Portland neighborhood evacuated after construction crew ruptures gas line
Sep 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Bangor Daily News
Homes were evacuated and cut off from electricity in an East Deering neighborhood of Portland Thursday after a construction crew punctured an underground natural gas line on Front Street, a city fire department official said.
Are you kidding me? I live down the street try calling DIG SAFE.......
|Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10)||3 min||phil||57,830|
|Letter: Stone sticks up for taxpayers||57 min||Progun||19|
|Yuma cat somehow gets head caught in dog food can||3 hr||Marley||6|
|Mass Casualties Avoided in Shinnecock Hills Fir...||10 hr||Suffolk resident||1|
|Flames level barn at scene of January dog seizu... (Feb '13)||18 hr||No news||186|
|Alliance for a United Montebello Concerned by M... (Jun '10)||18 hr||World Traveller||4|
|Ruidoso names Vincent fire chief||20 hr||nasty smell||13|