Microevolution -True. Macroevolution ...

“Evolution is Variation”

Since: Nov 13

Dublin, Ireland

#145 Nov 12, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
No, if you understood evolution you would know it is a one way journey.
When you claim it has been observed I am sure that you are mistaken.
Explain your "no" and I will show you that it has happened and has been observed.

Saying I(me) don't understand is not an explanation. If you are willing to learn I can teach you.

“Evolution is Variation”

Dublin, Ireland

#146 Nov 12, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, I did not confuse it. Go back and read the post one hundred more times. You might understand it by then.
Yes you did confuse it. We were talking about "bacteria species". I post a link and said "here are bacteria species". Then you come along and say "did you not even notice the link you posted was for bacteria species". We all knew that already. What part confused you?

You were confused. If not then you are just plain simple and slow. Your choice there.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#147 Nov 12, 2013
Thats a knee slapper wrote:
<quoted text>
I never claimed bacteria, is a "single" species. But yes bacteria which is "plural" for bacterium are species. Plural refers to more than one, many, all. And I as well will give you a little, they are a subdivisions broken down into species. You knew that but just wanted to be difficult about it.
Bacteria is a KINGDOM.

I'm sure you still do not grasp the significance of your faux pax.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacterial_taxono...

There are hundreds of MILLIONS, perhaps BILLIONS of "species" of Bacteria.

While I might have been "difficult", YOU started out with an attitude on page 1 of this thread with a position of superior knowledge when clearly you had -- or still HAVE -- no such thing.

Read this part *VERY closely*:

*NONE* of the positions written here EXCLUDE the possibility of a Supreme Deity that orchestrated the whole shebang.

On this or any "Evolution" thread.

In fact MOST Christians -- and persons of other faiths -- FULLY ACCEPT the Theory of Evolution, AND can reconcile this understanding with their faith in God.

Perhaps some of the people YOU'VE been debating with HERE are also Christian.

YOU are in the minority.

“Evolution is Variation”

Dublin, Ireland

#148 Nov 12, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
No, if you understood evolution you would know it is a one way journey.
When you claim it has been observed I am sure that you are mistaken.
<quoted text>
Explain your "no" and I will show you that it has happened and has been observed.
Saying I(me) don't understand is not an explanation. If you are willing to learn I can teach you.
I see the Sub sunk and ran away.

“Evolution is Variation”

Dublin, Ireland

#149 Nov 12, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text> Moron, I did not confuse it. Go back and read the post one hundred more times. You might understand it by then.
<quoted text>
Yes you did confuse it. We were talking about "bacteria species". I post a link and said "here are bacteria species". Then you come along and say "did you not even notice the link you posted was for bacteria species". We all knew that already. What part confused you?
You were confused. If not then you are just plain simple and slow. Your choice there.
I see the Sub sunk and ran away again.

“Evolution is Variation”

Dublin, Ireland

#150 Nov 12, 2013
Lets try this again since there seem to be so any science experts here in all branches of science.

Do you think reverse evolution/de-speciation is possible?

If you say no. Explain why you think it isn't and then I will show you not only that it is possible, that it has also been observed. But only after you explain your "no" answer.

Any takers?

“Evolution is Variation”

Dublin, Ireland

#151 Nov 12, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
Meanwhile what creationists cannot do is come up with a definition for "kind". Unless you include man in the "ape kind".
I must have missed this one. Was this supposed to be a little 5th grade trick? Anyone that knows anything about science knows "kind' is not a term we use. Now "type" is another story.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#152 Nov 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I must have missed this one. Was this supposed to be a little 5th grade trick? Anyone that knows anything about science knows "kind' is not a term we use. Now "type" is another story.
Please, you are not fooling anyone. Creatards use "kind" all of the time. Show me a video with a creatard saying "type".

Level 9

Everett, WA

#153 Nov 12, 2013
Lets try this again since there seem to be so any science experts here in all branches of science.
If you say no. Explain why you think it isn't and then I will show you not only that it is possible, that it has also been observed. But only after you explain your "no" answer.
Any takers?
Nope, no one is playing your stupid game.

Let's see you explain how evolution can reverse itself. I bet you get the answer wrong.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#154 Nov 12, 2013
Any takers?
It's past midnight here.

I have to wake up at 5am to get to work in the morning.

Short answer:

Evolution is "change".

Forward or backward.

