Milan fire started with wrong size ex...

Milan fire started with wrong size extenstion cord

There are 1 comment on the Dearborn County Register story from Feb 4, 2013, titled Milan fire started with wrong size extenstion cord. In it, Dearborn County Register reports that:

The fire in Milan that destroyed a structure Friday late afternoon was ruled "accidental electrical." Milan Lt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dearborn County Register.

Fact

Batesville, IN

#1 Feb 6, 2013
So, Mr Eckstein gets away again...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Body Found at Vacant House Fire Next to IL Stri... 4 hr MyPenIsDying 2
News From the Archives: Santa Fe Springs oil well fires 23 hr Irdle Irdle 2
News Inside the New York City prepper community that... Sat preciousmetalect 2
News Firefighters battling 6 alarm blaze at Toronto ... May 25 incinerator was t... 1
News 2 charged in 2014 fatal fire in Fayette County (Dec '15) May 25 fam 10
News Blast still under investigation (Nov '12) May 23 UK manchester Blast 3
News Fire danger may require burn ban implementation May 22 JC Lange 1
More from around the web