Blaze leaves Vacaville home uninhabit...

Blaze leaves Vacaville home uninhabitable

There are 3 comments on the The Reporter story from Mar 14, 2012, titled Blaze leaves Vacaville home uninhabitable. In it, The Reporter reports that:

A two-alarm fire ripped through the roof of a Vacaville home Monday night, leaving area fire crews scrambling to contain the flames and save the rest of the structure.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

Since: Aug 10

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Mar 14, 2012
I have a friend who had a chimney fire and now he cleans it every year. I hope that they checked to be sure it was a burn day, that would be bad if they got a ticket on top of their house burning down.

“Grrrrr”

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#2 Mar 14, 2012
Oh, yeah. Chimneys cleaned annually and smoke detectors checked. Dontcha just love the people who get mad at their chirping smoke detectors and bang them off the ceilings?
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#3 Mar 14, 2012
No reason to have a chimney any longer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fires, smoke force 5,000 out of homes in northe... 8 hr Dry 1
News Spirits are high as forest fire evacuees come t... 10 hr Chief Truth Speaker 14
News Three facing impaired charges (Apr '11) 10 hr 2 more 2
News Stunning Video Captures Explosion During Festiv... Thu TW_sugar_daddio 4
News No Sign of Arson Yet in Latest Black Church Fire Thu Go Blue Forever 4
News New security measures in place at NY prison aft... Wed tod see the light 2
News Murder Investigation in McCreary County Jul 1 jfj 11
More from around the web