Posted in the Evolution Debate Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Live and Let Live”

Since: Aug 13

West Plains, MO

#1 Dec 7, 2013
Atheism is one of the most vile forms of hate speech!

Look at their hatred for anybody who believes in God.

Look at the anti-christian posts they constantly make!

Look at the anti-religion and antichristian push they try to get people to believe.

Look at the anti-religion and anti freedom laws they make.

Look at the lawsuits they create against those who believe in God.

They preach about keeping religion out of government but yet take religion to the government all the time in lawsuits against anyone that believes in God.

“Live and Let Live”

West Plains, MO

#2 Dec 7, 2013
Atheism and the theory of evolution.

A dinosaur to a chicken to a dolphin to a turtle to a tiger to a bear to a giraffe to an elephant......to a monkey to a hippo to a bear to a kangaroo to a lion, to a porky pine, to a meercat to a dog to a whale......to a Mexican walking fish back out of the water to a mouse to a possum to a crocodile.....to a duck to a baboon to a zebra.....to a sheep to a donkey to a Racoon...to a Emu a penguin to a seal....back to a gorilla, a bunch of monkeys again...

and finally to humans.

The family tree.....Makes perfect sense.

“Putten the SIN ”

Level 3

Since: Nov 08

back in Wisconsin

#4 Dec 7, 2013
I call poe!!!
Gillette

Fairfield, IA

#5 Dec 8, 2013
No, I call a disappointingly ignorant Jesus Freak who logs on every Sunday for a hour of spreading hatred and dissension -- in the holy name of Jesus, no less.

Sad, really.
Gillette

Fairfield, IA

#6 Dec 8, 2013
And the vast majority of the KKK is conservative evangelical CHRISTIAN.

They hate, in other words, on behalf of JESUS.

Sound familiar, Suncore? LOL

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#7 Dec 8, 2013
Gillette wrote:
And the vast majority of the KKK is conservative evangelical CHRISTIAN.

They hate, in other words, on behalf of JESUS.

Sound familiar, Suncore? LOL
Westboro Baptist ring a bell?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#8 Dec 9, 2013
suncore wrote:
You're in the wrong forum. You want here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism

By the way, you make God facepalm when you speak.
DarwinPaul

Houston, TX

#9 Dec 9, 2013
Atheists are evil haters of the worst kind. They hate God because they want to be God. The are the mass murderers running murder machine governments. that cant be denied. Atheism is a psychopathic disease.

Orlando

#10 Dec 9, 2013
DarwinPaul wrote:
Atheists are evil haters of the worst kind. They hate God because they want to be God. The are the mass murderers running murder machine governments. that cant be denied. Atheism is a psychopathic disease.
On the contrary, YOU seem to be the angry person here. Not to mention exceptionally irrational.

And there are many scores of examples of Christians murdering "in the name of God".

"Listed are only events that solely occurred on command of church authorities or were committed in the name of Christianity.(List incomplete)"

http://www.truthbeknown.com/victims.htm

There's even a Christian HYMN you might regularly sing in your "House of Worship":

"Onward Christian Soldiers, Marching as to WAR"!

Dude.

Get help. Seriously.
DarwinPaul

Houston, TX

#11 Dec 9, 2013
least 85 million people to as many as 140 million people killed by the atheist system known as communism.

How many abortions, 45 million?, in the US alone by the atheistic eugenics program congered by the radical arch atheist E Margaret Sanger, E for EVIL.

All atheists by their very nature are evil. Even if they don't know it. After all, how does a rabid dog know if its rabid?

Atheism, more evil than even Islamism. That's some evil boy I'm here to tell ya, yes sir re, you betcha!
DarwinPaul

Houston, TX

#12 Dec 9, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary, YOU seem to be the angry person here.
Angry lol, Its you wanna be gods that are angry, like little angry brats.
Kong_ wrote:
"House of Worship":
"Onward Christian Soldiers, Marching as to WAR"!
You conger up a supposition, just like atheism, and think its reality when it has nothing to do with me. You by the very nature of being an atheist are a fool.

seek help before its too late!

Orlando

#14 Dec 9, 2013
Per your thread title: "Atheists are the New face of the KKK"

There seems to be NO CONNECTION between Atheism and the KKK. I would suggest you prove otherwise.

In the mean time, I have this:

<begin cut/paste>

Authority Structure

"The number one source of knowledge for the Ku Klux Klan is the Holy Bible. Members of the Klan believe in the literal truth of the Bible. One KKK member once wrote,“the Klansmen pins his faith to the Bible as the revealed will of GOD.”

In fact many active Klansmen were ordained ministers. In addition, the majority of the members belong to some Protestant church.[2] The religious ideals of the group could be found in ceremonies such as the Klan baptism of an eight-week-old chil

d in 1924 by a gathering of hooded members.[3] In the early 1980’s, new religious fundamentalists used very similar rhetoric about Christian supremacy. The Reverend Bailey Smith, the president of the Southern Baptist Convention announces in 1980,“God Almighty does not hear the prayer of a Jew.”

He continued by adding the fact that God can’t possibly hear the prayer of someone who does not believe Jesus Christ is the true Messiah.[4] The Klan takes direct action against those who do not share its beliefs or those who it simply views as inferior based on its readings of the Bible. Klansmen recognize the differences of other groups and translate them into justification for hate.

