Microevolution -True. Macroevolution ...

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#487 Nov 17, 2013
Thats a knee slapper wrote:
<quoted text>
I would guess that you will being crying at your ignorance for the rest of the night but you tell yourself what ever makes you feel better.
One thing I like about my little pinata is that you can rub his nose all over his mistakes and that he will never own up to them.

Poor slappy, always stuck on stupid.

“Evolution is Variation”

Since: Nov 13

Dublin, Ireland

#488 Nov 17, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing I like about my little pinata is that you can rub his nose all over his mistakes and that he will never own up to them.
Poor slappy, always stuck on stupid.
Lets see if you know anything species amalgamating sunken sub.

Do you believe that two species with letís say 10% or more differences of the nucleotide bases of their genomes can amalgamate to become one species?

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#489 Nov 17, 2013
Thats a knee slapper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see if you know anything species amalgamating sunken sub.
Do you believe that two species with letís say 10% or more differences of the nucleotide bases of their genomes can amalgamate to become one species?
Let's not slappy.

I am not playing any stupid games tonight. Why don't you see if anyone else wants to play.

“Evolution is Variation”

Since: Nov 13

Dublin, Ireland

#490 Nov 17, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's not slappy.
I am not playing any stupid games tonight. Why don't you see if anyone else wants to play.
Games? This is evolution science. I didn't figure you had any knowledge of that. Run Forrest Run!

“Evolution is Variation”

Since: Nov 13

Dublin, Ireland

#491 Nov 17, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's not slappy.
I am not playing any stupid games tonight. Why don't you see if anyone else wants to play.
This is the Evolution Debate forum isn't it?

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#492 Nov 17, 2013
Thats a knee slapper wrote:
<quoted text>
Games? This is evolution science. I didn't figure you had any knowledge of that. Run Forrest Run!
No, you are trying to play idiot games.

I tell you what, apologize for your past stupidity first.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#493 Nov 17, 2013
Thats a knee slapper wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the Evolution Debate forum isn't it?
Right. It is not the Evolution Stupid Game forum.

Thanks for playing.

“Evolution is Variation”

Since: Nov 13

Dublin, Ireland

#494 Nov 17, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. It is not the Evolution Stupid Game forum.
Thanks for playing.
This is the evolution debate forum. This is evolution science.

Is it possible for two species with letís say 10% or more differences of the nucleotide bases of their genomes to amalgamate to become one species?

It is science. If you want to run just run. Don't bellyache in your comments.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#495 Nov 17, 2013
Thats a knee slapper wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the evolution debate forum. This is evolution science.
Is it possible for two species with letís say 10% or more differences of the nucleotide bases of their genomes to amalgamate to become one species?
It is science. If you want to run just run. Don't bellyache in your comments.
Ah, I knew that you would be making mistakes again.

First off you have shown that you do not know what science is.

Second, I am not running away. I am still here.

Third, I was not belly aching. I simply pointed out that I did not want to play an idiot game tonight.

Fourth it is obvious that you do not want to play either. I offered you a solution. Why are you running away from that?

I haven't seen an apology yet.

Keep trying. Sooner or later you will be able to think too.

“Evolution is Variation”

Since: Nov 13

Dublin, Ireland

#496 Nov 17, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, I knew that you would be making mistakes again.
First off you have shown that you do not know what science is.
Second, I am not running away. I am still here.
Third, I was not belly aching. I simply pointed out that I did not want to play an idiot game tonight.
Fourth it is obvious that you do not want to play either. I offered you a solution. Why are you running away from that?
I haven't seen an apology yet.
Keep trying. Sooner or later you will be able to think too.
I would suggest some antacids for your bellyache because I don't want to here it. You have a 50/50 chance of getting it right but you also have a 50/50 chance of being shown the imbecile you are. The problem is you can't Google the answer so you refuse to answer and that is fine. Your education will just always be the internet education you possess.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#497 Nov 18, 2013
Thats a knee slapper wrote:
<quoted text>
I would suggest some antacids for your bellyache because I don't want to here it. You have a 50/50 chance of getting it right but you also have a 50/50 chance of being shown the imbecile you are. The problem is you can't Google the answer so you refuse to answer and that is fine. Your education will just always be the internet education you possess.
Who is belly aching?

Hmm, no apology yet, I guess you want to keep being an idiot.

So what was wrong with my simple solution?

Nothing in this world is for free.

If you don't want to pay then you can't play.