In that context the term "devolution" has no meaning as it *IS* change in species.

Not only that, it is a *theoretical* EXAMPLE of evolution.

So there.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#155 Nov 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Wrong again moron. You did not understand the link you posted. You have continued to show that you don't understand your link.

And by the way, I do have other things to do. I am not here 24 hours at the beck and call of creatards.

“Evolution is Variation”

Dublin, Ireland

#156 Nov 12, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, you are not fooling anyone. Creatards use "kind" all of the time. Show me a video with a creatard saying "type".
No one here in this thread used "kind". You brought it up and for what reason? Trying to change the subject? Something you think I would not know? Or is it the only thing you do know?

“Evolution is Variation”

Dublin, Ireland

#157 Nov 12, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again moron. You did not understand the link you posted. You have continued to show that you don't understand your link.
And by the way, I do have other things to do. I am not here 24 hours at the beck and call of creatards.
Lets look at my comment and the links I posted shall we?
<quoted text>
Here you go Dudley. Bacteria species list. Read and lean a little.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_clinical...

And another one
http://www.thelabrat.com/protocols/Bacterials...
Where in that do you get we were talking about "animal species" when it plainly and clearly states in my comment "Bacteria species list".

The two links I posted are "bacteria species" link. What is there not to understand about that as you keep saying? The only one that was/is confused is you.

“Evolution is Variation”

Dublin, Ireland

#158 Nov 12, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see you explain how evolution can reverse itself. I bet you get the answer wrong.
Run little man run. You know you cannot answer. You are only internet educated. Such a pity.

Another chance;

Level 9

Everett, WA

#159 Nov 12, 2013
<quoted text>
No one here in this thread used "kind". You brought it up and for what reason? Trying to change the subject? Something you think I would not know? Or is it the only thing you do know?
My god you are an idiot.

Creatards in always use the word "kind". Now you may have use the word "type". That only shows you are a different "type" of creatard.

So fine, let's see you define "type".

“Evolution is Variation”

Dublin, Ireland

#160 Nov 12, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's past midnight here.
I have to wake up at 5am to get to work in the morning.
Short answer:
Evolution is "change".
Forward or backward.
In that context the term "devolution" has no meaning as it *IS* change in species.
Not only that, it is a *theoretical* EXAMPLE of evolution.
So there.
Not even close and a weak try. You can do better. Think on it while you rest. The question will remain tomorrow.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#161 Nov 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Lets look at my comment and the links I posted shall we?
<quoted text>
Where in that do you get we were talking about "animal species" when it plainly and clearly states in my comment "Bacteria species list".
The two links I posted are "bacteria species" link. What is there not to understand about that as you keep saying? The only one that was/is confused is you.
What you don't understand is that bacteria species are as diverse as all animal species. Not just vertebrates, but insects, mollusks, anything that moves, there is more diversity in the kingdom of bacteria than there is in the kingdom of animalia. That renders your complaints about bacteria evolving into new forms of bacteria still being bacteria moot.

<sigh>

It is probably above the ability of your pointy little head to understand.

“Evolution is Variation”

Dublin, Ireland

#162 Nov 12, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You say you can teach people in your comments. How can you teach what you do not understand?

I told you I would explain and show if you will explain your "no" answer. I know, I know. The internet doesn't teach you that does it. Such a pity.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#163 Nov 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Run little man run. You know you cannot answer. You are only internet educated. Such a pity.
Another chance;
No, I can answer. I want to see your claim first.

Come on moron. Let's see your reverse evolution.

Why do morons use the excuse that others are running away when they are challenged?

“Evolution is Variation”

Dublin, Ireland

#164 Nov 12, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
My god you are an idiot.
Creatards in always use the word "kind". Now you may have use the word "type". That only shows you are a different "type" of creatard.
So fine, let's see you define "type".
Who brought up "kind"? You or someone else? That would be you!

Why did you bring up "kind" when no one else did?

Was there a point to you bringing up "kind"?

Your Sub is sinking again. You cannot demand something when you have nothing to give return.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 min ChristineM 34,461
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 34 min Don Barros Serrano 151,288
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 36 min ChristineM 14,866
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr The Northener 199,206
the dinosaurs of the lega-warega people: racial... 1 hr teri107 1
News ID Isn't Science, But That's the Least Of Its P... 12 hr FREE SERVANT 33
My Story Part 1 Fri JanusBifrons 1
More from around the web