Kutzman Auburn's new fire chief

Kutzman Auburn's new fire chief

There are 50 comments on the News Democrat story from Jan 5, 2012, titled Kutzman Auburn's new fire chief. In it, News Democrat reports that:

Pictured are Auburn City Fire Chief Jeff Gregory , Auburn Firefighter and web designer Kyle Hampton , and Auburn Rural Fire Chief Jim Kutzman .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Democrat.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
still here

United States

#42 Feb 15, 2012
I'm waiting for you to grow balls. Say who you are. Until then. Nothing to say.
Stephanie Rosser

Springville, IN

#43 Feb 16, 2012
You know I've read all of these post on here... I can't believe my eyes... It's funny how people wanna "Throw ppl under the bus" Talk about jail And how wonderful Jim is?? I don't know him well enough to "Throw him under the bus" I am Steve's neice! I love him dearly! I think he's a wonderful man.. Yes his daughter did give him her daughter to raise.. And doing a good job! If you couldn't raise your child they way you thought she should be raised U would do the same! People have dark times in their lives. I'm sure the ugly talking on here about STEVE MONTGOMERY are from great citizens of Auburn?? You can tell whose happy for the new Cheif.. Let him do his job and leave Steve alone! And don't talk about the MONTGOMERY family!! If you think that makes you a better person because you know what goes on behind close doors, Really?? Everyone has a story!!! MY MONTGOMERY family is amazing!!! I grew up with the best family that GOD could have put me in!! We have strong bonds that can't be broken & topix is gossip... So, with that note, I don't care what anybody has to say just leave Steve Montgomery outta your mouth!!!
jjljlkj

Auburn, KY

#44 Feb 16, 2012
GLAD HES GONE wrote:
I think this is the best thing that has happen for the fire dept in a long long time!! Steve is a worthless piece of crap!! Lots of people doesnt know what goes on behind closed doors and doesnt know how steve was as a fire chief. He was a backstabber and talked shit about everyone. When he went on a fire scene he rarley ever got out of his truck and when he did he couldnt stand long. The firefighters voted a new chief in and the community should stand behind the firefighters and support them in there decision!! I mean come on people and open ur eyes when you have 20 firefighters wanting someone gone there something wrong with that picture. That there should tell you hes not doing something right!! Im glad hes gone and would be even happier if he moved out of the area!!
Worthless Piece of Crap? Really? Sounds like the fire department has just what our community needs, a bunch of hipocrits!!!! NON-Christians! That is exactly what we need.
ajr

Lewisburg, KY

#45 Feb 29, 2012
Stephanie Rosser wrote:
You know I've read all of these post on here... I can't believe my eyes... It's funny how people wanna "Throw ppl under the bus" Talk about jail And how wonderful Jim is?? I don't know him well enough to "Throw him under the bus" I am Steve's neice! I love him dearly! I think he's a wonderful man.. Yes his daughter did give him her daughter to raise.. And doing a good job! If you couldn't raise your child they way you thought she should be raised U would do the same! People have dark times in their lives. I'm sure the ugly talking on here about STEVE MONTGOMERY are from great citizens of Auburn?? You can tell whose happy for the new Cheif.. Let him do his job and leave Steve alone! And don't talk about the MONTGOMERY family!! If you think that makes you a better person because you know what goes on behind close doors, Really?? Everyone has a story!!! MY MONTGOMERY family is amazing!!! I grew up with the best family that GOD could have put me in!! We have strong bonds that can't be broken & topix is gossip... So, with that note, I don't care what anybody has to say just leave Steve Montgomery outta your mouth!!!
no one is TALKING about STEVE he will not let it go
amish

Adairville, KY

#46 Mar 4, 2012
I don't think we need to worry to much who is the cheif or not,because if allen phelps is still on the dept they will be sued soon!The other night he flew by me with his flashers going,almost ran me off the road.If he hits someone going to a fire and hurts them bad enough there wont even be a fire dept.I thought KSR said emergency vehicals had to have lights and sirens both,not just flashers.
amish

Adairville, KY

#47 Mar 4, 2012
amish wrote:
I don't think we need to worry to much who is the cheif or not,because if allen phelps is still on the dept they will be sued soon!The other night he flew by me with his flashers going,almost ran me off the road.If he hits someone going to a fire and hurts them bad enough there wont even be a fire dept.I thought KSR said emergency vehicals had to have lights and sirens both,not just flashers.
Also JFYI mr.phelps likes to rat people out for doing the same thing he does,so be carefull he will call the cops on you.
citizen

United States

#48 Mar 6, 2012
I think it would be best on everyone's part to drop this subject and move on.
jeff hater

Auburn, KY

#49 Mar 22, 2012
I know Jeff and I know he is a fat sorry piece of crap. The only reason he is apart of the fire department is to know all the local gossip. How can the chief be 70 pounds over wieght? How can he rush up several flights of stairs? Guess what he can't. If my house catches on fire, let it burn. I don't want his fat butt digging through my personal stuff. And trust me he would. Don't trust hum and don't like him.
whatever

Bowling Green, KY

#50 Mar 25, 2012
Dont know kutzman but I think he drives too fast and so worried he will kill someone one day
Concerned

Auburn, KY

#52 Jan 12, 2014
whatever wrote:
Dont know kutzman but I think he drives too fast and so worried he will kill someone one day
Totally agree! Him, wife and kid all drive like maniacs and try to be police

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Maine man allegedly threw gas-filled beer bottl... Thu longtail 1
News Huntsville house fire causes $150,000 damage Fr... Nov 22 CTV TV up there 1
News Pa. Arson Suspects: Ghosts Ordered Barn Fire (Apr '16) Nov 21 weapon X 33
News Fire destroys apartment above Greenwood Lake ea... (Mar '12) Nov 19 anonymous 5
News Woman Found Dead Inside Burning Home On Bates P... (Oct '16) Nov 18 BCSO 2
News Country Club Hills fire chief's conviction undi... (Oct '12) Nov 17 Whatsethical 4
News Suspect Arrested In Arson Fire at St. Cloud Adu... Nov 16 L Craig s Hush Pu... 3
More from around the web