Three held after bomb blast hits luxu...

Three held after bomb blast hits luxury hotel in Burma

There are 1 comment on the The Independent story from Oct 15, 2013, titled Three held after bomb blast hits luxury hotel in Burma. In it, The Independent reports that:

Note: We do not store your email address but your IP address will be logged to prevent abuse of this feature.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Independent.

Rama

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#1 Oct 15, 2013
Can it be the beginning of the end?But end of what?By this way nothing can be solved.Only love & trust among the members of different communities,different societies,ethnic & religious groups can solve the huge problems of Burma.Bombs,greneds,bullets can do more harm than to solve.Hoping to see a prosperous Burma in future.Burmese govt may see how Govt of Bangladesh is facing& managing such type of problems successfully(Incidence of Ramu,Cox`s bazar).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Explosion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News China intensifies Internet censorship ahead of ... 2 hr CHINA CRASH 1
News Explosion rocks warehouse at US military base i... Aug 24 IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 2
News Halliburton pleads guilty to destroying Gulf sp... (Jul '13) Aug 24 Swedenforever 32
News Turkey faces non-stop violence in east Aug 19 Chucks 5
News TV report: Ex-Subway pitchman to admit to child... Aug 19 Elise Likes Vanilla 1
News Blast hits Turkish town near Syria border, some... Aug 15 Rockstar 37
News House explosion rocks North Braddock block Aug 14 Former Councilman 1
More from around the web