12 killed in blast on Syria-Turkish border; rebels report gains

A blast Monday killed at least 12 people at a crossing point on the Turkish-Syrian border that has become a key supply line for rebel-held territory in northern Syria. Full Story
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Another article of weak propaganda designed to boost morale of the terrorist in Syria who are armed and funded by the american government and israel.
say what

Hamilton, Canada

#2 Feb 11, 2013
How much is Assad paying you?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#3 Feb 11, 2013
rebels report gains

ALL THE HIRED ALQAEDA TERRORIST "REBELS" CAN DO IS TO USE THE BORDER REGIONS OF LEBANON AND TURKEY AS SACTURARIES AND RUN AN OCCASIONAL CROSS-BORDER TERROR OPERATION INSIDE OF SYRIA CREATING A DESPERATION OF FEELINGS IN ISRAEL AND THE UNITED STATES TO THE LACK OF SUCCESS FOR THEIR LATEST TERROR OPERATION.

Covington, VA

#4 Feb 11, 2013
say what wrote:
Not a penny because I am not a paid internet propagandist like you are.Try another tactic.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#5 Feb 11, 2013
say what wrote:
Why would they pay him, he never says anything, just tries to irritate bloggers as much as possible with the same line every time, hmmmmm...... come to think of it that does sound like a propagandist, maybe he is getting paid. lololol

Covington, VA

#6 Feb 11, 2013
Find another lie george.
well

Hamilton, Canada

#7 Feb 11, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Not a penny because I am not a paid internet propagandist like you are.Try another tactic.
I guess you're a bigger loser than I previously thought.
well

Hamilton, Canada

#8 Feb 11, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would they pay him, he never says anything, just tries to irritate bloggers as much as possible with the same line every time, hmmmmm...... come to think of it that does sound like a propagandist, maybe he is getting paid. lololol
lol

Covington, VA

#9 Feb 11, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you're a bigger loser than I previously thought.
No I am just a regular poster and not a paid internet propagandist like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Explosion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Darwin on the rocks 8 min TurkanaBoy 777
Relative of IRA victims calls for buildings on ... (Aug '13) Nov 17 piston 800 2
These Are The Questions Veterans Are Tired Of H... Nov 16 lady 1
Report: Explosives Found Near US-Mexico Border Nov 12 WAP 1
One burned in Brown County house fire; possible... Nov 10 nosey 1
It's Usually Heard When Jets Break the Sound Ba... Nov 10 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
Edentubber Martyrs speech in full Nov 10 Lawrence James co... 1

Explosion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE