Egypt seen to give nod toward jihadis...

Egypt seen to give nod toward jihadis on Syria

There are 265 comments on the KTVN Reno story from Jun 16, 2013, titled Egypt seen to give nod toward jihadis on Syria. In it, KTVN Reno reports that:

Restless residents displaced by Colorado's most destructive wildfire ever are returning to previously closed neighborhoods as firefighters continue to tame the blaze.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVN Reno.

Antiwar

Chatham, Canada

#148 Jun 20, 2013
Rebels use child soldiers.. cut off peoples heads and even limbs while still alive... eats their organs... kill children for blasphemy... use suicide bombers that kills 1000s of innocent bystanders... massacre shia civilians and prisoners... torture prisoners and civilians.... mutilate dead bodies.... hang people...

please tell me how your moronic mind can possibly think theres a better future for syria with these people in charge... apparyently the whole kurdish population disagrees with you as theyve witnessed these artocities first hand and are battling against the rebels....

Btw theres no peacefulness in shooting and killing cops and riot police... everyone knows it only takes a few people to ruin it for everyone dummy...
Oliver Cromwell

Motherwell, UK

#149 Jun 20, 2013
Antiwar wrote:
Your media manipulated.... the peaceful protests were hijacked by mercanaries... obviously if snipers are shooting killing riot police and protesters they going to start a blood bath like happened... and each side blames the other...
even when there was only an est 15'000 dead at least 4000 were cops and security forces.... what would you do just stand there and die like an idiot... no you fight back
Its only like half as bad as they make it sound anyway british observatory released report showing that of the 90'000 35 are security. And 15 are rebels... so only 40-50'000 are civilians not 95'000 as lieing media makes you beleive
"Coinicdentally" this same thing might happen in turkey already a report of cop getting shot by protesters... wouldnt that be funny
I hope it does happen in turkey after what they have done to syria.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#150 Jun 20, 2013
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously Faith, you don't understand the simple, elegant beauty of Islam. It's okay, I believe each is entitled to find his or her own path. All religion is, at it's core, simple, elegant and beautiful, it's mankind that messes it up.
Horrors committed in the name of Christianity or Islam do not have the seal of GOD Himself on them, they are merely men hiding behind the sword and shield of religious righteousness, though neither of those religions say to kill others who are innocent.(Well actually, the Christian bible DOES in fact contain verses pertaining to slaughtering every last man, woman and child that does not 'believe as you do') Islam teaches tolerance, it is jerkwad powermongers that f the whole thing up.
Islam will never be banned in the West, because of two reasons.
1) It's unconstitutional to discriminate based on religion
2) It's spreading and there are too many Muslims already for you to stop what's coming.
Think of it on the bright side. We can get together soon and barbecue halal meat together while you sip on some malt beverage that tastes a lot like beer, but won't get you tippled.
:P
All religion is bullsh*t, but isam is the bullsh*ttiest.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#151 Jun 20, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the Royalist filth who did that were as sick as those Medievel Rats in Saudi Arabia,anti Zionist,do me a favour you are too busy murdering fellow arabs and Muslims,some of those Syrian rebels are even being treated in Israeli hospitals.
Fck off, you Serbian queer.
Oliver Cromwell

Motherwell, UK

#152 Jun 20, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Fck off, you Serbian queer.
I am not Serbian you dumb slag,and i love Women but i would draw the line with you.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#153 Jun 20, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not Serbian you dumb slag,and i love Women but i would draw the line with you.
You dirty Albanian. I wouldn't let a gypsy piece of sh*t like you get within 20 feet of me.
sanity is healthy

United States

#154 Jun 20, 2013
Ah hah! Filth finally raises her skirt to reveal the ugly unmentionables.
sanity is healthy

United States

#155 Jun 20, 2013
Aileen Wuornos, is that you?
sanity is healthy

United States

#156 Jun 20, 2013
Aileen Wuornos Prison Diaries revealed:

Page 1: How to pollute society in ten easy steps.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#158 Jun 20, 2013
I'm hoping that the inbred retard Assad goes ape-sh*t with the chemical weapons so that the body count really spikes.

