Mathew 24 Parameters and fulfillments...

Mathew 24 Parameters and fulfillments.... timeline

Posted in the Evolution Debate Forum

Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#1 Jul 13, 2018
If there is anything agnostics, atheists, and evolutionists hate it is prophecy. They hate to think that there is a PLAN and a PURPOSE in LIFE. They hate the idea that TIME was DESIGNED, as was everything else.

They hate that all prophecy, has been fulfilled, and all Messianic prophecy has been fulfilled by Jesus. They gnash their teeth and evade this, and then try to say Jesus himself was confused or mislead in what He said to His disciples.

This is their ploy and excuse.

So lets, go over Mathew 24, as these doubters, complainers, and one line denialists, try to ruin other specific exact threads that evolutionists and deners are losing with their shallow stupid, and I can say 'ignorant' because their words and doubts are based on ignorance rather than intelligent searching and studying.

The evolutionists just aren;t used to studying, and are absolutely ;petrified and afraid of going deep, they prefer shallow bantering and name calling as their modus operandi.

But JESUS demands DEPTH and EFFORT.

First study what Jesus and His prophets said about PROPHECY

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Prophecyshallbe...

Notice, that Jesus said blinded scoffers would scoff, making even those HERE a type of fulfillment of prophecy itself.

They even suggesting that Jesus did not by His exact birth and timing and place and parentage and life, fulfill ALL ninety or so Messianic Prophecies

http://davidjayjordan.com/MessianicProphecies...

Even the time of HIS Death was prophesied exactly by Daniel

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Daniel9.html

And the heathen gnash their teeth some more as they hate exact math and exact timing.... and that shows design, intelligence, control and POWER.

For Yes, as we start Mathew 24 and the so called confusion of the atheists concerning the Last Generation... and even the confusion of cop out Christians concerning the 2nd Coming

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/RaptureAfterTri...

We do note that in Mathew 24, Jesus distinctly states that Daniel is prophetic, and is a PROPHET

Mat 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the Abomination of Desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place,-whoso readeth, let him understand:-

Read it again, as you have to know Daniel words to know when the Last Generation starts and finnishes, as Daniel wrote 12 chapters, a few are history but 8 asre future exact prophesy, all fulfilled in part except the LAST GENERATION or LAST SEVEN YEARS as described in Daniel 9 and repeated this time frame over and over and over again in Revelation, etc etc.SEE and study the overlapping exactness in ...my IN THE DAYS OF NOAH THREAD...right here on atheistic evolutionary TOPICS. THEREIN I go over how Daniel JOHN in Revelation, Ezekiel, Moses, and Noahs timelines are synergetic and mesh exactly.
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#2 Jul 13, 2018
So study the ABOMINATION of Desolation, and cross reference with current events to realise that commuters are voice sensitive now, and micro chips can be placed in us for communication, identification, economic reasons and as a survelliance marker.

Read and study

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/AbominationofDe...

Because when the computer is set up...WHERE in the holy of holies in Jerusalem when the 3rd Temple is built

Third Temple has not been built so study if it is ready to be built and what it takes before they can start building on the Temple Mount.

Study darn ya's STUDY.. quite complaining and do some research. More trouble is coming over the Temple Mount and other excuses, so that the COVENANT of Daniel can be signed so that the Jews can have their 3rd Temple.

Wait for the Covenant BEFORE the LAST SEVEN YEARS STARTS.

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/WaitfortheCoven...

So expect a more violent and encompassing next Mid East War that almost turns into a World War. Don't be caught off guard, but it is not the end... for as Jesus said ALL these things are just the beginning. ALL of these things, I repeat ALL of these things have to transpire before His SECOND COMING comes. Its no an instant boom bang, Hes in the clouds and we all get raptured so as to keep us from pain and suffering..NO

Prophecy is designed time and events, that MUST occur in order, in chronological order, that can not be deviated from...it is set in stone. So called praying for your country, president, UN, and stronger dollar, more right wing or left wing politics, through so called deocratic processes isnt going to change prophecy....

