Science News NOT related to evolution

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#1045 Jun 13, 2013
This may give new meaning to fast food:

http://www.electronicproducts.com/Electromech...

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#1046 Jun 13, 2013
MikeF wrote:
This may give new meaning to fast food:
http://www.electronicproducts.com/Electromech...
Hmm. I have questions...

Neat, though.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#1047 Jun 13, 2013

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#1049 Jun 17, 2013

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#1050 Jun 19, 2013
Some weekend projects for you folks:

http://www.electronicproducts.com/Electromech...

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#1051 Jul 10, 2013
I'm really not sure what to make of this:

http://www.electronicproducts.com/Computer_Sy...

Though mooning your relatives for eternity might be fun.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#1052 Jul 18, 2013
This isn't really news, it is the neatest use of the Meissner effect that I have ever seen:

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#1053 Aug 1, 2013
I'm not sure if this is cool or spooky. You decide.

http://www.designntrend.com/articles/6677/201...

“Help religion science wander”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

into the night.

#1054 Aug 1, 2013
What happened to Noodly James? I have been reading his stuff and it is pretty interesting/funny.

“Help religion science wander”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

into the night.

#1055 Aug 1, 2013
MikeF wrote:
I'm not sure if this is cool or spooky. You decide.
http://www.designntrend.com/articles/6677/201...
I say cool. That and it has two flat surfaces to hold a beer cooler.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1056 Aug 3, 2013

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#1057 Aug 6, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
What happened to Noodly James? I have been reading his stuff and it is pretty interesting/funny.
He's working at a hospital in the Miami area and staying pretty busy. I hear from him every so often. I'll let him know you were asking for him.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#1058 Aug 6, 2013
And I want one of these:

http://www.electronicproducts.com/Electromech...

Though I'm sure I'd get myself killed.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#1059 Aug 6, 2013
MikeF wrote:
And I want one of these:
http://www.electronicproducts.com/Electromech...
Though I'm sure I'd get myself killed.
Bet I could mount missil...
Oh, shit. How long before some halfwit bent on violence thinks of that second?

“Help religion science wander”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

into the night.

#1060 Aug 6, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
He's working at a hospital in the Miami area and staying pretty busy. I hear from him every so often. I'll let him know you were asking for him.
Florida? Again? Is Florida trying to absorb as much intelligence as it can to build critical mass in an effort to counter the intellectual black hole forming in the carpet repair industry?

Thanks. I rather enjoyed his contributions to this thread that I have been reading lately.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#1061 Aug 6, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Florida? Again? Is Florida trying to absorb as much intelligence as it can to build critical mass in an effort to counter the intellectual black hole forming in the carpet repair industry?
We do what we can.
DanFromSmithville wrote:
Thanks. I rather enjoyed his contributions to this thread that I have been reading lately.
Yeah, he's quite a character. And very knowledgeable. It would be nice if he came back.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#1062 Aug 8, 2013

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#1063 Aug 8, 2013
I assume most of us have seen this...

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/08/08/health/gupt...

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#1064 Aug 8, 2013
MikeF wrote:
Okay, THAT'S interesting!
Thanks, Mike.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#1065 Aug 8, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
I assume most of us have seen this...
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/08/08/health/gupt...
Oddly enough, I read the CNN article on Charlotte Figi just yesterday.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/08/07/health/char...

That Schedule 1 stuff was always stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Dogen 209,811
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 19 min Dogen 152,219
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr Thinking 20,265
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 6 hr It aint necessari... 45,553
America evolving into lockdown on purpose Sep 25 Dogen 68
New law to further hatred towards police Sep 24 One way or another 4
Hillary, a taco stand on every corner Sep 24 One way or another 4
More from around the web