Chevrolet reveals new pickup concepts...

Chevrolet reveals new pickup concepts: Black Ops and Volunteer Firefighter

There are 2 comments on the MLive.com story from Sep 28, 2013, titled Chevrolet reveals new pickup concepts: Black Ops and Volunteer Firefighter. In it, MLive.com reports that:

The Volunteer Firefighter concept truck, created with input from the National Volunteer Fire Council.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

Pierre

Romulus, MI

#1 Sep 28, 2013
Wow
Sparky

Boardman, OR

#2 Sep 28, 2013
The influence of the firefighter is evident in the fire extinguisher and shovel. Beyond some readily added options it just looks like a pick-up. Many volunteer associations actually own firetrucks. Volunteers go get those trucks because firetrucks are needed to fight fires. DUH. For individual responders, this truck is attractive, more so if I could write some of it off as charitable use. I have a paid fire department that would be here by the time I put the phone down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Injection Molding | Fire damages Mississippi mo... 18 hr Copper 1
News Fort McMurray pastor and firefighter: confronti... Tue Reverend Laidlaw ... 1
News Dexter man charged with burglary, arson of auto... (Jul '15) Mon for sure 22
News Firefighter is champion of transgender community Mon TerriB1 1
News Arkansas woman set on fire dies of injuries; ex... Sun Guest01 5
News At gay pride parades, large crowds and increase... Sun OUCH 4
News 24 Dead in Devastating West Virginia Flooding Jun 26 ELISE GINGERICH 1
More from around the web