SEE Daniel 2 and the clay feet of democracy.. http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Daniel2.html

Ok, so when the Abomination computer is set up, and the heathen and evolutionists are getting their MARK of the Beast, we are to flee Jerusalem (for Petra) and that period of time is 1260 days (Revelation 12). That period of time will not be shortened or changed, again it is set and exact.

For Mathew 24;31 says THEN and only THEN shall they see Jesus in the clouds and THEN and only THEN shall He come for us..... be patient heathen and evolutionists you shall see it, and THEN believe it, as now you are blinded by your egos and wrath and mis-education, excuses and hard hearts.

But still you will not relent and call on the Lord, your Creator.... for as in the days of Noah so also shall be the timing of His SECOND COMING, and as they were unaware, so shall this last generation be unaware because of their chosen blindness in not wanting to see... or understand.

Continued
Simon

Ewing, VA

#4 Jul 13, 2018
Spam Alert Spam Alert Spam Alert Spam Alert Spam Alert Spam Alert

The sole reason he posts all this nonsense is to spam his website.
Simon

Ewing, VA

#5 Jul 13, 2018

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Jul 13, 2018
Davidjayjordan wrote:
So study the ABOMINATION of Desolation, and cross reference with current events to realise that commuters are voice sensitive now, and micro chips can be placed in us for communication, identification, economic reasons and as a survelliance marker.

Read and study

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/AbominationofDe...

Because when the computer is set up...WHERE in the holy of holies in Jerusalem when the 3rd Temple is built

Third Temple has not been built so study if it is ready to be built and what it takes before they can start building on the Temple Mount.

Study darn ya's STUDY.. quite complaining and do some research. More trouble is coming over the Temple Mount and other excuses, so that the COVENANT of Daniel can be signed so that the Jews can have their 3rd Temple.

Wait for the Covenant BEFORE the LAST SEVEN YEARS STARTS.

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/WaitfortheCoven...

So expect a more violent and encompassing next Mid East War that almost turns into a World War. Don't be caught off guard, but it is not the end... for as Jesus said ALL these things are just the beginning. ALL of these things, I repeat ALL of these things have to transpire before His SECOND COMING comes. Its no an instant boom bang, Hes in the clouds and we all get raptured so as to keep us from pain and suffering..NO

Prophecy is designed time and events, that MUST occur in order, in chronological order, that can not be deviated from...it is set in stone. So called praying for your country, president, UN, and stronger dollar, more right wing or left wing politics, through so called deocratic processes isnt going to change prophecy....

SEE Daniel 2 and the clay feet of democracy.. http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Daniel2.html

Ok, so when the Abomination computer is set up, and the heathen and evolutionists are getting their MARK of the Beast, we are to flee Jerusalem (for Petra) and that period of time is 1260 days (Revelation 12). That period of time will not be shortened or changed, again it is set and exact.

For Mathew 24;31 says THEN and only THEN shall they see Jesus in the clouds and THEN and only THEN shall He come for us..... be patient heathen and evolutionists you shall see it, and THEN believe it, as now you are blinded by your egos and wrath and mis-education, excuses and hard hearts.

But still you will not relent and call on the Lord, your Creator.... for as in the days of Noah so also shall be the timing of His SECOND COMING, and as they were unaware, so shall this last generation be unaware because of their chosen blindness in not wanting to see... or understand.

Continued
Paranoia:(n) a mental condition characterized by delusions of persecution, unwarranted jealousy, or exaggerated self-importance, typically elaborated into an organized system. It may be an aspect of chronic personality disorder, of drug abuse, or of a serious condition such as schizophrenia in which the person loses touch with reality.
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#7 Jul 13, 2018
Evolutionists have no objective comments or opinions or even questions as of yet. But at least they have reposted the Lords truths in blue without changing them.....