“hi ya”

Since: Feb 12

Manchester

#159 Jun 20, 2013
Faith wrote:
I'm hoping that the inbred retard Assad goes ape-sh*t with the chemical weapons so that the body count really spikes.
The figure chosen should spike at 6million-1 so the jews still feel important.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#161 Jun 24, 2013
LOL wrote:
The 'super islamic power'....LOL
Try voodoo, it's more effective.
Better still, come to America. We haven't finished dumbing it down yet.
american guy

Usa will be finished within some years if not by the end of this year

I expect this year 2013 to witness something big in world

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#162 Jun 24, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the Royalist filth who did that were as sick as those Medievel Rats in Saudi Arabia,anti Zionist,do me a favour you are too busy murdering fellow arabs and Muslims,some of those Syrian rebels are even being treated in Israeli hospitals.
hypocrite.....filthy savage shia who enjoy seeing sunnis killed

fk you and your shia ppl, You think you have no end???

Your end is coming, Savage

Islam teaches us to save humanity but with shiaism its kill humanity , kill child kill women kill men destroy homes destroy mosques

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#163 Jun 24, 2013
what happens in syria, its a genocide against humanity

If our enemies are israelites,we will not kill them like that, we will save civilians and even captured soldiers will be treated fine

Filthy shia don't know islam

shiaism means " terrorism...Evilness"

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#164 Jun 24, 2013
Genie2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The figure chosen should spike at 6million-1 so the jews still feel important.
Genie: your legs are ugly

change the pic
mxlplx

United States

#165 Jun 24, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do a majority of Syrian Sunni want your salafists out of Syria?

Hmmmmm?
mxlplx

United States

#166 Jun 24, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> Genie: your legs are ugly
change the pic
Laddie, your mind is ugly. Change your life.

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#167 Jun 24, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text> american guy
Usa will be finished within some years if not by the end of this year
I expect this year 2013 to witness something big in world

The reason USA is developing their capacities in the Middle Easy is because there is a sickness in the Sunnie Assembly
put there by Osama bin Laden.

The Jew are supplying it everything because it is a threat only to Islam .
Not to the home of Zionism the USA.
You idiot.
That garbage you got in your head about Shi'ia is not supported by the Mahdi who is among us now .
Do your self a favour and go have a lie down.

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#168 Jun 24, 2013
Faith wrote:
Sparticus Jews parade in their undies compared to North Koreans .
You know what Sparticus was known for .??????
I better tell you we know you not very clever .
Poofters that's why Jews curl their tassels , to flavour their bum burgers.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#169 Jun 24, 2013
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
fk you and your shia ppl, You think you have no end???
Your end is coming, Savage
Islam teaches us to save humanity but with shiaism its kill humanity , kill child kill women kill men destroy homes destroy mosques
Should you not worry about Egypt ?
Syria is not yours to decide.
Why are you using Islam as an excuse for killing ?
What is happening in Pakistan ?
Everyday scores are killed.
Scores of Shia.
Sorry dude but if you look at terror bombings it is sunni.
have a nice day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tennessee wildfires lead to evacuation of downt... 5 hr power 116
News Wife dies, husband escapes burning mobile home (Dec '09) 15 hr Searching for ans... 2
News Fitchburg fire chief and firefighters honored T... Thu The truth 2
News Father Randy Garrison 'left his sons to die in ... (Mar '14) Thu bubby 5
News First-person account inside the Gatlinburg fire... Thu EL1SE G1NGER1CH 1
News Gatlinburg fires: 4 dead; crews search for missing Thu Sad 1
News Suspected arson on Oliver Springs mountain cont... (Nov '15) Wed Jen 7
More from around the web