Neighbor Rescues Woman From Burning Marion County Home

Nov 14, 2012 Full story: KLEX TV

Firefighters say a heater apparently sparked the fire in a home along Burton Lane in Lebanon.

Full Story
True

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Nov 14, 2012
With all the bad In Lebanon Thank God she was Rescued before the house exploded Amen
Mortgage Mom

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Nov 14, 2012
I heard every siren in town going off earlier, and honestly hoped that it wasn't another tragic death. Thankful that everyone made it out of the fire, hope the family recovers.
joe

New Haven, KY

#3 Nov 15, 2012
where was the fire? whose place? thank god everyone is ok.
Johnny Porter Sr

Evansville, IN

#4 Nov 15, 2012
That was my Aunt Anne and Uncle Paul in that fire Please pray for them... All the family in Evansville, Ind. is praying for them!!!!!
Nightingale26

London, UK

#5 Nov 16, 2012
Johnny Porter Sr wrote:
That was my Aunt Anne and Uncle Paul in that fire Please pray for them... All the family in Evansville, Ind. is praying for them!!!!!
And my two friends, Johnny; we're praying for them in England too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Roads man dies in fire that destroys apartm... 45 min reddog 9
Fire calls: Dec. 1 - 7 1 hr seems a story mis... 2
Fire Department toy drive a success 4 hr In a giving mood 2
Fire calls: Dec. 8 - 14 4 hr why still no Glen... 3
Details outlined in fire chief-sharing deal 5 hr Who is next 4
Video: Santa Claus rescues Australian man from ... 9 hr Jayden 2
Fort Worth firefighters use oxygen to save cat 13 hr DILF 2
More from around the web