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#498 Nov 18, 2013
Thats a knee slapper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see if you know anything species amalgamating sunken sub.
Do you believe that two species with letís say 10% or more differences of the nucleotide bases of their genomes can amalgamate to become one species?
I think the real question would be whether this refutes evolution. I have only seen evidence for a study of two different species of sticklebacks and what I found wasn't a very in depth report. However, there is no mention of the level of similarity between the two species or how they were defined as separate species. I can only speculate, but for lack of further data, I would have to say no. But even if they could this does not throw evolution into disarray.

“Evolution is Variation”

Since: Nov 13

Dublin, Ireland

#499 Nov 18, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is belly aching?
Hmm, no apology yet, I guess you want to keep being an idiot.
So what was wrong with my simple solution?
Nothing in this world is for free.
If you don't want to pay then you can't play.
You are correct nothing is for free but trade offs are quite common.

I will apologize just to appease you when you admit you were stupid for saying "laws of entropy" among other things.

Either way will show you are a imbecile because you can't answer. You know it and I know it. If we make the trade off you still won't be able to answer. You are in a lose lose situation.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#500 Nov 18, 2013
Thats a knee slapper wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct nothing is for free but trade offs are quite common.
I will apologize just to appease you when you admit you were stupid for saying "laws of entropy" among other things.
Either way will show you are a imbecile because you can't answer. You know it and I know it. If we make the trade off you still won't be able to answer. You are in a lose lose situation.
Waht!?

Now you want me to pay twice? I don't think so.

You asked a question.

I replied that I did not want to play any idiot games tonight. A truthful, honest answer.

You still wanted me to play your idiot game.

I said I would giving you a very reasonable price to pay.

Meanwhile you lied about me again. More than once.

Now you want me to pay to do something that you want me to do.

I don't need your apologies for being stupid. We all knew that you had a major case of it. From your first post here.

You know the price. You were given it.

“Evolution is Variation”

Since: Nov 13

Dublin, Ireland

#501 Nov 18, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I think the real question would be whether this refutes evolution. I have only seen evidence for a study of two different species of sticklebacks and what I found wasn't a very in depth report. However, there is no mention of the level of similarity between the two species or how they were defined as separate species. I can only speculate, but for lack of further data, I would have to say no. But even if they could this does not throw evolution into disarray.
Why is it that everything that is discussed you all think it either has to back or refute evolution? Why can't something be a new twist in evolution, evolution has no set path or goal correct? I appreciate your response but I will relay no explanation and/or link until the internet educated sunken sub gives an answer.

“Evolution is Variation”

Since: Nov 13

Dublin, Ireland

#502 Nov 18, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Waht!?
Now you want me to pay twice? I don't think so.
You asked a question.
I replied that I did not want to play any idiot games tonight. A truthful, honest answer.
You still wanted me to play your idiot game.
I said I would giving you a very reasonable price to pay.
Meanwhile you lied about me again. More than once.
Now you want me to pay to do something that you want me to do.
I don't need your apologies for being stupid. We all knew that you had a major case of it. From your first post here.
You know the price. You were given it.
Pay twice? You are lost again. Saying you don't want to play is not paying anything but it is saying you are clueless and not as educated as you claim.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#503 Nov 18, 2013
Slow night tonight.

Good night. Perhaps slappy I will see if slappy really wants to play his game or if he was just making noise in the morning.

“Evolution is Variation”

Since: Nov 13

Dublin, Ireland

#504 Nov 18, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
Slow night tonight.
Good night. Perhaps slappy I will see if slappy really wants to play his game or if he was just making noise in the morning.
Oh and one last thing sunken sub. The other day when you said E. Coli was not a species,,,

I guess you think H. sapiens is not a species either.

Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Mammalia
Order: Primates
Family: Hominidae
Tribe: Hominini
Genus: Homo
Species: H. sapiens

“Evolution is Variation”

Since: Nov 13

Dublin, Ireland

#505 Nov 18, 2013
Hmmm. The E. coli information didn't go through with that last post.

Domain: Bacteria
Kingdom: Eubacteria
Phylum: Proteobacteria
Class: Gammaproteobacteria
Order: Enterobacteriales
Family: Enterobacteriaceae
Genus: Escherichia
Species: E. coli
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#506 Nov 18, 2013
Oh hey, Slaphead's still lying and talking about phenomena he doesn't even think exists.

Remember that (according to you) anything above species does not exist, period. They are meaningless terms.

I guess that's why you *still* can't use 'em properly.(shrug)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 min Dogen 75,408
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 3 min yehoshooah adam 4,069
Evidence that no god exists 3 min Endofdays 8
Is Creationism and Intelligent Design debunked ... 8 min THE LONE WORKER 281
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 12 min John 202
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 1 hr Willy 162,045
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr Eagle 12 - 32,055
More from around the web