
Where are all the kids tonight? Not a single one showed up. I still have a full 5 gal bucket of candy. Looks like I am going to get me so much candy tonight and I didn't even have to go bag snatching!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blaze destroys Benton apartments; no injuries 3 hr amazing 1
News Natchitoches store managers arrested on arson c... (Oct '11) Fri Tookie 88
News Sarah Baker, M.D., Joins CHI Memorial Medical G... Sep 21 doper 1
News Santa Ana man gets jail time for setting his fa... Sep 19 Voice of Reason 2
News Sault Fire Services meeting expectations, says ... Sep 19 Fridge started fire 1
News Firefighter hurt battling blaze in suburban Ind... Sep 18 D Hamilton 1
News Pa. Arson Suspects: Ghosts Ordered Barn Fire (Apr '16) Sep 17 weapon X 22
More from around the web