Chattaroy home lost in morning fire
Donald Elkins' house at Litton Hollow was a total loss after the fire. Elkins said he thought the fire was started by an electric heater.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Williamson Daily News Online.
#1 Mar 13, 2013
probably just another gone wrong
Add your comments below
|Sounding the alarm on Detroit's aging fire rigs||18 hr||Cement Head||2|
|Teen arrested for selling illegal fireworks online||22 hr||Saffron Blues||2|
|Roseville conducting controlled burn on 155-yea...||Fri||Citizen||1|
|Fitchburg officials investigating 'suspicious' ...||Fri||Judy the beauty||1|
|Woman escapes house fire in Monongahela, son di...||Thu||Money talks||2|
|Northfield fire victim identified||Jul 30||Cheryl||2|
|E-cig house fire prompts safety warning||Jul 30||CQuinton||1|
Find what you want!
Search Fire Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC