Student's phone suddenly explodes, bu...

Student's phone suddenly explodes, burning his leg

There are 1 comment on the City Pages story from Feb 21, 2013, titled Student's phone suddenly explodes, burning his leg. In it, City Pages reports that:

Earlier today, a student at Kellogg Middle School in Rochester was injured when his cell phone suddenly combusted, burning his leg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at City Pages.

julian McAllister

Seattle, WA

#1 Apr 2, 2013
Another good reason not to put your cell phone in your pocket or use your cell when gassing up your car.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Child dies in fire outside Point Pleasant - 15 hr Jims 48
News Man with deformed skull charged with arson, att... Fri Spotted Girl 18
News Get your tickets for HALC-Acton's Halloween Dance Fri sad Gtown still r... 1
News Police allege Allentown woman torched man's shack Fri silly rabbit 1
News Layoffs, if they come, could affect grant Oct 19 Andy Taylor 13
News Discussions for 2017 city budget continue in Te... Oct 19 Disappointed 2
News Andersonville to begin subscription fire service (Oct '12) Oct 19 just saying 264
More from around the web