Small house fire on battlefield

Feb 4, 2013 Full story: Evening Sun 23

Fire crews responded to an automatic fire alarm at a home on Doubleday Avenue at Gettysburg National Military Park on Monday afternoon.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#22 Feb 7, 2013
bleed green wrote:
<quoted text>u say something about my birds. Season ticket holder for 23 years. u disrespect my city my birds! Come here and do that see what happens.
want some informative reading search, "why Eagles fans suck" and see how much comes up. Can't argue with the truth now can you? hardy har har Go Steelers!
Danielle

York, PA

#23 Feb 7, 2013
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>want some informative reading search, "why Eagles fans suck" and see how much comes up. Can't argue with the truth now can you? hardy har har Go Steelers!
The same thing happens if you search "why Steelers fans suck." GO RAVENS!
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#24 Feb 7, 2013
Danielle wrote:
<quoted text> The same thing happens if you search "why Steelers fans suck." GO RAVENS!
Got nothing against the Ravens. BUT, Raven fans aren't as unsportsman like as the Eagles fans are known to be

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meet The Woman Who Just Won A 'Genius' Award Fo... 7 min Earthling-1 3
Thousands march in Moscow against Ukraine fighting 2 hr Alexey25 28
Historic riverfront mansion gutted by fire 12 hr Anonymous Obsesso 4
Syria blasts coalition against Islamic State 15 hr rtloder 1
New Lenox fire district tabs Engledow as chief 18 hr Firery Resident 5
Andersonville to begin subscription fire service (Oct '12) Sat To plethoraofworthl 260
Donetsk cleans up from shelling in eastern Ukraine Fri George 2
•••

Fire People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••