Firefighters tackle blaze at shopping...

Firefighters tackle blaze at shopping mall in Manila, Philippines

There are 26 comments on the The Independent story from May 17, 2013, titled Firefighters tackle blaze at shopping mall in Manila, Philippines. In it, The Independent reports that:

Neela Debnath is a member of the Independent's Online editorial team. She has an MA in Journalism from Brunel University.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Independent.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#1 May 17, 2013
I just wanted to wish our Guam based AIDS victim a happy anniversary. 3 years ago, on this day, I flew into Guam and visited AAFB. I invited our favorite punching bag to meet me again (he refused the two prior times). As this was a break for me, I headed to Tarangue Beach, inside the post. It can only be reached by entering AAFB. Remember, our Guam based punching bag said he could enter and leave that facility at will. At the appointed hour, I wrote that I was there and awaiting his appearance. A couple hours later he still wasn't around. Hmmmm?

Sure enough, he posts that he is at Tarangue and cannot find me. My friends, download Google Earth and search out that beach. Zoom in as close as it gets and you will see that there is but one building and access to the site. When told that he was there and I could see no one but my team melting in the sun and surf, I called his bluff. I asked him to ask the woman working the restaurant/bar to direct him to me. He said she told him no one was there all morning! The funny thing about that lie is that the restaurant/bar was closed. The owners weren't even on Guam at the time! Apparently, the INC doesn't teach them to lie very well.

So, happy anniversary to my little bitch from Guam. It seems like only yesterday that you were caught in your most incredible lie. Ahhhhh, how time flies when you are having fun.

You were smart to hide. Sweet dreams, bitch.
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#2 May 17, 2013
big talk from a coward who has to take his TEAM to confront one inc gay.

im sure that you have never faced anybody one on one.

like your best bud thug paquiao, you have that thug mentality too. brave in numbers.

#3 May 19, 2013
1) My team was there already. We were required to be in Guam that week.

2) Teams, by the definition, travel together. That is what makes us efficient and formidable. Those are two things you know nothing about.

3) You know what they say about making assumptions...

4) It is clear you have limited reading ability. I find Pacquiao to be a joke.

5) Your fear is the expected response. Living in the RP so long, you disdain all culpability and responsibility.
heressssssssssss sss kenny

Carmona, Philippines

#4 May 19, 2013
amc wrote:
big talk from a coward who has to take his TEAM to confront one inc gay.
im sure that you have never faced anybody one on one.
like your best bud thug paquiao, you have that thug mentality too. brave in numbers.
you know him so well huh -does not take long does it ;)

#5 May 19, 2013
Your anniversary is fast approaching too.

The first time you hid like a girl was funny. The second time construes a pattern of tampon needing. But last month was the funniest yet - When asked to step up and be accountable as a man you replied, "If you want to meet me, find me." It is hardly a wonder that you worship this forum's Guam based cum dump. You both hide when challenged.

Have a great week, hermit crab.

Carmona, Philippines

#6 May 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
Your anniversary is fast approaching too.
The first time you hid like a girl was funny. The second time construes a pattern of tampon needing. But last month was the funniest yet - When asked to step up and be accountable as a man you replied, "If you want to meet me, find me." It is hardly a wonder that you worship this forum's Guam based cum dump. You both hide when challenged.
Have a great week, hermit crab.
hahahahaa whats the matter nobody giving your much needed attention ??? poor little secret agent lol.loserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Yes i Challenged you to come get me seeing as you are a secret agent with allllllllllllll the connections -and as expected you didnt show up - you were tested and as expected you failed .

Carmona, Philippines

#7 May 19, 2013
Oh and secret agent man - every week is a great week when you get to make all your own decisions lol.
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#8 May 19, 2013
heresssssssssssssss kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
you know him so well huh -does not take long does it ;)
i know him better than he wants me to know him and he knows it. ive taken his lunch money so many times now im feeling a little guilty, but it is at least entertaining. he never threatens anybody w/o his "TEAM" being there to pick him up off his azz.

i suppose his "TEAM" was scheduled to clear the beach of litter in guam. when one goes to the cr they all go. holding each others dciks im sure and all giggles.

imagine a team of spec ops all trained on the liberal learning curve? one just as stupid as the other and all with guns? hahahahaha

memories of F-TROOP

Carmona, Philippines

#9 May 19, 2013
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
i know him better than he wants me to know him and he knows it. ive taken his lunch money so many times now im feeling a little guilty, but it is at least entertaining. he never threatens anybody w/o his "TEAM" being there to pick him up off his azz.
i suppose his "TEAM" was scheduled to clear the beach of litter in guam. when one goes to the cr they all go. holding each others dciks im sure and all giggles.
imagine a team of spec ops all trained on the liberal learning curve? one just as stupid as the other and all with guns? hahahahaha
memories of F-TROOP
haahah F-troop - do a google of 'Dads army' a brit comedy thats close to his crew also Lol.
Tell me is it fair that someone that services men gets to call himself a serviceman ???
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#10 May 19, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
1) My team was there already. We were required to be in Guam that week.
2) Teams, by the definition, travel together. That is what makes us efficient and formidable. Those are two things you know nothing about.
3) You know what they say about making assumptions...
4) It is clear you have limited reading ability. I find Pacquiao to be a joke.
5) Your fear is the expected response. Living in the RP so long, you disdain all culpability and responsibility.
fear? response? the wild west lifestyle of the fils suits me perfectly. its what requires you to travel with a team, because of your fear.
though your sentence makes no sense at all, its true in one respect. i do disdain all culpability and responsibility.

