Flames level barn at scene of January dog seizure, prior arson attempts

Feb 9, 2013 Full story: Courier Standard 186

Linda Kellett A Fort Plain firefighter keeps a watchful eye on a fast-moving barn fire at 7145 state Route 5S in the town of Minden early Saturday morning.

Full Story
Norman Rockwell

Danielson, CT

#145 Mar 14, 2013
I think they call that a "deflection".
In other words, you're just a bunch of small town gossips. Face it, the only reason you rag on these folks is to feel better about yourself.
Anon

Baltimore, MD

#146 Mar 14, 2013
Um negative I feel great about myself :) I nag about people like them because after being caught so many times on the same type of charges you would think at their ages they would learn
slapt

Canajoharie, NY

#147 Mar 14, 2013
Anon wrote:
Um negative I feel great about myself :) I nag about people like them because after being caught so many times on the same type of charges you would think at their ages they would learn
I am with you anon. Frustrating to see this train wreck over and over again.
slapt

Canajoharie, NY

#148 Mar 14, 2013
Norman Rockwell wrote:
In other words, you're just a bunch of small town gossips. Face it, the only reason you rag on these folks is to feel better about yourself.
These people are idiots.They do not make me feel better about myself. They make me feel sorry for the children and animals in their care that can't escape.
Anon

Baltimore, MD

#149 Mar 14, 2013
Couldn't say it any better myself
sam

Canajoharie, NY

#150 Mar 14, 2013
Norman Rockwell wrote:
Norman,tell me....just how big is that bug you have up your a$$? Jeeshhh!
Anon

New York, NY

#151 Mar 14, 2013
Norman must be family or friend as they seem to be the only ones who come on here to defend these people!
slapt

Canajoharie, NY

#152 Mar 15, 2013
Anon wrote:
Norman must be family or friend as they seem to be the only ones who come on here to defend these people!
Norman is an idiot too, doesn't seem to be to many level headed normal people on this board. To know those animals are in their cellar makes me sick.Not being able to do anything about it makes things even worse. If there is a pig in that cellar WTF wow a pig ? I am thinking these people need some boundaries put in place.
its me

Canajoharie, NY

#154 Mar 16, 2013
im glad u buch of asshole no me because u no more of what goes on in my house than i do why dont u tell me about yourself like who works im sick of u if u want to come see a pig come look at piggy bank and if u no i have dogs that good for u i might have 100 hid some where maybe 1000 cats u people dont no u havent been in my house i dont like people so shut up maybe i already had u all traced u dont no do u u dont no what i have so shut the hell up
slapt

Canajoharie, NY

#155 Mar 16, 2013
its me wrote:
im glad u buch of asshole no me because u no more of what goes on in my house than i do why dont u tell me about yourself like who works im sick of u if u want to come see a pig come look at piggy bank and if u no i have dogs that good for u i might have 100 hid some where maybe 1000 cats u people dont no u havent been in my house i dont like people so shut up maybe i already had u all traced u dont no do u u dont no what i have so shut the hell up
The day you were arrested and your face was on TV made everyone know you. I am sure you had the best intentions for those dogs but sadly sometimes the best intentions become overwhelming and asking for help becomes embarrassing. Unfortunately you did not ask for help and the dogs were at risk to the elements and had frozen water worms etc. I hope if you have animals that you have learned from previous mistakes and hope they have vaccines, spayed/neutered. I could care less what you have just take care of it properly and follow the rules like everyone else.
YEA RIGHT

Boston, MA

#156 Mar 16, 2013
Slapt I highly doubt that any lessons have been learned from past errors. The mentality of humans such as these are not able to learn from prior mistakes, as they feel they have done nothing wrong. You just cant fix stupid!
slapt

Canajoharie, NY

#157 Mar 16, 2013
YEA RIGHT wrote:
Slapt I highly doubt that any lessons have been learned from past errors. The mentality of humans such as these are not able to learn from prior mistakes, as they feel they have done nothing wrong. You just cant fix stupid!
True you can't fix stupid.
its me