When asked to explain or repeat their doubts and mis-interpretations or even honest questions, they run and hide... thats paranoia, and down right fear of being answered. Evolutionists hate it when their questions get answered and their mistakes corrected, they hate design and intelligence... for they have none.

I think I shall put the above on-line for others to read.

For as mentioned I hate wasting time, and so have to make the most of my comnposite of Mathew 24 explanations above.

TYJ

OCS

David

It should take about thirty minutes... and then it will last and be of value to true seekers and searchers, as we creationists win one heart at a time, because when they ask the Lord...HE ANSWERS them

http://davidjayjordan.com/ProofofJesusDivinit...
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#8 Jul 13, 2018
Poor Simon has never written anything of value and so complains and moans and groans about his nothingness and worthless words....

Come on Simon, ask a question about Mathew 24 or the Chapters of Daniel or Revelation, or the other prophets...

Jesus said ask and ye shall receive, why are you so afraid of asking a question....if NOT, why are you evolutionists so vitrolic about blaming Jesus or the Lords Prophets
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#9 Jul 13, 2018
Finnished in 35 minutes, but somehow my second computer reads differently than my old computer which I use to type on.... MY number 3 post was missing, so I had to email it to my new computer and then put the thrid POST on to the first Two.

Link it to TOPIX and give them credit and not lose or waste the words of explanation I just made today, so others can come HERE and read the void that evolutionists and atheists write down, that makes them so angry because they have no answers and can not substantiate their misunderstandings.

SEE http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Mathew24.html
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#10 Jul 13, 2018
Strangely my new computer even when refreshed doesnt show my latest posts HERE..

Oh well, the first 3 posts contain the OP remarks and proofs and parameters of Mathew 24..

And as mentioned the evolutionists gnashed their teeth because they have nothing and cant even frame a query or denial....
Science

New York, NY

#11 Jul 13, 2018
Davidjayjordan wrote:
Strangely my new computer even when refreshed doesnt show my latest posts HERE..

Oh well, the first 3 posts contain the OP remarks and proofs and parameters of Mathew 24..

And as mentioned the evolutionists gnashed their teeth because they have nothing and cant even frame a query or denial....
Your new computer is smarter than you are. I need to get that upgrade so your posts don't show up for me either. Your psychotic shit can degrade the CPU.
Science

New York, NY

#13 Jul 13, 2018
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>

Paranoia:(n) a mental condition characterized by delusions of persecution, unwarranted jealousy, or exaggerated self-importance, typically elaborated into an organized system. It may be an aspect of chronic personality disorder, of drug abuse, or of a serious condition such as schizophrenia in which the person loses touch with reality.
The online dictionary I checked out actually links David's blog at the end of the definition under "see this for an excellent example".
Davidjayjordan

Penticton, Canada

#14 Jul 14, 2018
Evolutionists have no current events blog because they dont know the future, hate the future, cant control the future, and just believe every propaganda bulletin their government tells them...

They are anti-conspiracy theorists who can not think for themselves, and are brain dead.

They were complaining about how Mathew 24 is all wrong and Jesus was all wrong and misleading blah blah blah, but when faced with the truths above, go stone dead silent.... and are petrified to being shown up again. Evolutionists are gutless losers....

Mathew 24, dictates that the LAST GENERATION Is whenall these things happen in sequential order, as Daniel stated in his prophetic book.

The design of time is PROPHECY.

Jesus wins again.
Science

New York, NY

#15 Jul 15, 2018
I didn't waste time reading this shit either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 58 min marksman11 174,667
homo Tennesseeus skeleton found 9 hr science 1
Evolutionists are frauds, liars and deceivers..... 20 hr Simon 14
Whatss' up with Canaddian Bacon? Fri Davidjayjordan 21
Why is this even an issue? Fri Science 17
What came first the chicken or the egg? Fri Davidjayjordan 87
The Design of Time is Prophecy and is absolute ... (Apr '18) Fri Dogen 143