Natchitoches store managers arrested ...

Natchitoches store managers arrested on arson charges

There are 86 comments on the KSLA-TV Shreveport story from Oct 11, 2011, titled Natchitoches store managers arrested on arson charges. In it, KSLA-TV Shreveport reports that:

The manager and an employee of a Natchitoches store face criminal charges after investigators determine their store was intentionally set on fire.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSLA-TV Shreveport.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
already

Alexandria, LA

#91 Sep 25, 2012
SHE GOT RID OF HER KIDS NOW ITS JUST HER LEFT!!
Voter

United States

#92 Oct 14, 2012
That was the best thing she could have done for her kids.
Karma is bleep

Duluth, GA

#93 May 26, 2013
Pamela Tucker Beaty wrote:
This is my Comment to all of you on here that live in Glass House's!!! ye that have not sinned cast the first stone... I have also know my Daughter all her life and I will tell all of you this, my Daughter is innocent of these Charges, she is a victim of circumstance's, Being in the wrong place at the wrong time.. Knowing the wrong People. And as far as my Grand Children you bring a curse on your on Family & your Children for talking about them on here like they are not fit to be. They are good God fearing Children they are GOD's Children and so is there Mother.. But God will do away with Evildoers like y;all and he will bring up the GOOD.. That is why Melissa is at HOME tonight with her Children Because no matter what you say about her or Her Children, It has nothing to do with any of you to start with it just goes to show how ignorant you all are, I could get on here and say really rotten things to you all,but I would be no better than you. Our Father in Heaven say Judge NOT least ye be JUDGED!!!!!!!!!!
Lets please talk about glass houses, do u really want to go there. Melissa is a fake a## wanna be Bible thumping selfish whore! and this is putting it nicely. Her kids I hope the best for, but in the REAL world everyone has baggage and it is unfortunate that her children will tote hers around for a long time. 3 kids all different dads and still all she focuses on is herself and the next dollar. Poor son was with father and she had him picked up for child support. Support sometimes is not in a dollar form. never the less, she is and uneducated white piece of trash that lies and scams anything and everyone to make her way. Guess what KARMA will get you! Oh yeah, glass houses, tea kettles, however you want to say it, she has done it, is doing it, and will continue until stopped.
status please

Duluth, GA

#94 May 26, 2013
so does anyone know what the outcome was on this arson case? Quick to judge should be the case here. we all know where there is smoke there is fire. She did it and if anyone thinks for a second a 21 year old female influenced this experienced, manipulative dirty ass, trifling hooker into this crime you are a dumb butt! Meaning either you are just like her or as dumb as a rock!
Carolyn

United States

#95 May 27, 2013
She was found innocent of the charges....
really

Duluth, GA

#96 May 27, 2013
I don't remember hearing about that, I think I need some documentation

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News National Guard called in to help fight Washingt... 5 hr retired military 1
News This One Weird Pic DESTROYS Ayn Rand 17 hr Chilli J 6
News Stickpin Fire burns 3000 acres 22 hr KindWolf 3
News Man found in burning vehicle identified Thu Awesome 2
News One dead in Conn. house fire Aug 26 flaca 1
News 4 W.Va. firefighters among 6 accused of arson (Oct '09) Aug 24 concerned buffalo... 23
News Explosion rocks warehouse at US military base i... Aug 24 IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 2
More from around the web