Canajoharie, NY

#158 Mar 16, 2013
who is stupid u people that think u no what goes on in some ones house why didnt any one say they work or do u have the working people pay your way no u will say u work u dont want to sound like a person other people pa your way if u need help get it if not get a job oh u have a job sticking your nose in oter peoples lives well im off here for good dont give a f k what u all say have fun with your low life self
slapt

Canajoharie, NY

#160 Mar 17, 2013
its me wrote:
who is stupid u people that think u no what goes on in some ones house why didnt any one say they work or do u have the working people pay your way no u will say u work u dont want to sound like a person other people pa your way if u need help get it if not get a job oh u have a job sticking your nose in oter peoples lives well im off here for good dont give a f k what u all say have fun with your low life self
We all know what went on in that barn. That's your own fault. Don't abuse animals and break the law and no one would know who you are. Move out of Fort Plain and no one would know who you are. You are the one who draws negative attention to yourself and your family
slapt

Canajoharie, NY

#161 Mar 17, 2013
Norman Rockwell wrote:
There now, the bullies have another round of taunting in the book. And there will be another and another until the victim finally stops fighting with these fools.
I'm sure it would make an interesting painting of three fusspots taunting and bullying a poor woman with a stick. Of course they would have to be out in the open for that to happen. Wouldn't they, you cowards?
over 50 dogs left in a cold barn no heat, water and worms crawling through their intestinal tract is pretty sad. The Marriot's aren't the victims in this the dogs are. Her painting was made the day the police busted in and started taking pictures of those poor animals. The problem is she has more animals in her care they already owe the state money for taking care of the 50 dogs and now they have more animals in their care. When is enough enough. Maybe her ass should be up at the shelters volunteering or doing some community service and learn the proper way to care for an animal
hmmmm

Remsen, NY

#162 Mar 17, 2013
wow a pig in the cellar holy shit what color is it
its me

Canajoharie, NY

#163 Mar 17, 2013
the pig is yellow it has a hole in his back to put ennys in it word gets around fast the baby just got it for her bday on march 10 she named it pig
Anon

New York, NY

#164 Mar 17, 2013
its me wrote:
I not only work full time but I also have some education and can speak and type proper english.
Anon

New York, NY

#165 Mar 17, 2013
Norman Rockwell wrote:
There now, the bullies have another round of taunting in the book. And there will be another and another until the victim finally stops fighting with these fools.
I'm sure it would make an interesting painting of three fusspots taunting and bullying a poor woman with a stick. Of course they would have to be out in the open for that to happen. Wouldn't they, you cowards?
The victims are the dogs who had no choice but to live in the conditions that the Marriott's had them in. The Marriott's by no means are the victims.
And these people you are on hearing defending are repeat offender's and have yet to learn their lesson because if they have then they would not have all these dogs that they have now, this is before their criminal case is even settled.
So again Norman I ask are you friend or family? As that seems to be the only people defending them and their crimes.
slapt

Canajoharie, NY

#166 Mar 18, 2013
its me wrote:
the pig is yellow it has a hole in his back to put ennys in it word gets around fast the baby just got it for her bday on march 10 she named it pig
Perhaps you should start saving money to pay back the shelters and foster homes that had to care for your dogs all 50 of them on short notice in the middle of winter. Why do you still have dogs in your care? I realize you think you did no wrong but why don't you go tie yourself to a barn stall by a chain in the middle of winter and hope for the best

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KSP, Fire Marshal investigating Big Clifty fires Fri boo 1
Praise for emergency workers Jan 23 Del 1
E.V. man arrested in murder, arson (May '09) Jan 22 nooneuknow 4
Helping firefighters' families (Aug '10) Jan 22 anne 84
Second Allentown fire chief retires in two years Jan 22 silly rabbit 4
Fire briefs: Jan. 5 - 11 Jan 22 picts near Chudle... 6
Milton, Halton Hills firefighters battle massiv... Jan 22 near Chudleighs 1
More from around the web