Arson charge from fire intentionally set in 2005 changed by...

Full story: Evening Sun

Prosecutors last week removed arson from the list of charges a Gettysburg area man faced, and replaced it instead with a reckless-burning count to which he pleaded guilty.
Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Apr 8, 2013

Since: Apr 11

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Hiram Walker wrote:
So apparently the violent crime isn't anything new for Gettysburg. Doing research about this town is scary. I am going to relocate my mother, she is elderly and somewhat infirm. She couldn't take the stress of being a crime victim.
You haven't researched anything. You are making up stories and exhilarating small very occasional happenings. If you did any real research you would find that Gettysburg is one of the safest communities in the state.
Davenport

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Hiram Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
You find arson to be exhilarating? It's no wonder things are so bad in Gettysburg.
Wow, an arson from 7 years ago. Have you seen the crime reports for Upper Darby township for the last 7 days? Sorry "Hiram" but your town makes Gettysburg look like Shangri-La

Since: Apr 11

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, an arson from 7 years ago. Have you seen the crime reports for Upper Darby township for the last 7 days? Sorry "Hiram" but your town makes Gettysburg look like Shangri-La
7 Nabbed, 3 Sought After Upper Darby Undercover Drug Stings
Upper Darby school seizes weapons; 2 arrested
Harcum

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Legend in My Own Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
7 Nabbed, 3 Sought After Upper Darby Undercover Drug Stings
Upper Darby school seizes weapons; 2 arrested
I was making a run to the third ward area of Gettysburg recently and I was afraid for my life, let alone the packages I had to deliver. It's not safe.
Davenport

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Kool and the Gang?
Harcum

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Davenport wrote:
Kool and the Gang?
Yes, and CIA, FBI, ATF, ICE, and the EPA
Davenport

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

I've never seen a town so sick as Gettysburg. Just recently, child molesters, killings, stabbings, arsons, I swear I hate Gettysburg. Residents should be forcibly relocated and each building in the entire borough razed.
Davenport

Cranbury, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Davenport wrote:
I've never seen a town so sick as Gettysburg. Just recently, child molesters, killings, stabbings, arsons, I swear I hate Gettysburg. Residents should be forcibly relocated and each building in the entire borough razed.
But what about the properties I don't own? What will happen to the investment I never made? ;)
Davenport

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>But what about the properties I don't own? What will happen to the investment I never made? ;)
None of your shucking and jiving changes the fact that Gettysbug is sick and it's full of dumb hicks and gang members.
Davenport

Stratford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Shucking and jiving? Hey Sarah, nice boobs.
Stimpy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
None of your shucking and jiving changes the fact that Gettysbug is sick and it's full of dumb hicks and gang members.
Different name, same posts. I hate this GD town, lol.
Stimpy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

^^^^Frustrated failure from Gettysburg College^^^^
Davenport

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Stimpy wrote:
^^^^Frustrated failure from Gettysburg College^^^^

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••