Syria: bombing kills top pro-Assad Su...

Syria: bombing kills top pro-Assad Sunni preacher

There are 66 comments on the onlineathens.com story from Mar 21, 2013, titled Syria: bombing kills top pro-Assad Sunni preacher. In it, onlineathens.com reports that:

A suicide bombing tore through a mosque in the Syrian capital Thursday, killing a top Sunni Muslim preacher and longtime supporter of President Bashar Assad along with at least 13 other people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at onlineathens.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
GnA

United States

#1 Mar 21, 2013
prayers to allah amount to nothing. Muslims please turn to Jesus Christ he is the only way to the Father.
ifbxuscoc

United States

#2 Mar 21, 2013
GnA wrote:
prayers to allah amount to nothing. Muslims please turn to Jesus Christ he is the only way to the Father.
This post is stupid, baiting, insulting, without sincerity, religion, arrogant, and ignorant in one throw. Take the state department test and volunteer for some XXXXhole since you have to show your XXX. Or if that fails be a missionary. The devil can quote scripture when it suits him.
Damascus

Syria

#3 Mar 21, 2013
ifbxuscoc wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is stupid, baiting, insulting, without sincerity, religion, arrogant, and ignorant in one throw. Take the state department test and volunteer for some XXXXhole since you have to show your XXX. Or if that fails be a missionary. The devil can quote scripture when it suits him.
You just go to hell to meet your satan master there..
Vyacheslav

Kiev, Ukraine

#4 Mar 21, 2013
GnA wrote:
I think you do not know that Islam Christianity and Judaism it is the same religion actually :)and religion is alien to us Europeans.
ifbxuscoc

United States

#5 Mar 21, 2013
Damascus wrote:
<quoted text>
You just go to hell to meet your satan master there..
Save me a seat.
GnA

United States

#6 Mar 21, 2013
ifbxuscoc wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truth Will set You free its the Truth you either accept or deny its your choice.
ifbxuscoc

United States

#7 Mar 21, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
The Truth Will set You free its the Truth you either accept or deny its your choice.
I come from a christian tradition. I have had moments of communion with peace, love. I pray. But to proselytize after a violent end is insensitive and lacking in compassion. This day i took a homeless man to lunch. No big deal. I was happy to do so without being judgmental. If you think christ is served by you wagging your finger when their emotions are stirred and possibly unbalanced, i take this as cruelty. I dont think the message is in the spirit of christian love. It is a message inciting rebellion.
And whomever your god that is wrong.
ifbxuscoc

United States

#8 Mar 21, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true. It is true also that your call to christ puts syrian christians in danger to fanatics who will interpret your proselytizing in not the way you thought.

Your words while true are irresponsible.
Jude

Ashburn, VA

#9 Mar 21, 2013
Those being butchered by Assad and Shabiha loved life,they loved to live but they loved freedom more than anything. Those who sleep with dogs get flies. Assad has already pack his bags,he found out that Syria could not fit into his luggage.It should be taken piece by piece like puzzle game.Assad killed the cleric I have no doubt.
rtloder

Kellyville, Australia

#10 Mar 21, 2013
Allah be praised for giving us the company of our dear companion and those who were martyred by his side.
Give strength to the crippled and maimed who suffered in your Holy Temple.
Sheikh Mohammad Said Ramadan al-Buit may Allah give you peace and raise your status in Heaven.
Fighter

Kolkata, India

#11 Mar 21, 2013
rtloder wrote:
Allah be praised for giving us the company of our dear companion and those who were martyred by his side.
Give strength to the crippled and maimed who suffered in your Holy Temple.
Sheikh Mohammad Said Ramadan al-Buit may Allah give you peace and raise your status in Heaven.
Ameen.
GnA

United States

#12 Mar 22, 2013
ifbxuscoc wrote:
<quoted text>
I come from a christian tradition. I have had moments of communion with peace, love. I pray. But to proselytize after a violent end is insensitive and lacking in compassion. This day i took a homeless man to lunch. No big deal. I was happy to do so without being judgmental. If you think christ is served by you wagging your finger when their emotions are stirred and possibly unbalanced, i take this as cruelty. I dont think the message is in the spirit of christian love. It is a message inciting rebellion.
And whomever your god that is wrong.
My friend what spirit has made you believe what i Say is not of God? Jesus Christ made this clear in Matthew 10:34 New Living Translation. Real Love is not Holding truth in but telling the world the True Way if we believers of Jesus Christ dont lead the blind to Real Truth and continue with our way of life and never say anything how do we show The Love of Jesus Christ? How can we say we are believers and not tell them about the false god they serve?
If i hold back and not Speak the Truth how will they ever know? When Jesus was angry and cleared the Temple he did it because it was His Father's House, The House of Prayers. He Honored his Father by his actions dont you think Jesus would of just walked pass them all and said i will forgive them later? No because what he did was spoke the Truth of God and what the Temple meant so that they would know and understand what they were doing was wrong.
Now my friend when The Lord of Heaven's Army Jesus Christ plans your day and what ever happens in that day keep it between you and The Lord it is The Good he has done in your life Just as he helps me help Kids oversee's who strugle more than you and i put together if you are willing its called "Compassion" they help Poor kids all over the world. But you doing that for the homeless All Glory to Jesus Christ.
GnA

