New Normal: Mysterious loud booms and shaking here to stay - January 2013

Jan 29, 2013 Full story: Examiner.com

Mysterious loud booms and shaking are reported regularly by people all over the world.

Full Story
Well

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Feb 1, 2013
I'm thinking its jets creating a sonic boom.
lucifer

Bellevue, WA

#3 Feb 3, 2013
i've felt the shaking at 3 & 4 in the morning...
Well

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Feb 3, 2013
I have felt and heard it several times. As a pilot , I will make an educated guess and say its a sonic boom from a jet . This activity is illegal in most areas due to damage it can cause to homes. Breaking the sound barrier at low altitudes can be heard for miles, can shatter windows, and on a cloudy day it's hard to see the jet. I do know one thing for sure, it's not a result from coal mining nor is it anything at the railroad.
jerry

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Feb 10, 2013
i herd it i the army debomig bombs
Jenny

Springtown, TX

#8 Feb 17, 2013
Well wrote:
I'm thinking its jets creating a sonic boom.
Explosions and sinkholes should be the number one topic on the front page of every news headline! These are NOT caused by sonic booms...jets...tannerite...nor meteorites!

These are being caused by rapidly and dangerously melting permafrost plates deep inside the earth. As these plates melt, they are exponentially melting the ENTIRE plate-structure, releasing hydrocarbons into the atmosphere...which can be problematic in a number of ways. Earth-booms, earthquakes, sinkholes, weather-changes, fire-balls...and finally, this release has the potential to rapidly ignite earth's atmosphere. This is the same situation that sent dinosaurs into extinction! We are now seeing the warning signs of another impending disaster!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Explosion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Darwin on the rocks 3 hr TurkanaBoy 363
Explosion at UofR lab 3 hr Rufus 2
FUKUSHIMA: Harsh working conditions persist at ... 17 hr Art 1
Oakville neighbourhood rocked by natural gas ex... Oct 16 halton region fri... 1
TOKYO: Volcanic eruptions linked to quakes Oct 6 Globe 1
Halliburton pleads guilty to destroying Gulf sp... (Jul '13) Oct 2 Swedenforever 23
Japan's surprise eruption Oct 1 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1

Explosion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE