Grand Opening For New Sissonville Fire Station Set For Nov. 17

Nov 1, 2012 Full story: WCHS-TV Charleston 6

Bethany Simmons Web Producer: Bethany Simmons Reported: Nov. 1, 2012 10:10 AM EDT Updated: Nov.

Full Story
sldjfds

Belle, WV

#1 Nov 1, 2012
l.,
Sissyville

Charleston, WV

#2 Nov 2, 2012
Just an idea that isn't too far fetched. Have the Kanawha County Sheriffs bring in their drug sniffing dog on occasions totally unannounced. Just might prevent another so called accident if you get my drift. Wink! Wink!
ru4real

United States

#3 Nov 2, 2012
boy for someone that hates sissonville so much u sure do say a lot about it....i think u have said enough ....just give it a break already u are way to worried about what happens out there for someone that hates it so much .
pissedoffpatriot

Toledo, OH

#4 Nov 4, 2012
This person just hates sissonville in every way, maybe ur the one who needs to be searched. Its just hillarious that your to scared to use ur own name one day ur gonna say the wrong thing on here and the cops will b coming for u
VoiceOfReason

Summersville, WV

#5 Nov 5, 2012
To the pissedoffpatriot...Topix does provide some level of anonymity but your IP address can be obtained via subpoena if you make comments that are slanderous and/or libelous. The fire department welcomes the Kanawha County Sheriff's Department any time, any day and/or any other law enforcement agency to come and search our station or our members. When you have an open mike, you can state your perception but not make unfounded allegations and/or libelous remarks. For those you will be held accountable. You need to learn about "metadata" - e.g. when you post it captures your home IP address (right click your internet button and look under properties - you'll see what I can see) through your ISP (internet service provider) Many in our community have worked hard to help our neighbors and won't allow someone who speaks without facts to attempt to destroy what others have worked for.
Maybe not

Madison, WV

#6 Nov 6, 2012
VoiceOfReason wrote:
To the pissedoffpatriot...Topix does provide some level of anonymity but your IP address can be obtained via subpoena if you make comments that are slanderous and/or libelous. The fire department welcomes the Kanawha County Sheriff's Department any time, any day and/or any other law enforcement agency to come and search our station or our members. When you have an open mike, you can state your perception but not make unfounded allegations and/or libelous remarks. For those you will be held accountable. You need to learn about "metadata" - e.g. when you post it captures your home IP address (right click your internet button and look under properties - you'll see what I can see) through your ISP (internet service provider) Many in our community have worked hard to help our neighbors and won't allow someone who speaks without facts to attempt to destroy what others have worked for.
Not if they are using someone else's Wifi.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Antioch, fire district will again seek ambulanc... 9 hr Res 21
Fort Worth firefighters use oxygen to save cat 16 hr L Craig s Hush Pu... 1
Candle Cited As Cause Of Fatal Versailles Fire 21 hr moe 3
Chicago Ridge fire chief resigns, officials loo... 22 hr Wake up Chicago R... 25
Wall of fire: Massive blaze swallows 120 hectar... Sat acco 5
New Roads man dies in fire that destroys apartm... Sat Backdraft 6
Murder Investigation in McCreary County Sat tom 1
More from around the web