Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#41 Mar 12, 2013
The reason Professor Mark Wainberg is such an effective witness against himself is that he is obviously mentally disturbed whereas Peter Duesberg has retained a charming sense of humor and is always sharply focused on the scientific foundations of his position despite being severely persecuted.
Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#42 Mar 12, 2013
The Dude wrote:
You only accept what you find theologically inconvenient.
That is absolutely correct. Following the world into error is so easy. Following Christ in the path of hardship, suffering and truth is very difficult. I choose death.
Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#43 Mar 13, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>There's no such thing as AIDS denialism. Furthermore, the absence of science is to be blamed on those who dismiss the necessity of demonstrating that HIV satisfies Koch's postulates.
Still no answer.

“The strength of science is”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#44 Mar 14, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>I thought that the original movie had to be shortened. The description is unquestionably accurate: This summary features the twenty most important snippets from the film "The Other Side of AIDS" starring Kary Mullis and Peter Duesberg.
I come back after some time off and what do I find. The same usual morons grasping for straws to support their BS beliefs.

You are no scientist. You couldn't scratch the taint of a mediocre scientist.

You are a bigotted, moronic fool and always will be.

You keep holding down the light of reason Shubbe Doo and maybe you will get us back to the dark ages yet.

“The strength of science is”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#45 Mar 14, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>Still no answer.
I am not aware that Kock's postulates have not been satisfied in diagnosing AIDS/HIV. You really don't know much about biology do you Shubbee Doo. Never fear, you are still number two with me.
Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#46 Mar 14, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
You are no scientist.
I'm a math professor that dabbles in physics. Furthermore, Hilbert's program for the axiomatization of physics is the highest and purest form of science ever conceptualized by the human mind.
Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#47 Mar 14, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
I am not aware that Kock's postulates have not been satisfied in diagnosing AIDS/HIV.
You need to get your vision checked. Either that or learn to read.
LowellGuy

United States

#48 Mar 15, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Shoob, remember the Ninth Commandment. It was clear that the interviewer was far from neutral.
Since most people don't believe your nonsense using a person who did shows that he was not neutral. He believed your nonsense too. A neutral interviewer would be one that believed that HIV causes AID's but is open to alternatives.
No wonder that even the SDA kicked you out. They will put up with a certain amount of lying for Jebus, but even they will draw the line somewhere.
AIDS.
Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#49 Mar 15, 2013
The Dude wrote:
No science there.
Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#50 Mar 15, 2013
The Dude wrote:
How can people be this grotesquely stupid to answer Peter Duesberg's thoughtful scientific arguments with mindless drivel?

Level 7

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#51 Mar 15, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>How can people be this grotesquely stupid to answer Peter Duesberg's thoughtful scientific arguments with mindless drivel?
Shub, I've noticed that your position on EVERYTHING is basically to side with the minority opinion on any scientific discovery and then claim that everyone else is stupid.

Many people go through a phase like this, usually in high school, occasionally in college. Then they GROW OUT OF IT.

There is a reason that the minority opinion is the minority opinion. Usually because it's WRONG.

On rare occasions the minority opinion has been right, and the backers get to bask in the glory.

However, since you side with the minority opinion on EVERYTHING, you must acknowledge that you are wrong 99.99% of the time.
Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#52 Mar 16, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Shub, I've noticed that your position on EVERYTHING is basically to side with the minority opinion on any scientific discovery ...
However, since you side with the minority opinion on EVERYTHING, you must acknowledge that you are wrong 99.99% of the time.
Then start with http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Peter_Duesberg and let's see your explanation of the arguments there. I claim it's primarily an argument that we have to believe government, which Peter Duesberg has said already made up their mind before any research on NIV was even published. So in this case the majority is uncritically just following the money.
Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#53 Mar 16, 2013
Shubee wrote:
Then start with http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Peter_Duesberg and let's see your explanation of the arguments there. I claim it's primarily an argument that we have to believe government, which Peter Duesberg has said already made up their mind before any research on NIV was even published. So in this case the majority is uncritically just following the money.
Actually, this is Peter Duesberg's rebuttal. See
Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#54 Mar 16, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
On rare occasions the minority opinion has been right, and the backers get to bask in the glory.
However, since you side with the minority opinion on EVERYTHING, you must acknowledge that you are wrong 99.99% of the time.
No, I only accept the testimonies of just a few dissident scientists, journalists and political activists and just a ridiculously small fraction of conspiracy theories. Actually, everythingimportant.org is my complete list of true conspiracy theories.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#55 Mar 16, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>No, I only accept the testimonies of just a few dissident scientists, journalists and political activists and just a ridiculously small fraction of conspiracy theories. Actually, everythingimportant.org is my complete list of true conspiracy theories.
And conspiracy theories are always shown to be wrong.

People cannot keep secrets.

You are a fan of crackpots and idiots. Sadly in the case of AID's these idiots are at the very least complicit in abetting homicide.
Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#56 Mar 16, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
You are a fan of crackpots and idiots. Sadly in the case of AID's these idiots are at the very least complicit in abetting homicide.
No, the AID's industry is committing homicide. And you believe the FDA and everything the US government tells you.

Level 7

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#57 Mar 16, 2013
Shubee wrote:
<quoted text>Then start with http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Peter_Duesberg and let's see your explanation of the arguments there. I claim it's primarily an argument that we have to believe government, which Peter Duesberg has said already made up their mind before any research on NIV was even published. So in this case the majority is uncritically just following the money.
I'm not going to follow your links Shub.

You ALWAYS take the minority opinion. That means you are wrong 99.99% of the time.

It's meaningless to argue with you because your track record is pathetic.
Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#58 Mar 16, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
And conspiracy theories are always shown to be wrong.
People cannot keep secrets.
Whistleblowers exist but like the whole world you trust the prevailing propaganda because you don't think for yourself.
Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#59 Mar 16, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
I'm not going to follow your links Shub.
Wake up and fear that God might make your willful stupor permanent. That link is The Dude's pathetic rebuttal to the scientific arguments by Dr. Peter Duesberg.
Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#60 Mar 16, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
You ALWAYS take the minority opinion.
That's silly. Of all the things I believe, I only agree with a minority on issues that are practically invisible to the majority. Furthermore, I violently oppose most conspiracy theories.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min SobieskiSavedEurope 132,619
How would creationists explain... 1 hr Dogen 338
An atheistic view on evolution vs. a godly view... 4 hr Chimney1 531
Creationism coming to Ohio classrooms? Not with... 5 hr nobody 7
god is not real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jun '06) 15 hr Brian_G 13,618
24 hour dental emergency (Nov '13) Fri Zach 4
Science News (Sep '13) Fri Ricky F 2,936
More from around the web