Arson charge from fire intentionally set in 2005 changed by...

Full story: Evening Sun 13
Prosecutors last week removed arson from the list of charges a Gettysburg area man faced, and replaced it instead with a reckless-burning count to which he pleaded guilty. Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Gettysburg, PA

#2 Jan 16, 2013
Hiram Walker wrote:
So apparently the violent crime isn't anything new for Gettysburg. Doing research about this town is scary. I am going to relocate my mother, she is elderly and somewhat infirm. She couldn't take the stress of being a crime victim.
You haven't researched anything. You are making up stories and exhilarating small very occasional happenings. If you did any real research you would find that Gettysburg is one of the safest communities in the state.
Davenport

Bronx, NY

#4 Jan 16, 2013
Hiram Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
You find arson to be exhilarating? It's no wonder things are so bad in Gettysburg.
Wow, an arson from 7 years ago. Have you seen the crime reports for Upper Darby township for the last 7 days? Sorry "Hiram" but your town makes Gettysburg look like Shangri-La

Since: Apr 11

Gettysburg, PA

#5 Jan 17, 2013
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, an arson from 7 years ago. Have you seen the crime reports for Upper Darby township for the last 7 days? Sorry "Hiram" but your town makes Gettysburg look like Shangri-La
7 Nabbed, 3 Sought After Upper Darby Undercover Drug Stings
Upper Darby school seizes weapons; 2 arrested
Harcum

United States

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Legend in My Own Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
7 Nabbed, 3 Sought After Upper Darby Undercover Drug Stings
Upper Darby school seizes weapons; 2 arrested
I was making a run to the third ward area of Gettysburg recently and I was afraid for my life, let alone the packages I had to deliver. It's not safe.
Davenport

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Jan 30, 2013
Kool and the Gang?
Harcum

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Jan 30, 2013
Davenport wrote:
Kool and the Gang?
Yes, and CIA, FBI, ATF, ICE, and the EPA
Davenport

United States

#10 Jan 31, 2013
I've never seen a town so sick as Gettysburg. Just recently, child molesters, killings, stabbings, arsons, I swear I hate Gettysburg. Residents should be forcibly relocated and each building in the entire borough razed.
Davenport

Cranbury, NJ

#11 Jan 31, 2013
Davenport wrote:
I've never seen a town so sick as Gettysburg. Just recently, child molesters, killings, stabbings, arsons, I swear I hate Gettysburg. Residents should be forcibly relocated and each building in the entire borough razed.
But what about the properties I don't own? What will happen to the investment I never made? ;)
Davenport

United States

#12 Jan 31, 2013
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>But what about the properties I don't own? What will happen to the investment I never made? ;)
None of your shucking and jiving changes the fact that Gettysbug is sick and it's full of dumb hicks and gang members.
Davenport

Stratford, CT

#13 Jan 31, 2013
Shucking and jiving? Hey Sarah, nice boobs.
Stimpy

United States

#14 Feb 13, 2013
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
None of your shucking and jiving changes the fact that Gettysbug is sick and it's full of dumb hicks and gang members.
Different name, same posts. I hate this GD town, lol.
Stimpy

United States

#15 Feb 13, 2013
^^^^Frustrated failure from Gettysburg College^^^^
Davenport

United States

#16 Apr 8, 2013
Stimpy wrote:
^^^^Frustrated failure from Gettysburg College^^^^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single mom, 5 kids homeless after fire 1 hr sec 8 1
Antioch, fire district will again seek ambulanc... 7 hr Concerne 17
Homewood Acres a fire department in name only, ... (Jan '13) 9 hr Relic 41
Destructive early morning fire in Freeland clai... 20 hr hmmmm 1
Fire calls: Dec. 8 - 14 Tue did dog and man live 2
'12 days of holiday fire safety' returns to pre... Tue songs at Xmas 1
Wall of fire: Massive blaze swallows 120 hectar... Tue Two Cents 3