Karachi residents live in fear as Pak...

Karachi residents live in fear as Pakistan Taliban gains strength

There are 6 comments on the The Washington Post story from Feb 14, 2014, titled Karachi residents live in fear as Pakistan Taliban gains strength. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Dentist Ibrahim M. Zafar gets out of his car as an armed guard holds the door in Karachi's upscale Clifton neighborhood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

LOC

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Feb 14, 2014
History repeating itself 1000 years ago the inhabitants of these areas were raped & converted to Islam this time they will be converted to Talibans.

Good luck
Sandeepp

London, UK

#2 Feb 14, 2014
Add me

“image gallery of moenjodaro”

Since: Jan 06

Location hidden

#3 Feb 18, 2014
no fear at all
Boom Boom

Huddersfield, UK

#4 Feb 19, 2014
No fear from mqm terrorist all these years..
TTP

Huntington Beach, CA

#5 Feb 20, 2014
Pakistan is terrorist friendly cUntry
km urvashi saxena

Tottenham, Canada

#7 Feb 20, 2014
Boom Boom wrote:
No fear from mqm terrorist all these years..
Hi boom boom
I am young college going girl and have faith in hindu mathalogy because I am hindu girl and all female mebers ofmy family who are married enjoying penis pleasure with uncut penis. But am un married and my virginety were broken by my one class mate with his cut cock which is above 6” when errect and his love stick is in fair color not black or dark as his body is fair color . Really like his penis when I play or lick his two small balls ,I do not know whther my mother suck her husband cock or not but I suck my friend cut cock and eat his semen when discharge in my mouth during sucking, test is salty ist time feel some vomiting now. After ist time no problem it is full of all vitamins.yes I diffinetly do my boyfriernd it is so much cleaner and convieninent. I like the look and feel of it. He says his sensation is so much better can see that it is .u know it is much easier to fit a condom on a cut penis , also have found that the sleding effect can cause the condom to come off more easily. I like to feel the fullforce of the semen making me hard and fast.cut penis man are better lover and much more pleasurable. I think that the girl or women preference is that cut penis looks good in shape and seize and also smell free and no risk and behave like a gentlemen with her partner who is fully naked on bed, most important thing is cut cock keep happy her friend pussy happy. My boyfriend fucked me three round and after that he request me for one more chancecut penis have lomger ejaculations and not soft.every girls or women like hard not soft love stick in side of her penis hole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Explosion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Utica businessman charged with arson in car exp... Jul 28 WLM 5
News One dead, 12 injured, after - deliberate' explo... Jul 25 Greater Good 1
News Sanders delegates use crowdfunding to help get ... Jul 24 Daily Occurrence 2
News How robot, explosives took out Dallas sniper Jul 24 Bangal 7
News Halliburton pleads guilty to destroying Gulf sp... (Jul '13) Jul 23 swedenforever 36
News Explosion near one of Islam's holiest sites Jul 5 Rita Y Yes I Do 13
News Probe continues into cause of Mississauga house... Jul 4 Hazelwood 1
More from around the web