Flames level barn at scene of January...

Flames level barn at scene of January dog seizure, prior arson attempts

There are 186 comments on the Courier Standard story from Feb 9, 2013, titled Flames level barn at scene of January dog seizure, prior arson attempts. In it, Courier Standard reports that:

Linda Kellett A Fort Plain firefighter keeps a watchful eye on a fast-moving barn fire at 7145 state Route 5S in the town of Minden early Saturday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Courier Standard.

Jeannie

New York, NY

#104 Mar 8, 2013
Diane,
I sent you a certified letter asking for my weekend visit you never signed for the letter, I tried to call you didn't answer the phone. I would like to meet you tomorrow at Stwerts on Main St in Johnstown for my weekend visit. If I don't get the kids I will be going out and filing violation papers.
Sorry this is the only other way I could attempt to contact you
its me

Fort Plain, NY

#105 Mar 8, 2013
i got the letter udidnt call because i have caller id u like to air your dirty laundry on here have fun n im not meetig u i have to work all weekend u want to see the kids come here your lucky other people read this shit so they tell me u can do what u want u havnt been in lives in 5years now want t be nunber 1 mommy and u are not pushing me around u want to see come here if not your loss
Jeannie

New York, NY

#106 Mar 8, 2013
I did call thanks! And I will have cell bills to prove it in court. I will not do all my visits at your home! I went to your home for a visit the weekend before last and won't be doing that again!
Jeannie

New York, NY

#107 Mar 8, 2013
And when did you get the letter because I sent it on Monday and never got the card back stating you signed for it
Ameretto

Canajoharie, NY

#108 Mar 8, 2013
Jeannie wrote:
I did call thanks! And I will have cell bills to prove it in court. I will not do all my visits at your home! I went to your home for a visit the weekend before last and won't be doing that again!
Not my business and I do not blame you. You should be able to see your kids and hopefully get them back. Go to court now and file a violation, I thought family court was supposed to work to re unite families. The Marriots think they are above the law and do not have to follow the rules.
Jewel

Fort Plain, NY

#110 Mar 8, 2013
The Marriots are WHITE TRASH.Violate Diane she should have to let you see your children on your visitation..The judge will order her to do so..
its me

Fort Plain, NY

#111 Mar 8, 2013
well maybe u called tollfree if so it was u call them anytime u want as i said i got it yesterdy so look foryour card
Jeannie

New York, NY

#112 Mar 8, 2013
Oh I am! I went to her house on the weekend before last had an hr and a half visit with Lee's boyfriend supervising.
Jeannie

New York, NY

#113 Mar 8, 2013
Why do I have to go to your house? I did once already and the kids are comfortable with me! It would be easier for the kids to come here for my visits and have more time with me then keep going to your house. At what point do you think ok it is good enough to let them go?
OH YEAH

Johnsburg, NY

#114 Mar 8, 2013
you went their for a hr and ahalf and didnt even stay the whole time how can you violate diane for her not seeing the kkids when she didnt show up for her visitation its funny how the marriots get in trouble and now she waants to see her kids she is a joke lets be a mother now huh
Jeannie

New York, NY

#115 Mar 8, 2013
Let try that I have been trying to hunt Diane down for awhile thanks even her own family didnt know where to find her! And I was there for the whole hr and a half thanks!!
Ameretto

Canajoharie, NY

#116 Mar 8, 2013
Get your kids back. Do what ever you need to. If they are willing to treat dogs bad I bet they treat the kids bad they have in their custody I don't know its just an opinion
ft pl

Canajoharie, NY

#117 Mar 8, 2013
not to say too much but diane does a good job with the kids and she works hard for what she got
lol

Syracuse, NY

#118 Mar 11, 2013
my hubby was on his way to work when the barn exploded he has video on his phone there were two explosions and a guy was walking away from the flames down the roadmy hubby was the one who called it in
lol

Syracuse, NY

#119 Mar 11, 2013
my husband tried to give an account to the police but they said that they did not need his information or wanted to see the video
Anon

Milford, MA

#120 Mar 11, 2013
If I was hubby I would send the video to the media and ask why police don't wanna see it!
pol

Canajoharie, NY

#121 Mar 11, 2013
put it up on Facebook on one of the local news fulton/mont or similiar
Azzwipe

Danielson, CT

#122 Mar 11, 2013
Put it on YouTube and call it the "Fort Plain Hot Dog Barnburner Spectacular".
Reality Sucks

Pulaski, NY

#123 Mar 12, 2013
lol wrote:
my husband tried to give an account to the police but they said that they did not need his information or wanted to see the video
The Cop's are probably the one's who started the Fire. The less evidence; the less work for them. Think about it. Two previous Arson attempt's; which the Investigator's obviously did not take seriously. No Video Surveillance set up to catch the culprit's on the next attempt. Anyone besides me smell extreme Incompetence; or possibly a cover-up by Law-Enforcement??
Anon

Worcester, MA

#124 Mar 12, 2013
Something is wrong I mean really the son got only 30 days for his charges?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DFD source says city lacks adequate fire coverage 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
News 2nd fire near Vallejo homeless camp 7 hr marc 4
News Firefighter at the centre of Derrick Bird shoot... 13 hr Richard D Hall 2
News Steele man arrested in arson investigation Sun hahaha 5
News Wreck victim offers $5k reward Sun Yep 4
News Oakville couple weathered ill-fated cruise (Nov '10) May 29 u pay 4 their bea... 6
News Fire forces out residents at Detroit apartment ... May 29 Free Kwame 2
More from around the web