Spetsnaz Teams Deploy In The US; War ...

Spetsnaz Teams Deploy In The US; War With Syria To Be Trigger For Attack

There are 55 comments on the Examiner.com story from Sep 4, 2013, titled Spetsnaz Teams Deploy In The US; War With Syria To Be Trigger For Attack. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

SOURCE: The Truth Is Viral, Alpena Michigan - Using "Operation Northern Strike," the largest multinational air and ground combat exercise in the country as cover, Russian Special Forces known as Spetsnaz have established a foothold in Northeastern Michigan in the sleepy resort town of Alpena.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bob Powell

Alpena, MI

#1 Sep 5, 2013
If anyone else has a story they would like to share, photographs or video of "UFO's", or a news tip regarding these troops or the explosion last June 6th (2012), please contact me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/thetruthisviral .

Since: Oct 11

Alpena, MI

#2 Sep 6, 2013
Don't forget the tinfoil hat. You know so the Russian's can't read your thoughts...
tammy baldwin

Presque Isle, MI

#3 Sep 6, 2013
I think Bob downloads his thoughts directly from Alex Jones. I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for Russians lurking behind trees, too.
Towelie

Atlanta, GA

#4 Sep 7, 2013
This is all true and when the Russians came over they brought Sasquatch with them! He was terrorizing people up and down 2nd Ave and he even tried to steal a poor little kids fish. For crying out loud it was on the front page of the Alpena News..WAKE UP PEOPLE!! Welcome to the new communist Sasquatch America, better head to Dunham's Sports and buy up all the bullets and beef jerky ASAP!!!
doesntmatter

Bellevue, MI

#5 Sep 7, 2013
Just curious... Does anybody know this guy that "reports" about all the secret military/UFO/alien/zombie/toot h fairy going ons around Alpena? Does he REALLY believe this goes on or is it just for entertainment?
Towelie

Atlanta, GA

#6 Sep 7, 2013
doesntmatter wrote:
Just curious... Does anybody know this guy that "reports" about all the secret military/UFO/alien/zombie/toot h fairy going ons around Alpena? Does he REALLY believe this goes on or is it just for entertainment?
Yes, and he has documented proof of the Tooth Fairy smuggling teeth via flying saucer to help fund terrorist organizations.
doesntmatter

Bellevue, MI

#7 Sep 7, 2013
Towelie-- I knew it! I've been suspicious of that myself!!!:)
begtwodiffer

Alpena, MI

#8 Sep 9, 2013
Towelie wrote:
This is all true and when the Russians came over they brought Sasquatch with them! He was terrorizing people up and down 2nd Ave and he even tried to steal a poor little kids fish. For crying out loud it was on the front page of the Alpena News..WAKE UP PEOPLE!! Welcome to the new communist Sasquatch America, better head to Dunham's Sports and buy up all the bullets and beef jerky ASAP!!!
you are correct except it was the kids who terrized the brute. ethal and i was streaking when he was only trying to drink water fron the hoze. them kids bent the hoxe and when he looked in to see what was what, them kids flaten it so's the water hit him. its all on tape ya know.
probably

Alpena, MI

#9 Sep 9, 2013
How does this crap get on here??????
360-junkman

Gaylord, MI

#10 Sep 11, 2013
Back in 1974 a bunch of us were at toker's hill at the end of third street real late listening to Uriah Heep and swapping herbal cigarettes when we saw a set of lights, bling red and blue and a wierd high pitched noise that varied in pitch from high to low and two strangely uniformed giants took our beer, but let us go in peace! Right on you two space beings, you bogarted our beer but you didn't probe us!
doesntmatter

Bellevue, MI

#13 Sep 12, 2013
Can't we cut some crop circles or something fun in his lawn?
Towelie

Atlanta, GA

#14 Sep 13, 2013
doesntmatter wrote:
HAHAHA count me in!!! We can all dress up like space beings and maybe get featured in one of his documentaries!
MaybeLater

Farmington, MI

#15 Sep 15, 2013
doesntmatter wrote:
I love this idea!!!!!
Bob Powell

Alpena, MI

#16 Sep 15, 2013
All of you guys seem to be discounting the FIVE eyewitnesses I have on video, and the fact that the Sheriff's Department confirmed that original blast last year. You seem to be forgetting that I have video of UFOs over the ACRTC, you seem to be forgetting that I have gotten most of my information from government websites and first0-hand interviews with government officials.

Either that, or you don't really watch the show.

One thing you MUST remember however, and I am NOT joking: My life and the lives of my family have been threatened and the Sheriff has conducted an investigation that found the threats to be credible. I carry a sidearm with me everywhere I go.