Rituals and ceremonies are also very important and commonly used by the Ku Klux Klan. For example, an elaborate initiation ritual is carried out for new members, and the custom of wearing white robes and hoods sets the members apart from other citizens and provides for them a special identity. Cross burning is a very common practice among members of the Klan. This ritual is used mainly as a form of intimidation against those people hated by the Klan.

Often the burning cross is driven into the ground and left standing where the targeted group can see it. This ritual has also been called “cross lighting”, a term used by David Duke and other Klansmen in the 1970’s to illustrate that “Christ is the light of the world.”[5]

<end cut/paste>

More at http://home.wlu.edu/~lubint/touchstone/KKK-Fi...

“Live and Let Live”

West Plains, MO

#15 Dec 9, 2013
The funny thing is athiests are so full of hate and o anti-God they bring up God being false and the bible being lies no matter who they are talking to about any discussion. They can't help it for it is in their nature to spread hate and try to disprove God.

Orlando

#16 Dec 9, 2013
suncore wrote:
The funny thing is athiests are so full of hate and o anti-God they bring up God being false and the bible being lies no matter who they are talking to about any discussion. They can't help it for it is in their nature to spread hate and try to disprove God.
I cannot speak for others, but I'm not an atheist.

But the LITERAL interpretation of the Bible as it pertains to "creation" is absolutely wrong.

Now as to you, Suncore: Are you and "DarwinPaul" one and the same?

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#17 Dec 9, 2013
suncore wrote:
Look at their hatred for anybody who believes in God.
Look at the anti-christian posts they constantly make!
Look at the anti-religion and antichristian push they try to get people to believe.
Look at the anti-religion and anti freedom laws they make.
Look at the lawsuits they create against those who believe in God.
They preach about keeping religion out of government but yet take religion to the government all the time in lawsuits against anyone that believes in God.
More hate speech from so called creationists. If you believed in freedom you would leave atheists and others alone rather than trying to force your view on everyone else. That is the most ridiculous thing about your ilk. You cackle on about freedom by trying to take freedom from others.

You are a sick joke without even the hint of humorous punchline.

Level 9

#18 Dec 9, 2013
suncore wrote:
The funny thing is your hypocrisy. Based on everything you and this DP from Texas have written, I would say that you would be better served worrying about yourselves.

Level 9

#19 Dec 9, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot speak for others, but I'm not an atheist.
But the LITERAL interpretation of the Bible as it pertains to "creation" is absolutely wrong.
Now as to you, Suncore: Are you and "DarwinPaul" one and the same?
Your getting warmer, but I think suncore is another equally stable poster from the recent past. Puts a smile on my face knowing that.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#20 Dec 10, 2013
DarwinPaul wrote:
Atheists are evil haters
Nothing wrong with hating evil. That's why they hate religious fundamentalists.
DarwinPaul wrote:
They hate God because they want to be God.

Actually you fundies want to be God. You constantly say what God can or cannot do, and decide who goes to hell and who doesn't. And claim that anyone who disagrees with you "must" disagree with God.

[QUOTE who="DarwinPaul"]Ath eism is a psychopathic disease.
Or rather fundamentalism is a psychopathic disease. And that's what you have.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#21 Dec 10, 2013
DarwinPaul wrote:
least 85 million people to as many as 140 million people killed by the atheist system known as communism.
If by Communism you're referring to Leninism/Stalinism, you're wrong. If by actual Communism (which has never really been achieved) you're still wrong. Especially if you consider the fact the former USSR was around 50% Christian. Atheism and Communism are separate concepts. By the way, according to your Bible your god destroyed the world. Twice.
DarwinPaul wrote:
How many abortions, 45 million?, in the US alone by the atheistic eugenics program congered by the radical arch atheist E Margaret Sanger, E for EVIL.
First, abortion is not eugenics. Eugenics is the reduction of genetic variability to produce desired characteristics. Abortion is simply the prevention of a zygote coming to term, period. You've likely aborted billions yourself with your own hands. However if your religion is to be believed, no-one has aborted more than your god.
DarwinPaul wrote:
All atheists by their very nature are evil. Even if they don't know it. After all, how does a rabid dog know if its rabid?
Rabid dogs aren't evil, they're just rabid. But if this is your comparison, I guess you would have no trouble in having all atheists put down.
DarwinPaul wrote:
Atheism, more evil than even Islamism. That's some evil boy I'm here to tell ya, yes sir re, you betcha!
If by Islam you refer to fundamentalist Muslims, then how many atheists have deliberately flown planes into buildings?

It's also worth mentioning that if just one psychopathic atheist exists makes all atheist psychopaths, then the same applies to Christians. And there's plenty of Christian psychopaths. I congratulate you for being one of them.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#22 Dec 18, 2013
suncore wrote:
Who started this thread, and what was the point of their "bearing false witness against their neighbors"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curious dilemma about DNA 7 min replaytime 426
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min River Tam 221,282
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr replaytime 67,566
News Defending the Faith: Intelligent design vs. 'Go... 1 hr replaytime 417
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 4 hr Eagle 12 28,712
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 4 hr Eagle 12 3,559
News Texas' battle over teaching evolution comes dow... 4 hr pshun2404 8
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 5 hr Goof Hunter 160,998
More from around the web