Warehouse Fire Burns Overnight
Mar 25, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTBS
A fire continues to burn this morning in Natchitoches Parish.The blaze broke out yesterday at a storage area for International Paper in Campti, Louisiana.Natchitoches firefighters were called out around 6:00 p.m. last night to battle the blaze.
Ah yes, the cleansing fire, and all the chaff is burned away, leaving only righteousness.
|Family, dogs suffer from smoke inhalation in Ea...||32 min||Imperial Chicano||1|
|Family escapes set fire in Peach Creek||1 hr||sunshine||33|
|Accused Embezzler Sopko Back on Oak Forest Payr...||2 hr||Res||12|
|Oak Lawn fire chief to also run Chicago Ridge FD||16 hr||Jackinheimer||28|
|7 Investigates: Cigarette lighters spark concerns||17 hr||Ha Ha||3|
|Homes destroyed by firestorm, Washington state ...||18 hr||Sneaky Pete||3|
|Strange, white substance flowing into Big Sprin...||20 hr||Wacko Jacko||2|