So, if I were you, I wouldn't be sneaking around my house in the middle of the night looking to play a prank because you could very easily get shot. If you don't believe anything else, believe that.

Since: Oct 11

Alpena, MI

#17 Sep 16, 2013
I have watched a few of your "shows". It's one thing if you believe aliens are visiting us. It's another if you believe Russians are invading Alpena. What is this Red Dawn?

And the bullshit about "Top Military Generals" "threatening" the President.... I spent 8 years of my life in the Navy. NO military officer would get away with threatening the president. They would instantly find themselves unemployed and quite possibly in Leavenworth. I think you are a con man putting up a smoke screen of bullshit to collect donations on your website. Exploiting the mentally frail, just like a snake oil salesman.
tammy baldwin

Presque Isle, MI

#18 Sep 16, 2013
sailorob wrote:
I have watched a few of your "shows". It's one thing if you believe aliens are visiting us. It's another if you believe Russians are invading Alpena. What is this Red Dawn?

And the bullshit about "Top Military Generals" "threatening" the President.... I spent 8 years of my life in the Navy. NO military officer would get away with threatening the president. They would instantly find themselves unemployed and quite possibly in Leavenworth. I think you are a con man putting up a smoke screen of bullshit to collect donations on your website. Exploiting the mentally frail, just like a snake oil salesman.
Well said!!!

Judging from his website, Bob will now pull his "I was a Marine" card and start calling you and everybody else who disagrees with him names. He is convinced that because there was a big "boom" last year--something that happens regularly here, where we are surrounded by quarries-- the Russians are coming.

This guy is neither a journalist nor a patriot; he is an attention-seeking, money-begging, mentally ill man. The fact that someone like him is bragging about being armed and threatening to shoot people in response to a JOKE is the reason some people want gun control. He, his website, and those who believe the bizarre material on it are frightening.
James

United States

#19 Sep 16, 2013
Even if thee were Russians at the CRTC which I have no doubt there were, it is a "training" base. I would think they would need to be approved to be at the base. So I doubt they are figuring out ways to bomb little old Alpena. When those u its go to the base it generates money for Alpena. And some of the air raft which you can see from the observation area or on M32 can create sonic Booms that will rock a house. That's just how powerful they are.
Towelie

Atlanta, GA

#20 Sep 16, 2013
Bob Powell wrote:
All of you guys seem to be discounting the FIVE eyewitnesses I have on video, and the fact that the Sheriff's Department confirmed that original blast last year. You seem to be forgetting that I have video of UFOs over the ACRTC, you seem to be forgetting that I have gotten most of my information from government websites and first0-hand interviews with government officials.
Either that, or you don't really watch the show.
One thing you MUST remember however, and I am NOT joking: My life and the lives of my family have been threatened and the Sheriff has conducted an investigation that found the threats to be credible. I carry a sidearm with me everywhere I go.
So, if I were you, I wouldn't be sneaking around my house in the middle of the night looking to play a prank because you could very easily get shot. If you don't believe anything else, believe that.
Damn bro, you need to relax! The stress is gonna get you before the little green men or the Russians do...enjoy life!
crazy

Alpena, MI

#21 Sep 17, 2013
you're all nuts. some just a bit nuttier than others. and by nuts, I mean stupid.
Bob Powell

Alpena, MI

#22 Sep 19, 2013
tammy baldwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said!!!
Judging from his website, Bob will now pull his "I was a Marine" card and start calling you and everybody else who disagrees with him names. He is convinced that because there was a big "boom" last year--something that happens regularly here, where we are surrounded by quarries-- the Russians are coming.
This guy is neither a journalist nor a patriot; he is an attention-seeking, money-begging, mentally ill man. The fact that someone like him is bragging about being armed and threatening to shoot people in response to a JOKE is the reason some people want gun control. He, his website, and those who believe the bizarre material on it are frightening.
My degree in journalism says differently. And Tammy Baldwin... You don't exist. You have absolutely no online presence except for this forum. Whoever is paying you to slander me deserves a refund, because you suck at it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Explosion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dunedin firefighters respond to garage explosion Jun 14 Victim 1
News D-Day's Forgotten Black HeroesBy Linda Hervieux Jun 6 Go Blue Forever 1
News Brothers convicted in fatal robbery May 25 Go Blue Forever 1
News Prince's ex-wife Manuela Testolini honours late... May '16 Three Rounds 1
News new Maine museum offers $20,000 reward for piec... May '16 Jack 4
News The Latest: ATF: Intentionally set fire caused ... May '16 Cat74 1
News Air bag inflator recall to grow by 35 million t... May '16 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web