Strange News: Fire Crews Repeatedly Dispatched to Battle Yule Log Fire Footage

Dec 3, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WIOV-AM Ephrata

Everyone loves the sight of a roaring fireplace, except, apparently, residents of Regina, Saskatchewan, in Canada.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
P R Dhaliwhal Trucking

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Disturbing Story | Wednesday Nov 28
I ran into a fellow who worked for P R DHALIWAL Trucking.
I was a Tim Hortons in Langley getting a coffee and struck up a conversation with a man from Saskatchewan who was a truck driver who shared this sad story with me.
The fellow who had been working at this trucking firm told me he was waiting for a friend to pick him up because he had missed his Greyhound bus to Saskatchewan . He told me he had worked for three months and was only paid 1500.00 for what should have been much more.
He has filed a complaint to the labour board and told me his wife back in Saskatchewan had missed carried after 10 weeks of pregnancy because of all the financial stress they were under.
I couldn't not to help but to offer some help to this fellowa few dollars after hearing about what had happened . It was to say the least, very heartbreaking to hear about his situation.
I wish I could have done more to help out this man and his wife.
I just hope he gets his pay through the Labour Board as the have been apparently many complaints filed.
Pierre LaRouche

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

P R Dhaliwhal Trucking wrote:
I was a Tim Hortons in Langley getting a coffee and struck up a conversation with a man from Saskatchewan who was a truck driver who shared this sad story with me.
The fellow who had been working at this trucking firm told me he was waiting for a friend to pick him up because he had missed his Greyhound bus to Saskatchewan . He told me he had worked for three months and was only paid 1500.00 for what should have been much more.
He has filed a complaint to the labour board and told me his wife back in Saskatchewan had missed carried after 10 weeks of pregnancy because of all the financial stress they were under.
I couldn't not to help but to offer some help to this fellowa few dollars after hearing about what had happened . It was to say the least, very heartbreaking to hear about his situation.
I just hope he gets his pay through the Labour Board as the have been apparently many complaints filed.
I think I know this guy, and it is really sad.
Did he try to sell you a bridge as well? I would have bought it but didn't have the cash on me at the time.

“GREAT TO BE”

Since: Jan 08

.......KING

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

was that a toll paym't

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Why would anyone voluntarily go to Saskatchewan? I'm not buying the story.
Donkey Estonkey

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

P R Dhaliwhal Trucking wrote:
That's weird.
Thr exact same thing happened to me, except my wife didn't miscarry, and I was paid on time.
I could use your spare change though...
Parden pard

Catasauqua, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

This kind of stuff happens to anyone going to Saskatchewan.The last time I went,the bus blew-up.Thank God I was taking a leak outside.
I called home and found out that the garage door fell off and Rover-Dover ran away,,,and the cat disappeared.Last seen hanging out at the Won Hung Lo, Chinese Restaurant dumpster.
Then the wife tells me she dumping me for a yodeling cowboy singer.The kids dropped out of school and are experimenting with bath-salts,,,,etc,,,,(don't go to Saskatchewan,,PLEASE,,,,for Gods sake.)
Irrelevent Information

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

I once punched a Moose in the Jaw.
Parden pard

Catasauqua, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Irrelevent Information wrote:
I once punched a Moose in the Jaw.
Did the moose get stitches,,?( I hope it wasn't wearing glasses,you meanie)..!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••