Other Massey mines cited for ventilation problems

Apr 12, 2010 Full story: www.wvgazette.com 4,051

"It doesn't matter whether you had more or less violations than the average mine," Oppegard said Monday. "This mine blew up. Mines don't blow up unless there were violations. This wasn't an act of God."

Read more
First Prev
of 203
Next Last

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#4125 Feb 28, 2013
Don Blankenships world just got alot smaller. LOL!
Good to be back. Hope you been doin well.
nemesis

Saint Albans, WV

#4127 Mar 1, 2013
The US Attorney will have to move now. His excuse for the past two years was that he didn't have the dope on Don to prosecute, but now he has it straight from a Massey official. If he doesn't move now, he's going to wind up with egg on his face, and look like another Massey stooge.

“Pro Union - Enviro Vigilante”

Since: Feb 12

Craigsville , WV

#4128 Mar 1, 2013
nemesis wrote:
The US Attorney will have to move now. His excuse for the past two years was that he didn't have the dope on Don to prosecute, but now he has it straight from a Massey official. If he doesn't move now, he's going to wind up with egg on his face, and look like another Massey stooge.
Boothe Goodwin knows how to play his cards & he just got dealt a free ACE!
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#4129 Mar 1, 2013
Possums, perhaps the problem with the general population there is poor ventillation. I mean, you are all half stupid and ignorant and it must come from somewhere. Stay out of those mines and get real jobs above ground. I know you are mostly uglier than sin and feel the need to hide underground, but Possums it is frying your little brains. People in WV and Ky are not that bright to begin with. Then you hook up with some fat ole mountain heifer and have another batch of nit-wit possums.And so it goes on and on. Glad I could help. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
nemesis

Saint Albans, WV

#4130 Mar 2, 2013
Or they could produce another miscarriage like you.

“Pro Union - Enviro Vigilante”

Since: Feb 12

Craigsville , WV

#4131 Mar 2, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
Possums, perhaps the problem with the general population there is poor ventillation. I mean, you are all half stupid and ignorant and it must come from somewhere. Stay out of those mines and get real jobs above ground. I know you are mostly uglier than sin and feel the need to hide underground, but Possums it is frying your little brains. People in WV and Ky are not that bright to begin with. Then you hook up with some fat ole mountain heifer and have another batch of nit-wit possums.And so it goes on and on. Glad I could help. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
SCABS. Lol

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#4132 Mar 2, 2013
Infected scab with puss oozing from it.
coalminershoney

Branchland, WV

#4134 Mar 4, 2013
DrMUDD wrote:
Wonder where Coalminer's Honey is now days? LOL! Hell she might be going to jail too! LMAO
Wishful thinking, Mudd. My husband is working hard every day of his life as a section foreman. I couldn't be more proud of him :) We have a life that God has blessed us with and we couldn't be more happy. Thank you for thinking about us :)

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#4135 Mar 4, 2013
Just wanted to come back to this topic to show you how unbelievably wrong you were about massey throughout the life of this topic.
Hope ole hubby aint working for Massey, i mean Alpha. If so make sure you hug him every day!!!!
Tah,Tah
Coalminershoney

Branchland, WV

#4136 Mar 4, 2013
Pfft. I can't believe I left such a lasting impression on a big turd. Will have to hold myself to higher standards in the future..lmao.

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#4137 Mar 5, 2013
Coalminershoney wrote:
Pfft. I can't believe I left such a lasting impression on a big turd. Will have to hold myself to higher standards in the future..lmao.
Ahhhh yes, but i am a much smarter turd than you. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 203
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Explosion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Darwin on the rocks (Sep '14) 1 hr kenedy njoroge 937
News Small tsunami generated in Pacific after earthq... Sun Ami 1
News ABN Amro directors renounce pay increase amid p... Sun touchyfeely 1
News Colorado Republicans plan to file fetal homicid... Mar 28 Elise Gingerich 1
News With gay marriage case pending, religion bills ... Mar 27 Floyd 2
News Performances of 'Stomp' canceled after building... Mar 27 ImmaGetMeSome 1
News PUCO probing weekend house explosion in suburba... Mar 25 GlitterSucks 7
More from around the web