SNUG volunteers hold rally in Albany

Full story: news10.com 13
Thursdays rally was held on the same block where Tuesday night Albany police say two women were shot. Full Story

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 15, 2013
O.K.,I give up,what does "S-N-U-G" stand for? Looked it up on the net and couldn't find anything about them. Great reporting again from the local media by not explaining what the group is or about.Just saying.
White Virus

Rochester, NY

#2 Mar 15, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
O.K.,I give up,what does "S-N-U-G" stand for? Looked it up on the net and couldn't find anything about them. Great reporting again from the local media by not explaining what the group is or about.Just saying.
There is a search engine called "GOOGLE", been around for years......

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

#3 Mar 15, 2013
Svelte Nude Urban Girls
White Virus

Rochester, NY

#5 Mar 16, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>I did fool.Why do you always have to insult/attack people Rhonda? Is that all you can do because your IQ is lower than a whale turd troll? Just asking. BTW: If you know so much why don't you tell the rest of us what SNUG stands for loser?
You are very thinned skinned, being insulted by my post and all.
Aren't you the one always telling Rhonda stop bring lazy and to do her own homework when she asks a question or for you to provide links.

Go find out for yourself. Hint, it's right in front of you.

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#6 Mar 16, 2013
White Virus wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very thinned skinned, being insulted by my post and all.
Aren't you the one always telling Rhonda stop bring lazy and to do her own homework when she asks a question or for you to provide links.
Go find out for yourself. Hint, it's right in front of you.
A good journalist does not leave their readers wondering wth she is talking about. The article should have explained what SNUG is and/or provided a link. It is not the readers job to go Googling for that information.
White Virus

Rochester, NY

#7 Mar 16, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>A good journalist does not leave their readers wondering wth she is talking about. The article should have explained what SNUG is and/or provided a link. It is not the readers job to go Googling for that information.
I absolutely agree it's a very poorly written article.
The OP is a resident troll and is getting it as good as he gives. If he hadn't been so abrasive in his request I would have provided him an answer.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#8 Mar 16, 2013
White Virus wrote:
<quoted text>
I absolutely agree it's a very poorly written article.
The OP is a resident troll and is getting it as good as he gives. If he hadn't been so abrasive in his request I would have provided him an answer.
Please tell me where I as "abrasive" in my request WV? You are the one that was "attacking" me BEFORE I responded to you fool. BTW: You still didn't tell any of us what SNUG stands for,could it be because you DON'T know? Wouldn't surpise me seeing that all of you trolls are alike.Just saying.

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#9 Mar 16, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Please tell me where I as "abrasive" in my request WV? You are the one that was "attacking" me BEFORE I responded to you fool. BTW: You still didn't tell any of us what SNUG stands for,could it be because you DON'T know? Wouldn't surpise me seeing that all of you trolls are alike.Just saying.
LOL Maybe Devil is right about what it means. I googled it and nothing appropriate came up that would match with the article.

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#10 Mar 16, 2013
White Virus wrote:
<quoted text>
I absolutely agree it's a very poorly written article.
The OP is a resident troll and is getting it as good as he gives. If he hadn't been so abrasive in his request I would have provided him an answer.
Well,what is it?
White Virus

Rochester, NY

#11 Mar 16, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>Well,what is it?
Since you asked so nicely.......it's an anagram. GUNS spelled backwards, SNUG

Albany SNUG -- "guns" spelled backward -- is one of five of the original 10 pilot sites around the state that is receiving renewed funding based on its performance, said Janine Kava, a spokeswoman for the state Division of Criminal Justice Services.

Read more: http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/State...
White Virus

Rochester, NY

#12 Mar 16, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Please tell me where I as "abrasive" in my request WV? You are the one that was "attacking" me BEFORE I responded to you fool. BTW: You still didn't tell any of us what SNUG stands for,could it be because you DON'T know? Wouldn't surpise me seeing that all of you trolls are alike.Just saying.
Isn't it about time for your pills.

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#13 Mar 16, 2013
White Virus wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you asked so nicely.......it's an anagram. GUNS spelled backwards, SNUG
Albany SNUG -- "guns" spelled backward -- is one of five of the original 10 pilot sites around the state that is receiving renewed funding based on its performance, said Janine Kava, a spokeswoman for the state Division of Criminal Justice Services.
Read more: http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/State...
This is as nice as I get.

Good luck with that. Guns and illegal drugs will always be around. Just lock up the nuts.
Satanic Which

Fairport, NY

#14 Mar 19, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
<quoted text>
A good journalist does not leave their readers wondering wth she is talking about. The article should have explained what SNUG is and/or provided a link. It is not the readers job to go Googling for that information.
That would mean the people who run the media outlet that hires these hacks has to demand some sort of jurnalistic quality ... right now, Fox news has proven that the 10 second sound bite news is enough to make a fortune!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truck driver, 50, under financial strain 'stabs... 1 hr Vicki 1
Marion Woman Sentenced To 5 Years For Taking Sh... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 1
On This Day: The Queen Elizabeth Mysteriously S... (Jan '09) 9 hr douglas woolley 45
HemetFor now, judge won't block Hemet fire switch Mon EastEndResident 1
HemetHEMET: Firefighters want voters decide dep... Mon EastEndResident 3
Volunteer firefighter's wife accused of burglar... (Feb '14) Mon GC Life 4
Boy, 6, lights garage fire in Steelton (Sep '08) Mon yep 7

Fire People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE