Loyalist defiance feared over RBP parade

Loyalist defiance feared over RBP parade

There are 179 comments on the Irish Republican News story from Aug 24, 2012, titled Loyalist defiance feared over RBP parade. In it, Irish Republican News reports that:

A notorious loyalist band has called on other unionists to join it in defying a Parades Commission ruling over a contentious sectarian parade tomorrow [Saturday August 25]. The parade through Belfast city centre has been organised as a part of a day of marches by the Royal Black Preceptory, the 'senior' wing of the anti-Catholic Orange Order.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Irish Republican News.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
CSMD

Epsom, UK

#1 Aug 27, 2012
It is a pity these uneducated benefit spongers couldnt see past their bottle of WKD and realise that the world does not revolve around them!
jason norris

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#2 Aug 27, 2012
CSMD wrote:
It is a pity these uneducated benefit spongers couldnt see past their bottle of WKD and realise that the world does not revolve around them!
if you believe anything from that source of communist irish lookalikes then you are a fool.

Whenever you get the real truth then answer.
hhmmmm

Belfast, UK

#3 Aug 27, 2012
It happened so the "communist irish lookalike" source as you call it was actually correct. To appease your sectarian bias here is the evidence from a british source:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland...

Do you believe the BBC or are they "communist irish lookalikes" too?

The bands let themselves down big time. Any thin veil of them being peaceful and beneficial marches are gone. The truth is they only continue the marching to aggravate the other half of the community and to try and assert their dominance.
A poor show really ignoring the community, religious leaders and even the police. Shameful
jason norris

Preston, UK

#4 Aug 28, 2012
hhmmmm wrote:
It happened so the "communist irish lookalike" source as you call it was actually correct. To appease your sectarian bias here is the evidence from a british source:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland...
Do you believe the BBC or are they "communist irish lookalikes" too?
The bands let themselves down big time. Any thin veil of them being peaceful and beneficial marches are gone. The truth is they only continue the marching to aggravate the other half of the community and to try and assert their dominance.
A poor show really ignoring the community, religious leaders and even the police. Shameful
you are typical of the fools that are taken on the proverbial ride of the liers brigade.
The BBC are also as you are.
The whole thing boils down to this; annoy the communists, result death to all. Annoy the prods, black eyes to all. See the difference.
Really quite simple. Now take off your sun specs and look at the truth. Not sectarian bias, the truth.
Fools like you, left wing cnuts, who would not have the guts to peel an apple, are the damnation of the British Nation.Suppose your hands are all hairy in the inside? Yes, thought so.
It was cnuts of the Liberal party who started the ball rolling years ago. Gutless bstrds.
wtf

Belfast, UK

#5 Aug 28, 2012
You make absolutely no sense...
jason norris

Preston, UK

#7 Aug 28, 2012
wtf wrote:
You make absolutely no sense...
only fools hate the truth. The fools have has their way too long. Time for a change. Time to eject the pseudo Irish out of this province.
CSMD

London, UK

#8 Aug 29, 2012
jason norris wrote:
<quoted text>
if you believe anything from that source of communist irish lookalikes then you are a fool.
Whenever you get the real truth then answer.
I think little of the source of the story but i had read about it through other sources and low and behold, it happened!

I also watched the TV footage of Loyalist bands playing music whilst passing the Catholic Church followed by as what i described on here before "blue bag loyalists".

Part time band supporters, full time anti catholic/black/polish/homosexu al bigots who live in protestant enclaves with painted kerbstones and flags everywhere and every other tenant is on benefits and they always seem to have the money to be dressed in the best designer gear!
jason norris

Newry, UK

#9 Aug 29, 2012
CSMD wrote:
<quoted text>
I think little of the source of the story but i had read about it through other sources and low and behold, it happened!
I also watched the TV footage of Loyalist bands playing music whilst passing the Catholic Church followed by as what i described on here before "blue bag loyalists".
Part time band supporters, full time anti catholic/black/polish/homosexu al bigots who live in protestant enclaves with painted kerbstones and flags everywhere and every other tenant is on benefits and they always seem to have the money to be dressed in the best designer gear!
well, up in Limavady there is a memorial to communist terrorists situated right next to a Protestant Church, at which the deaths are commemorated yearly, but you would never of heard about that because of the focus is always on the Protestants and one sided picture shows are the order of the day.

But we who live here know the truth and while we have to accept this at the moment, all will change for the better.

Anyone who thinks they will grind the Ulster/scots down will be in for a shock. That includes the chattering classes also.

Since: Jan 12

Newton Stewart, UK

#10 Aug 29, 2012
Both sides are as bad at each other, it just so happens that on this occasion the OO came out on top as the biggest dicks. the sooner these neanderthals take another step up the evolutionary ladder the better
CSMD

London, UK

#11 Aug 29, 2012
jason norris wrote:
<quoted text>
well, up in Limavady there is a memorial to communist terrorists situated right next to a Protestant Church, at which the deaths are commemorated yearly, but you would never of heard about that because of the focus is always on the Protestants and one sided picture shows are the order of the day.
But we who live here know the truth and while we have to accept this at the moment, all will change for the better.
Anyone who thinks they will grind the Ulster/scots down will be in for a shock. That includes the chattering classes also.
I cant argue with you, im not up for having memorials to ANY criminal on the spot where they fell, that is what a graveyard is for and even at that, some of these criminals headstones/graves are a disgrace and shouldnt be allowed!

What i am more focused on is why these part time loyalists decidd to get out of bed and swell the numbers as the bands breached the Parades Commision ruling that no music was to be played whilst passing a Catholic Church.

They were that bigoted and filled with hatred that they decided to play music as they passed the Church, that is some advertisement for the Orange Order.
jason norris

Newry, UK

#12 Aug 30, 2012
CSMD wrote:
<quoted text>
I cant argue with you, im not up for having memorials to ANY criminal on the spot where they fell, that is what a graveyard is for and even at that, some of these criminals headstones/graves are a disgrace and shouldnt be allowed!
What i am more focused on is why these part time loyalists decidd to get out of bed and swell the numbers as the bands breached the Parades Commision ruling that no music was to be played whilst passing a Catholic Church.
They were that bigoted and filled with hatred that they decided to play music as they passed the Church, that is some advertisement for the Orange Order.
how does it happen that this parade has been going for years and years with no trouble, answer, the communists make it happen, how? having a camera at the spot where the parade always stops and they play music till it starts again.

Any cameras around the Protestant church? no, of course not.

These are communists, do not forget that, they hate everyone only themselves, and going by the touts the Brits had, hate themselves as well.

The chattering class Protestant clergy are well picked to condemn their own co religionists. They must be replaced at the soonest opportunity because they are quislings.
jason norris

Newry, UK

#13 Aug 30, 2012
Forgot to say, the Church was closed at the time. No-one in it to be offended, only the camera communist.
CSMD

London, UK

#14 Aug 30, 2012
Jason, you sir have hit the nail on the head at last when you said this -

""having a camera at the spot where the parade always stops and they play music till it starts again.""

Now, if what you say is true, the parade has always stopped outside the Catholic Church and played music and walked around in circles?

I know the road and the area well, its a long road and they could have stopped anywhere but they stopped where they always did, outside a Catholic Church. That is plain to be seen BIGOTRY, it cannot be defended by you or anyone else im afraid.
jason norris

Newry, UK

#15 Aug 30, 2012
CSMD wrote:
Jason, you sir have hit the nail on the head at last when you said this -
""having a camera at the spot where the parade always stops and they play music till it starts again.""
Now, if what you say is true, the parade has always stopped outside the Catholic Church and played music and walked around in circles?
I know the road and the area well, its a long road and they could have stopped anywhere but they stopped where they always did, outside a Catholic Church. That is plain to be seen BIGOTRY, it cannot be defended by you or anyone else im afraid.
this band was not at the head of the parade, it was down the line so the band members only stopped because the main parade had stopped. It is the normal thing to play music, that is what a band does.The Church was empty so no-one was offended only the communist agitator camera person.
What do you want the band to do? copy the behaviour of the sectarian bigots in Limavady or elsewhere?

Enough is enough, if you do not like it then go away and leave us in the peace we enjoyed pre 1969.If not, then pay the consequence.
It is noticable that the priest of that Church has not said anything. That is because he is more afraid of the communists than the protestants.
That is why the protestant clergy have taken to lambasting these bandsmen, because they will gain more kudos with the communists and that will earn them a few brownie points.
But to hell with them and their brownie points. The band will play on and more power to their elbow.
Nothing like the smell of napalm in the morning with the butchers apron flying overhead.
jason norris

Newry, UK

#16 Aug 30, 2012
even the term "notorious loyalist band" is offensive in the extreme. But then again, as it comes from a filthy rag one cannot expect anything else.
CSMD

London, UK

#17 Aug 30, 2012
Wow, you have issues! Have you seen the video of the CYV recorded on the 12th?

The bands were requested not to play music whilst passing the Church but their bigoted undertones shone through and they played!

I am going nowhere, i am a catholic who wishes to remain a part of the Union so you could call me a Catholic Unionist but Loyalists are Loyal to no-one only the drink/drugs and anti catholic views.
jason norris

Newry, UK

#18 Aug 30, 2012
CSMD wrote:
Wow, you have issues! Have you seen the video of the CYV recorded on the 12th?
The bands were requested not to play music whilst passing the Church but their bigoted undertones shone through and they played!
I am going nowhere, i am a catholic who wishes to remain a part of the Union so you could call me a Catholic Unionist but Loyalists are Loyal to no-one only the drink/drugs and anti catholic views.
who requested the silence? why was not the Church in Limavady then protected the same way? If the Church was empty why the silence? who was it going to offend?

If you live here then you know the issues. How many times have you heard the words "even playing field" etc? Do not forget the Claudy massacre.
I can read

Falkirk, UK

#19 Aug 30, 2012
The police should quit pissing about with these marchers.

If they can't follow the extremely sensible rules that are laid out for them then they should all be arrested on public order offences.

I can't speak for the orange order in NI but in Scotland they're twats of the highest order.

No matter where the march is, they always assemble in the same places before driving to the march which means some people get woken up by them EVERY SINGLE Saturday morning.

Then their marches invariably cause chaos in the surroundings by taking up huge numbers of police officers, blocking off streets and being comprised of far more rowdy drunks than musicians.

At the absolute minimum they should be made to foot the bill. If football teams have to pay for the extra policing needed at matches, why aren't these idiots made to pay?
im a ulster prod

UK

#20 Aug 30, 2012
I agree ,
I'm a Protestant born and raised in Belfast in the heart of all the sh1t in northern Ireland,

I also was in a loyalist flute band and herd and seen all the cr@p that goes on

Thankfully I realised that , that wasn't the life for me
I was thinking , why the hell would I wanna go drinking with idiots that act even bigger idiots wen their drunk ,

Personally its all a load of rubbish and that's coming from a %100 Protestant , I'm not loyal to them in any way so I'm not a loyalist at all , if anything I'd much prefair the catholic lifestyle , but saying that in a Protestant estate would get me shot ,

What has this place came to ,??? BUNCH OFF DRUNKIN IDIOTS !!!

Its Basically just a reason to get drunk !!!
rational

Belfast, UK

#21 Aug 30, 2012
Nice to see the occasional rational minded poster.

Myself, protestant mum, catholic father, athiest myself. All religion is a form of mass control and causes more divides than it does teach people to live peacefully.

Having said that the problem in Belfast is political and not religious.

I'm open minded enough to realise that the idea of a united ireland is economically impossible and unadvisable in the same way that the royal family is a drain on our economy. Why do we still have a 'god appointed ruler' when not many people even follow religion these days?

-All flags should come down, it's just territorial p*ssing.

-All marching should stop, it's upsetting for many and an excuse for drunken violence and again territorial marking.

In truth it's not a 2 sided fight, there's a 3rd party of rational minded people who just want to live quietly and peacefully in the land they grew up in and call home regardless of religion/politics.

The only problem is that 3rd party is too complacent to speak up and is drowned out by extremists on both sides.

I daresay the majority in Norther Ireland would actually be people who would say 'F*ck the history, I want to live here and now'.

This tit for tat stuff has to end for all our sakes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Famine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Save Mother Earth. 43 Ways To Reforest The Planet Mar '15 Crusher 1
News Sir Tom Devine: Those behind Irish Famine Memor... Mar '15 Marty 12
News John Lennon couldn't "IMAGINE" this, but Jesus ... (Oct '14) Jan '15 BetheljudgmentDan... 6
News Hong Kong: Wong's hunger strike was highly ques... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Benny 1
News Number of Somalis in crisis surges 20 per cent:... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Ron 2
News Ukraine's new war is against inflation (Nov '14) Nov '14 Zeppelin 7
News Viewpoint: Pakistan's social services are colla... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Loy Pakhthnkhwa 1
More from around the web