United States

#13 Mar 22, 2013
How does the rebels say "god is good" after they kill their own and the same believer of allah says please bless them.
So allah both helps the rebels kill the muslim preacher and than they will find peace with allah wherever he is?
This is a confusing religion, a lie, a doctrine of the antichrist a god who knows nothing who see's nothing teaches nothing good and usefull to make your inner man strong.
My Lord Jesus Christ didnt come to bring peace but a sword. The Word of God. You either accept it or deny it.
Dont Care

Welland, Canada

#14 Mar 22, 2013
ifbxuscoc wrote:
<quoted text>
Save me a seat.
The comic Allah is saving it for you!
Dont Care

Welland, Canada

#15 Mar 22, 2013
13 other people? Awesome! 13 is my lucky number. Take that, Mr. Putin. Still winning, lol?
angry

Syria

#16 Mar 22, 2013
Disgusting.there are those that would have us believe these 'rebels' are fighting for freedom nd democracy.that has got to be the biggest joke of the decade,right after those jokes they pulled on us in iraq,afghanistan,libya,egypt,t unisia and yemen.these 'rebels' are nothing more than hell bent islamist facist al qaeda pigs supported,financed,armed,and trained by the cia mossad nd mi6.syria faces a dark time,but it will rise from the ashes as the last true bastion of peacefull coexistence amongst christians,sunnis,alawites,shi ites,nd most importantly,the last true bastion against a zionist,islamo judeo christian masonic plan to divide nd conquer.may mohammad saeed ramadan al buti rest in peace.
GnA

United States

#17 Mar 22, 2013
ifbxuscoc wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true. It is true also that your call to christ puts syrian christians in danger to fanatics who will interpret your proselytizing in not the way you thought.
Your words while true are irresponsible.
If someone was about to get hit by a train do you yell out to him to move because you dont want him to get hit and die?
Of course you do. because its the truth. if he doesnt move he will die and if you didnt say anything how would that make you feel knowing you could of saved that person?
Well the same can be said with The Word of God we know the Truth of God Yes All Truths from the begining of the World to the Begining of Israel to Jesus Christ our Messiah.Do you think when Jesus called the Teachers of religious law in Matthew 12:34 a brood of snakes they were not offended by it? Jesus Spoke The Truth wether or not they liked it. do you think he put his followers lives at risk? Us Christians should not fear losing our life because We Believe in Jesus Christ and there for whether we live or die we have a place with Jesus Christ.
Its time for christians to remove the blindness from their eyes and help others through Truth. wether they like it or not at least you didnt hold the Truth in.
I believe satan is at work in alot of the churches our days what church would not stand for an undivided Jerusalem? All church organisation's should be standing for Israel and a undivided Jerusalem. Jesus Christ is not only our Messiah he is the Son Of The God of Israel The True Living God. The Sin of the world is that they dont believe in Jesus Christ plain and simple so if i come across hard its because i cant hold the truth in.
kadaitcha

Success, Australia

#18 Mar 22, 2013
GnA wrote:
Aren't you capable of directing your thoughts directly to god ?
kadaitcha

Success, Australia

#19 Mar 22, 2013
GnA wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend what spirit has made you believe what i Say is not of God? Jesus Christ made this clear in Matthew 10:34 New Living Translation. Real Love is not Holding truth in but telling the world the True Way if we believers of Jesus Christ dont lead the blind to Real Truth and continue with our way of life and never say anything how do we show The Love of Jesus Christ? How can we say we are believers and not tell them about the false god they serve?
If i hold back and not Speak the Truth how will they ever know? When Jesus was angry and cleared the Temple he did it because it was His Father's House, The House of Prayers. He Honored his Father by his actions dont you think Jesus would of just walked pass them all and said i will forgive them later? No because what he did was spoke the Truth of God and what the Temple meant so that they would know and understand what they were doing was wrong.
Now my friend when The Lord of Heaven's Army Jesus Christ plans your day and what ever happens in that day keep it between you and The Lord it is The Good he has done in your life Just as he helps me help Kids oversee's who strugle more than you and i put together if you are willing its called "Compassion" they help Poor kids all over the world. But you doing that for the homeless All Glory to Jesus Christ.
Do they know what god is, as they scream that word ?
Do they know what it means or have been fed a false god,,a god that allows them to do as they please all in the name of Allah .
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#20 Mar 22, 2013
Jude wrote:
Those being butchered by Assad and Shabiha loved life,they loved to live but they loved freedom more than anything. Those who sleep with dogs get flies. Assad has already pack his bags,he found out that Syria could not fit into his luggage.It should be taken piece by piece like puzzle game.Assad killed the cleric I have no doubt.
You probably stand on your head, so the world is turned upside down for you. You do not achieve freedom by terror!!

Cleric was pro-Assad; Assad has no reason to kill cleric. But your Al-Qaida friends do, because he kept appealing to them to stop the carnage; and carnage is all they want; because they have steady salaries from Qatar, and above that, they have the possibility to loot Syrian homes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Explosion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News JonBenet Ramsey murder suspect to be named Apr 16 Yeti 6
News Potentially explosive methane gas mobile in gro... Apr 9 mustard gas used ... 1
News Fourth person dies after St. Louis boiler explo... Apr 6 Alex 1
News Wind turbine collapses today near Malone (Mar '09) Mar 30 U r disgusting 76
News Ethiopia: Peaceful Protest to Armed Uprising Feb '17 Gelleta 1
News Another Agency Probing Clairton Coke Works Expl... (Jul '10) Feb '17 alfraqaisalkarni 6
News Explosive announcement of baby's gender earns m... Jan '17 Phart Brigade 3
More from around the web