2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant

Dec 9, 2010 Full story: KGUN 3,940

Police say an explosion rocked a small chemical plant in West Virginia's northern panhandle, killing two workers and injuring two others.

Full Story
Come on people

Pineville, WV

#3565 Apr 28, 2013
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember Aunt Hagatha,you started this. We did not go looking for you. You decided to insult all West Virginians with your silly postings. Maybe it's time for you to act like an adult.
All the Hagatha's and ALL the other dumb sounding insulting "HillBilly" posts you see here on Topix come from one woman in Oceana WV. She does it to insult our heritage knowing we wil respond to her if insulted...it is her way to get someone to talk to her. She is a waste of air.
Come on people

Pineville, WV

#3566 Apr 28, 2013
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh noes! I am Hagatha, OMG! LMAO. Hey Sherlock I got a tip for you, dont quit your day job someone has to run the register at Burger King, let others figure it out since you are a few cards short of a deck. You are too obsessed with Hagatha and now she is everybody in your mind, thats too sad. You are disqualified from any credibility due to your delusions, "OMG I see her that's Hagatha!!" LMAO
Knows and Hagatha are the same woman...among all the other crazy HillBilly chacters she plays....by the way "very poor acting"....and don't start with the different address thing. Anyone can put down where they want one to think their from and get a different address or even have a friend from out of state to help you....We HillBillies "AIN'T" as dumb as you think...
Come on people

Pineville, WV

#3567 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
What he really meant to say was that he owns an Oxy ranch. He and his whole family lay around the shack all day snorting oxy and drinking moonshine. He owned a pair of shoes once but traded them for a mule because the mule looked sexy.
This is also Hagatha...
Come on people

Pineville, WV

#3568 Apr 28, 2013
Troll Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Hey old Hag isn't from nor does she live in Florida.Old Hag uses a VPN like hidemyass to get her IP from FL.Old Hag is just some old wanna be named Pam from around the Beattyville Ky area that barely has two nickels to rub together.She got her a$$ handed to her so bad in the Pikeville Ky posts she came to the Wv posts and now she is going to high tail and run again.Oh well I guess old Pam will go back to the Beattyville,Winchester and Jackson Ky posts but she won't use the Hagatha bit there because they know her to well.
Oceana WV...and she has used thousand's of names! That's all she has to do!

“I'm A Whacko From”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#3569 Apr 28, 2013
I thought everybody on Topix was Hagatha. She's the WV boogeyman.

BOO!!!

LMAO.
Come on people wrote:
<quoted text>
This is also Hagatha...

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#3570 Apr 28, 2013
Come on people wrote:
<quoted text>
Oceana WV...and she has used thousand's of names! That's all she has to do!
^^^Hagatha trying to cover her tracks. Pay no attention to this masked lady.

“But Perhaps They Did....”

Since: Jan 12

Titusville, FL

#3571 Apr 28, 2013
Hagatha is a poster from Pineville WV who goes around telling people that everyone else is Hagatha. She does this to keep people confused about her real identity.

“4 Pounds Of Whoop Azz”

Since: May 12

Chihuahua, Mexico

#3572 Apr 28, 2013
I ran into a poster from Pineville WV who admitted that she was Hagatha. She posts for a while then goes around claiming that everyone else is Hagatha. She's been doing it for years. She also knows that as a troll, all she needs is a willing and gullible audience.

Looks like she's found one.

“Rock That Sock”

Since: May 12

Pineville, WV

#3573 Apr 28, 2013
I'm not Hagatha. This is my only registered account. Everybody knows that Sundog is Hagatha.

Titusville, FL

#3574 Apr 28, 2013
Hagatha sometimes posts as registered poster calling herself "Sockmageddon."

Sundog is not Hagatha, but he is crazy. He once ate a live puppy and posted the video of it on You Tube. He got kicked off You Tube for it.

It was even mentioned on the Alex Jones show.
Come on people

Pineville, WV

#3575 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
I thought everybody on Topix was Hagatha. She's the WV boogeyman.
BOO!!!
LMAO.
<quoted text>
You really need help...seriously.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#3576 Apr 28, 2013
You sound angry, Hagatha. Forget to take your possum pill this morning?
Come on people wrote:
<quoted text>

Titusville, FL

#3577 Apr 28, 2013
Come on people wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right, Hagatha. Anyone that would eat a live puppy on You Tube like SunDog did, needs some serious help.
Come on people

Pineville, WV

#3578 Apr 28, 2013
Watching It Closely wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right, Hagatha. Anyone that would eat a live puppy on You Tube like SunDog did, needs some serious help.
"Hagatha"...who lives in Wyoming County,Oceana WV,is the one who seriously needs help and SHE knows it!....and yes I personaly know this person, so I do know what I'm talking about.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#3579 Apr 28, 2013
Don't be so hard on yourself, Hagatha. This is only Topix.
Come on people wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hagatha"...who lives in Wyoming County,Oceana WV,is the one who seriously needs help and SHE knows it!....and yes I personaly know this person, so I do know what I'm talking about.
ttt

Madison, WV

#3580 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
sundickdog is a government shill along with his 666 girlfriend
ttt

Madison, WV

#3581 Apr 28, 2013
Hagatha sometimes posts as registered poster calling herself "Sockmageddon."
Sundog is not Hagatha, but he is crazy. He once ate a live puppy and posted the video of it on You Tube. He got kicked off You Tube for it.
It was even mentioned on the Alex Jones show.
so he is just an idiot not a shill i guess one could be both 8629

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#3582 Apr 28, 2013
You've said that about 3 times now. Do you think this is the Alex Jones show and if you keep repeating something long enough idiots like you will believe it?
ttt wrote:
<quoted text>sundickdog is a government shill along with his 666 girlfriend

“I'm A Whacko From”

Waco, TX

#3583 Apr 28, 2013
ttt wrote:
<quoted text>so he is just an idiot not a shill i guess one could be both 8629
^^^LOL. Conspiracy theory dummy talking to my sock.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA.
ttt

Madison, WV

#3584 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
You've said that about 3 times now. Do you think this is the Alex Jones show and if you keep repeating something long enough idiots like you will believe it?
<quoted text>
is that all you got you aint worth being a shill the feds are getting ripped off by paying you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Explosion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Darwin on the rocks 2 hr TedHOhio 184
Japan's surprise eruption 10 hr Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
a Why Japan volcano erupted without warning Tue Tim 1
ISIS Dynamites Church Memorializing Victims of ... Sep 24 MaryJoe 4
Dallas Finale Recap: Fall in the Family Sep 23 Roscoe 1
Mount Mayon lava: Fears of explosive volcano er... Sep 22 Adrian Godsafe MSc 2
Doubts as to whether Nicaraguan blast was cause... Sep 15 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1

Explosion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE