Egypt seen to give nod toward jihadis on Syria

Jun 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTVN Reno

Restless residents displaced by Colorado's most destructive wildfire ever are returning to previously closed neighborhoods as firefighters continue to tame the blaze.

Comments (Page 13)

Showing posts 241 - 260 of265
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

La Quenelle de Dieudonne wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheapo...is it your name Alice?
No my name is not Alice or even the original French name Alyse.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

cheapo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your name begins with a M-!!
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

cheapo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not from Alberta as you are not from Canada. Seriously what is your problem with me?
You ask what is 'your problem with me'
Go back to your racist lowlife comments when you started attacking me without any reason-
You reap what you sow M.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

cheapo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not from Alberta as you are not from Canada. Seriously what is your problem with me?
Am I to understand that you want to have civil discourse between us?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Am I to understand that you want to have civil discourse between us?
That would be nice. Spathis I do not hate anyone I do not know. I hate the people who have impacted my life in a negative way and you know what I mean.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

cheapo wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be nice. Spathis I do not hate anyone I do not know. I hate the people who have impacted my life in a negative way and you know what I mean.
But why did you start on me calling 'wog' and similar racist epithets?
I did not even know who you were at that point

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>But why did you start on me calling 'wog' and similar racist epithets?
I did not even know who you were at that point
I don't remember those posts. Send them to me and I will try to reply. I thought it was all a joke when I came on here because I found it due to a very evil person .
Lewis Carroll

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

cheapo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is. You are by all measures Alice au pays des merveilles, living in a make believe world devoid of reality.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Lewis Carroll wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is. You are by all measures Alice au pays des merveilles, living in a make believe world devoid of reality.
Alice in Wonderland yeah not so much.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

cheapo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember those posts. Send them to me and I will try to reply. I thought it was all a joke when I came on here because I found it due to a very evil person .
Don't you remember threatening me with CSIS?

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

I suppose Algerians are glad to be more distant to the faggot French Coequal Council of applied bisexual unrecorded hopefully, inter horse drug abuse narcotic sales persons. Horse was old school language for smack, does anybody else remember that ??.
Still I envy the Algerians.
I know I would be happy if I could get free of the Jew busting my furc*king arse with their shit in my bed.
However worms and cockroaches are great survivors.
Mustn't expect miracles mustn't we.??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you remember threatening me with CSIS?
I already told you, send me the texts and I will try to respond. My interest on this site arose from a very evil person. Again you know who I mean. I may have over reacted due to your protection of this person.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

La Quenelle de Dieudonne wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a syro-syrian conflict... foreigners should stay out of it... like you believe that the chinese and russians have a vested interrest... other people will believe that the western world havw a vested interrest in intervening and occupying the place... so keeping all the foreigners out of Syria will save Syria from itself...
Children are dying every day and the last report I saw said the fighters are trading weapons for food. Why do the Saudis will all their money not help?
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

cheapo wrote:
<quoted text>
I already told you, send me the texts and I will try to respond. My interest on this site arose from a very evil person. Again you know who I mean. I may have over reacted due to your protection of this person.
So you do not remember anything you directed at me?
mxlplx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

cheapo wrote:
<quoted text>
Children are dying every day and the last report I saw said the fighters are trading weapons for food. Why do the Saudis will all their money not help?
They're helping behead Christians. Isn't that enough for you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>So you do not remember anything you directed at me?
No. Send me the texts.

Since: Nov 12

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

cheapo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you not want help to end it sooner and save more lives? The Chinese and Russians are acting this way because they have a vested interest in keeping the conflict raging.

The Jew have an interest in keeping all conflicts in the Middle East raging , because they have no Allies in the Geo. Political. Region.
The Yanks want to maintain their status as the only super power.
So they have an interest in pursuing the aborted Arab Spring, and give it a possible rebirth.
Liberal Laissez Fair is all they have to offer.
Britain and France have an interest in keeping the conflict raging since they are desperate for profits and resources from Africa as well as the Middle East .
But tell me why is the Russian & Chinese
desperate .?
They unlike all the above mentioned have never adopted the Zionist philosophy .
So theoretically they can still perceive their own interests as being separate from the vermin Jew.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jew have an interest in keeping all conflicts in the Middle East raging , because they have no Allies in the Geo. Political. Region.
So they have an interest in pursuing the aborted Arab Spring, and give it a possible rebirth.
Britain and France have an interest in keeping the conflict raging since they are desperate for profits and resources from Africa as well as the Middle East .
desperate .?
So theoretically they can still perceive their own interests as being separate from the vermin Jew.
Ok check it out. It has nothing to do with religion. The Chinese and Russians are vested economically. China is devoid of natural resources which is why they are currently trying to take over my country. Russia has long beeb in the arms dealing biz.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
desperate .?
Very good points!
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

cheapo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok check it out. It has nothing to do with religion. The Chinese and Russians are vested economically. China is devoid of natural resources which is why they are currently trying to take over my country. Russia has long beeb in the arms dealing biz.
Europe has been devoid of natural resources for centuries, and was advancing by forcefully grabbing others’ resources. Europe still has the same options. China has some resources like rare Earth Metals needed for electronics, but it also has huge work force ready to earn enough money to acquire resources by a fair trade. Russia is abundant with resources; and arms dealing is not for them such an essential source of income, to be forced to tailor its policy to assure arms trade. Your reasoning is plainly biased, and flawed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 241 - 260 of265
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••