Rubio pushing reform agenda to tackle...

Rubio pushing reform agenda to tackle poverty

There are 23 comments on the KTVN Reno story from Jan 8, 2014, titled Rubio pushing reform agenda to tackle poverty. In it, KTVN Reno reports that:

A Kentucky lawmaker says she accidentally fired her gun in her office on the first day of the legislative session.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVN Reno.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

United States

#24 Jan 11, 2014
Wall Street Government wrote:
92 million?
Straight from Limbaughtomy.
The numbers come right out of the boil on his ass.
Bullshit. They come straight from the Bureau of Labor Statistics numb nuts. Here's the link:

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t16.ht...

You idiot liberal fuctards like to lie your asses off and when conservatives post facts you scurry like roaches when the lights are turned on. I don't expect you back on this thread.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#25 Jan 12, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. They come straight from the Bureau of Labor Statistics numb nuts. Here's the link:
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t16.ht...
You idiot liberal fuctards like to lie your asses off and when conservatives post facts you scurry like roaches when the lights are turned on. I don't expect you back on this thread.
As usual, you are FOS.

"Conservatives post facts"?

Teabagger "opinion" is not "fact".

From your own link:

Table A-16. Persons not in the labor force and multiple jobholders by sex, not seasonally adjusted
[Numbers in thousands]

Dec. 2013 NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE - 92,338

Persons who currently want a job - 5,932

"NOT" in the labor force could be any number of things including "unemployed".

Retired, disabled, inheritance, lottery, sold their business, cashed in their stocks and obviously people like you, living in mommy's basement and playing on her computer.

Given the 92 million number and people who want a job 6 million is quite a discrepancy.

For you ,the defective teabagger and Limbaughtomy to state all those people are "unemployed is a stretch even for a teabagger.

No one is buying your pretzel.

Except other brain damaged, spoon fed teabaggers.

United States

#26 Jan 12, 2014
Wall Street Government wrote:
As usual, you are FOS.
Typical bullshit response from a brain dead idiot liberal fuctard.

I give you absolute proof from the Bureau of Labor Statistics and you still refuse to believe reality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News This One Weird Pic DESTROYS Ayn Rand 6 hr justaguess 5
News Man found in burning vehicle identified 11 hr Peta 1
News One dead in Conn. house fire Wed flaca 1
News Stickpin Fire burns 3000 acres Aug 25 mememe 2
News 4 W.Va. firefighters among 6 accused of arson (Oct '09) Aug 24 concerned buffalo... 23
News Explosion rocks warehouse at US military base i... Aug 24 IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 2
News Local crews battle flames, save homes in Easter... Aug 24 Umm Duhh 2
More from around the web