Plymouth Apartment Fire Started in Ki...

Plymouth Apartment Fire Started in Kitchen, Fire Chief Says

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Mar 26, 2013, titled Plymouth Apartment Fire Started in Kitchen, Fire Chief Says. In it, Patch.com reports that:

A fire that destroyed a Plymouth apartment building last week is believed to have started in a kitchen, according to an article in the Observer & Eccentric .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Pete

Livonia, MI

#1 Mar 27, 2013
Kitchens there are back to back which explains why the two upper center units appeared to be primary.
Apparently nobody was at home because they would have known the cause. My best guess opinion is an arc fault at a switch or in the wall was the cause.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Child dies in fire outside Point Pleasant - 1 hr clean n sober 42
News Fire destroys church in Union City, TN 14 hr Carolyn Carter 76
News Fire near Double Eagle not considered suspicious Tue and 1
News Illustrations on scandals in Hillary's past by ... Tue Le Jimbo 3
News Fire engulfs century-old Presbyterian church; n... Tue Gov Corbutt of th... 1
News Niagara house fire that drew U.S. response was ... Tue Stephany McDowell 1
News LSP: Illegal immigrant blamed in deadly 1-10 ac... Mon ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
More from around the web