Neighbor Rescues Woman From Burning Marion County Home

Nov 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KLEX TV

Firefighters say a heater apparently sparked the fire in a home along Burton Lane in Lebanon.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
True

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 14, 2012
 
With all the bad In Lebanon Thank God she was Rescued before the house exploded Amen
Mortgage Mom

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 14, 2012
 
I heard every siren in town going off earlier, and honestly hoped that it wasn't another tragic death. Thankful that everyone made it out of the fire, hope the family recovers.
joe

New Haven, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 15, 2012
 
where was the fire? whose place? thank god everyone is ok.
Johnny Porter Sr

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

That was my Aunt Anne and Uncle Paul in that fire Please pray for them... All the family in Evansville, Ind. is praying for them!!!!!
Nightingale26

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 16, 2012
 
Johnny Porter Sr wrote:
That was my Aunt Anne and Uncle Paul in that fire Please pray for them... All the family in Evansville, Ind. is praying for them!!!!!
And my two friends, Johnny; we're praying for them in England too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••