Fire destroys apartment above Greenwo...

Fire destroys apartment above Greenwood Lake eatery

There are 3 comments on the Times Herald-Record story from Feb 25, 2012, titled Fire destroys apartment above Greenwood Lake eatery. In it, Times Herald-Record reports that:

A three-alarm fire destroyed an apartment above Al Laghetto restaurant in Greenwood Lake on Friday night, the Greenwood Lake Fire Department said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Herald-Record.

Anonymous

Englishtown, NJ

#1 Mar 8, 2012
I know for a fact that Lisa Winkelman was one of the occupants in one of theses apts.Lisa had admitted to flooding out an apt. in Florida in order to get out of a lease..Sayg noone would ever figure it out because it looked like an accident..So if there was any flooding involved i believe she was the cause she expressed they arrestd the neighbor when in fact it was her.She can be found at 175 Alexander Road in Monroe living with her friend Michael Reale..I believe her x bf Antonion Diaz might have spent some time in jail do them finding stolen property in the apt they flooded.
Anon

Niantic, CT

#2 Feb 25, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
I know for a fact that Lisa Winkelman was one of the occupants in one of theses apts.Lisa had admitted to flooding out an apt. in Florida in order to get out of a lease..Sayg noone would ever figure it out because it looked like an accident..So if there was any flooding involved i believe she was the cause she expressed they arrestd the neighbor when in fact it was her.She can be found at 175 Alexander Road in Monroe living with her friend Michael Reale..I believe her x bf Antonion Diaz might have spent some time in jail do them finding stolen property in the apt they flooded.
is this the same LW that was a dental asst?
SLL

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Mar 10, 2015
[yes itis is this the same LW that was a dental asst?[/yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Residents evacuated as fires threaten Canada oi... 3 hr was it Jooish lig... 2
News Insurers prepare to assess damage from Fort McM... 3 hr was it Jooish lig... 1
News Out-of-control Alberta wildfire sparks evacuati... 3 hr was it Jooish lig... 1
News Wildfire threatening Fort McMurray grows in siz... 3 hr was it Jooish lig... 1
News Wildfires cause chaos in Canada oil sands town 3 hr was it Jooish lig... 1
News Atlantic Canadians watching Fort McMurray wildf... 3 hr was it Jooish lig... 1
News Military choppers, planes joining wildfire figh... 3 hr was it Jooish lig... 3
More from around the web