Mine operation believed to be source ...

Mine operation believed to be source of loud boom

There are 3 comments on the WCHS-TV Charleston story from Feb 28, 2013, titled Mine operation believed to be source of loud boom. In it, WCHS-TV Charleston reports that:

Department of Environmental Protection Office of Explosives and Blasting chief Dave Vande Linde says the Tuesday evening blast occurred the same time a mining operation used a controlled explosion to extract coal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCHS-TV Charleston.

Speedy

Ransom, KY

#1 Mar 6, 2013
Look at naarp.com it will let you know about the loud boom that happens all the time. Our government spend billions trying too control the weather.
Speedy

Ransom, KY

#2 Mar 6, 2013
Sorry haarp.com is the site.
busy body

Pikeville, KY

#3 Mar 6, 2013
ive seen this online before
wonder if its underground bunkers built for the rich and elite and gov officials
sure, once the apocalypse starts, all the rich and elite and government will be able to repopulate the world
ok, talk about a society of dumbasses

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Explosion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Utica businessman charged with arson in car exp... 19 hr WLM 5
News One dead, 12 injured, after - deliberate' explo... Jul 25 Greater Good 1
News Sanders delegates use crowdfunding to help get ... Jul 24 Daily Occurrence 2
News How robot, explosives took out Dallas sniper Jul 24 Bangal 7
News Halliburton pleads guilty to destroying Gulf sp... (Jul '13) Jul 23 swedenforever 36
News Explosion near one of Islam's holiest sites Jul 5 Rita Y Yes I Do 13
News Probe continues into cause of Mississauga house... Jul 4 Hazelwood 1
More from around the web