Bennington residents pay respects to ...

Bennington residents pay respects to man killed in house fire

There are 4 comments on the North Adams Transcript story from Apr 23, 2013, titled Bennington residents pay respects to man killed in house fire. In it, North Adams Transcript reports that:

Residents were paying their respects over the weekend in the aftermath of a fatal fire that began Saturday morning on Lincoln Street.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Adams Transcript.

“Get off my lawn!”

Since: Jun 11

People's Republic of VT

#1 Apr 23, 2013
"A makeshift memorial was set up outside the remains of the residence Sunday. Anthony Morabito said many members of the community had come by to pay their respects while he planted tulips and irises there in the early afternoon. "

http://www.benningtonbanner.com/news/ci_23076...

Compare to this story:
http://www.benningtonbanner.com/local/ci_2308...

"Anthony Morabito, 52, pleaded not guilty to unlawful trespass of an occupied residence and was released on conditions that he check in at the Bennington Police Department every Tuesday and not go to 236 Benmont Ave. A competency evaluation was also ordered. "

Seems Bennville has yet another nut-job running around town.

Have they tested the water supply lately?

...and it is pathetic that the bananer tries to portray as 'heroic' the efforts of the fire department that couldn't make the 100 yards quick enough to save the guy....or the sheriff's department couldn't make the 50 yards quick enough to save them.

just. four. king. pathetic.

“Smarten up!!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3 Apr 26, 2013
Elmer_J_Fudd wrote:
"A makeshift memorial was set up outside the remains of the residence Sunday. Anthony Morabito said many members of the community had come by to pay their respects while he planted tulips and irises there in the early afternoon. "
http://www.benningtonbanner.com/news/ci_23076...
Compare to this story:
http://www.benningtonbanner.com/local/ci_2308...
"Anthony Morabito, 52, pleaded not guilty to unlawful trespass of an occupied residence and was released on conditions that he check in at the Bennington Police Department every Tuesday and not go to 236 Benmont Ave. A competency evaluation was also ordered. "
Seems Bennville has yet another nut-job running around town.
Have they tested the water supply lately?
...and it is pathetic that the bananer tries to portray as 'heroic' the efforts of the fire department that couldn't make the 100 yards quick enough to save the guy....or the sheriff's department couldn't make the 50 yards quick enough to save them.
just. four. king. pathetic.
You know it isn't just in Bennington where this stuff happens.. It actually happens everywhere.. Only reason it seems so bad here is because it is a small town where everyone seems to know everyone. and It use to be a safe fun place to be.. Now it seems as if the select board wants to turn it into a retirement town. and the gangs and drugs are just out of hand. yeah 63 people were suppose to be taken down in there small time drug dealers. the bigger fish are right in Troy. with 1 fugitive that got out of the country even with a felony record. and she won't be back anytime soon.. But Bennington is having the same issues a lot of town/cities are. It is really a shame with all this hate in this world. I miss the 70's and 80's when I was young. I never worried about walking down a street after dark. Nor did my parents ever lock their door. Never had a reason to.. But now.. Hell. ya got 3 locks and a dead bolt and Dogs to scare away potential idiots that want to steal..

“Get off my lawn!”

Since: Jun 11

People's Republic of VT

#4 Jun 6, 2013
SmArTeNuPfOoLiSh wrote:
<quoted text>
You know it isn't just in Bennington where this stuff happens.. It actually happens everywhere.. Only reason it seems so bad here is because it is a small town where everyone seems to know everyone. and It use to be a safe fun place to be.. Now it seems as if the select board wants to turn it into a retirement town. and the gangs and drugs are just out of hand. yeah 63 people were suppose to be taken down in there small time drug dealers. the bigger fish are right in Troy. with 1 fugitive that got out of the country even with a felony record. and she won't be back anytime soon.. But Bennington is having the same issues a lot of town/cities are. It is really a shame with all this hate in this world. I miss the 70's and 80's when I was young. I never worried about walking down a street after dark. Nor did my parents ever lock their door. Never had a reason to.. But now.. Hell. ya got 3 locks and a dead bolt and Dogs to scare away potential idiots that want to steal..
I find 140 grains and a laser site to be much more comforting...

“Smarten up!!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#5 Jun 13, 2013
Elmer_J_Fudd wrote:
<quoted text>
I find 140 grains and a laser site to be much more comforting...
Okay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fire destroys church in Union City, TN 52 min lookitlady 60
News Child dies in fire outside Point Pleasant - 1 hr Methheadhater 35
News Fire rips through home in rural Halton Hills 4 hr bad firemen 2 5
News Fire causes about $20,000 in damages on South Side 17 hr just saying 1
News Flood Victims in Louisiana Getting Help from Ha... Sat Hazleton 1
News Criminal complaint details brutal slaying of Ne... Aug 25 buypolar 1
News Fire destroys medical marijuana facility south ... Aug 24 RDL 1
More from around the web