its just what comes from being confident. a luxury you can ill afford if you will survive.

i never had a TEAM. i am the team. just stand behind your boys. youll be fine.
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#11 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>
haahah F-troop - do a google of 'Dads army' a brit comedy thats close to his crew also Lol.
Tell me is it fair that someone that services men gets to call himself a serviceman ???
lifes not fair. obama gets to call himself a president right?
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#12 May 19, 2013
YOU STUPID BOY!!!!!lol

#13 May 20, 2013
I can see why you two idolize Elias. Like him, you yell insults from behind the wall. You're right, living in the Philippines suits you. You have developed that 'pasensya' head scratching mentality quite nicely. Keep up the good work.

ROTFLMAO!
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

#14 May 20, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
I can see why you two idolize Elias. Like him, you yell insults from behind the wall. You're right, living in the Philippines suits you. You have developed that 'pasensya' head scratching mentality quite nicely. Keep up the good work.
ROTFLMAO!
and you got your info concerning elias based on what exactly? THIS is your best? you are of course standing out in the open as you post your shit-for-brains spec op comedy routine? i do look forward to the entertainment though. compliments of the washington clown review? hahahahaha

your best is getting worse and worse with every post. such grasping at straws is unbecoming to a man of such status. hahahahaha

you truly are a flip. i do believe your skirt is showing pvt.

Carmona, Philippines

#15 May 20, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
ROTFLMAO!
Bwhahahahha must be army logic -because we think you are an utter utter utter dickwad therefore we idolise Elias Lol -

#16 May 20, 2013
amc wrote:
<quoted text>
and you got your info concerning elias based on what exactly? THIS is your best? you are of course standing out in the open as you post your shit-for-brains spec op comedy routine? i do look forward to the entertainment though. compliments of the washington clown review? hahahahaha
your best is getting worse and worse with every post. such grasping at straws is unbecoming to a man of such status. hahahahaha
you truly are a flip. i do believe your skirt is showing pvt.
It is always funny to see you think I am Filipino.

It is almost as funny a your lack of understanding about my career. Your post will go up on the board next to the one from your Guam based boy friend explaining how Americans in the Philippines have small penises. Only the two of you would know.

Thanks for the laughs.

#17 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Bwhahahahha must be army logic -because we think you are an utter utter utter dickwad therefore we idolise Elias Lol -
I see your selective memory is on display again. It is hardly surprising that you forgot your comment about him. It is one of your many mistakes.

It is always gratifying to know you will run and hide when confronted. Typical Kiwi mentality.

You should make your signature line read: New Zealand has enough pussies, the Philippines needed more - that's why I am here. Mabuhay.

ROTFLMAO!

Carmona, Philippines

#18 May 20, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your selective memory is on display again. It is hardly surprising that you forgot your comment about him. It is one of your many mistakes.
It is always gratifying to know you will run and hide when confronted. Typical Kiwi mentality.
You should make your signature line read: New Zealand has enough pussies, the Philippines needed more - that's why I am here. Mabuhay.
ROTFLMAO!
Bwhahahahahhaha did your team help you write this post ?? did you get permission from your superiors ??hahahha did they tell you what colour shorts to put on this morning shite i bet they even told you which leg to put in your pants first lol.
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#19 May 20, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
It is always funny to see you think I am Filipino.
It is almost as funny a your lack of understanding about my career. Your post will go up on the board next to the one from your Guam based boy friend explaining how Americans in the Philippines have small penises. Only the two of you would know.
Thanks for the laughs.
work on your insults. they are all the same old recycled bile.
please tell us all what i dont understand about " your career". clearly , youre not trained well.

it should be good comedy.
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#20 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Bwhahahahahhaha did your team help you write this post ?? did you get permission from your superiors ??hahahha did they tell you what colour shorts to put on this morning shite i bet they even told you which leg to put in your pants first lol.
hes gotten quite boring. seems he is copying and pasting his own posts and making changes as he goes.

just the same old shite. now with the Elias references? hes the same kid i beat up in debate class years ago. he doesnt even understand why im calling him a flip. hahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sissonville VFD needs $450,000 (Nov '10) 3 hr Cric 40
News When World War II was fought off the coast of C... 4 hr Go Blue Forever 1
News Two-Alarm Blaze Damages Six East Bay Homes, Dis... 12 hr Old town Antioch 1
News Fire calls: April 28 - May 4 (May '14) 16 hr Who Started Alta ... 5
News Fire calls: May 12 - May 18 (May '14) 19 hr why the secrecy 4
News Suffolk Cops Investigate Lindenhurst Fire, Murder (Aug '10) 22 hr Mustbejoking 34
News Forest fire burning near Searchmont MNRF says i... May 20 may 24 wknd 1
More from around the web