Aliens and evolution

Aliens and evolution

There are 6310 comments on the Washington Times story from Jun 19, 2012, titled Aliens and evolution. In it, Washington Times reports that:

DENTON, Texas, June 19, 2012 - Aliens are ingrained in our cultural psyche. They abound in books, movies, radio, and a thousand theories about the extra-terrestrial, little green men, UFO sightings, abductions, Area 51, and Roswell.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5805 Mar 14, 2013
I'm going to bed now, so don't get your man panties in a wad. I'm giving you some time to get a decent reply together.

xD

As IF!

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#5806 Mar 14, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
It's all a alien plot anyway.
The Jewish people get the hispanics to sell crack to the black man,and uses the money to hold the banks hostage while investing with the government who does secret re-engineering on alien space craft,and giving the credit to humans who are abducted by said creatures for anal probes.
So quit buying the crack rock, fool.

Earth,TX

#5807 Mar 14, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
I used to get abducted a lot but I moved.
Last I heard, they came to my old adress and scared the hell out of some skinny guy in the shower.
Well, finally we can understand why you are such a vapid hole. You been buying all that Jewish crack rock, and getting all them alien anal probes, and it surely has pushed your mind over the edge, but think of it like this, it was all for Jewish Jesus. It is the sacrifice you had to make for your racist savior.

Level 7

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#5808 Mar 15, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going by DNA evidence and not dusty old broken pottery.
You claim they never co-existed, that's BS.
Wow, your grasp of history is massively out of whack with reality.

So, because there are Italians alive today, the Roman Empire is still a fully functioning society? Because there are Swedes walking around with Swedish DNA, the Vikings are still actively raiding Europe?

You seriously need to go back to school and learn the difference between a culture and a racial group.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#5809 Mar 15, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooooh, you caught a typo. You must be sooooooo proud of yourself.
I bet that that means I was wrong about the Aztecs and the Mayans.... No. I was right.
I guess that means, you are right that the Flood really happened.... nope. Nope. No flood. No matter how hard you pray.
HEre's an idea, instead of checking the spelling, try looking up the actual history.
Even a broken clock can be correct once a day.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#5810 Mar 15, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going by DNA evidence and not dusty old broken pottery.
You claim they never co-existed, that's BS.
The pottery tells of their culture, DNA evidence tells only of their traits. Just because an empire collapses, doesn't mean all the people vanish. Learn to learn for a change, instead of just spouting nonsense. There are Egyptian people alive today too, do you think the old empire still exists as well?

Level 7

Valley Village, CA

#5811 Mar 15, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
That used to make sense a lot more when people have real clocks.

My digital clock in the other room reads: "EEEE"
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#5813 Mar 15, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Well, finally we can understand why you are such a vapid hole. You been buying all that Jewish crack rock, and getting all them alien anal probes, and it surely has pushed your mind over the edge, but think of it like this, it was all for Jewish Jesus. It is the sacrifice you had to make for your racist savior.
What the hell are you doing on this thread? Ufo and Alien?
I don't need you following me around making your crude comments.

Earth,TX

#5814 Mar 15, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell are you doing on this thread? Ufo and Alien?
I don't need you following me around making your crude comments.
Atheism Forum: You are here again.

You are here in what I consider my territory and you are the "alien"* who started each of these subjects. I responded to them. You can learn to STF up or you can learn to take it like a man, in here you are getting reamed when you shoot your mouth off about getting reamed.

* This ain't your home turf.

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#5815 Mar 15, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
There's an old riddle:

Would you rather have a clock that is correct twice a day or one that is correct once every 236 years?

Well, the clock that is correct twice a day is stopped and the clock that is correct once every 236 years loses one second a day. So which is better?
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#5816 Mar 15, 2013
<quoted text>Atheism Forum: You are here again.
You are here in what I consider my territory and you are the "alien"* who started each of these subjects. I responded to them. You can learn to STF up or you can learn to take it like a man, in here you are getting reamed when you shoot your mouth off about getting reamed.
NO. Ufo and Alien forum.
You be tripp'in boo.
Lincoln

United States

#5817 Mar 15, 2013
Editor’s note: Joshua DuBois served as director of President Obama’s Office of Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships from 2008 until he stepped down last week.
By Joshua DuBois, Special to CNN
I first heard the name Barack Obama in the summer of 2004 over a half-pound burger and fries on Capitol Hill. I was putting in long hours as a legislative intern for a wily member of Congress between two years of graduate school at Princeton, where I was studying public policy. The pay was meager – enough for gas for my beat-up Chevy Blazer and a tiny Craigslist apartment with two guys and a cat. But it was good to be in Washington and have a few months to wrestle with what in the world I was going to do with the rest of my life.
But by the time my internship was ending in late July, I wasn’t any closer to figuring things out. I knew I loved Christ – I was an associate pastor at a small Pentecostal church back home – and wanted my career to be tied to my faith. I also knew I wanted to help people who were struggling; my grandmother was active in the civil rights movement, and my parents made sure that working for justice and mercy was in my bones. And finally, I knew that I had some serious student loans to pay back. The hard part was figuring out how to balance all three.
Late one day, July 27 to be exact, I walked a couple of blocks to my favorite neighborhood dive, a local spot named the Hawk 'n' Dove. There was always a happy hour special going on at the Hawk, and they showed more Red Sox games than Yankees – which, since I'm a Sox fan, was a good thing in my book.
I settled in to enjoy my burger when the place got quiet on me – and the Hawk 'n' Dove was never quiet. A man was on television, an Illinois state senator named Barack Obama. And this guy was giving quite a speech.
I put my food down and listened. The state senator touched on many themes I loved – themes of justice, of fighting for the vulnerable and sick, of deep love for my country. And then he said, almost out of nowhere:“The pundits, the pundits like to slice and dice our country into red states and blue states: red states for Republicans, blue states for Democrats. But I've got news for them, too. We worship an awesome God in the blue states, and we don't like federal agents poking around our libraries in the red states. We coach Little League in the blue states and, yes, we've got some gay friends in the red states.… We are one people, all of us pledging allegiance to the stars and stripes, all of us defending the United States of America."
"We worship an awesome God."

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5818 Mar 15, 2013
This thread displays in the evolution forum too, cow. Topix is a public forum and YOU don't own anything here. Get over yourself.

“Rising”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#5819 Mar 15, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
The pottery tells of their culture, DNA evidence tells only of their traits. Just because an empire collapses, doesn't mean all the people vanish. Learn to learn for a change, instead of just spouting nonsense. There are Egyptian people alive today too, do you think the old empire still exists as well?
Well Pharaoh still has one faithful worshiper , even though he be looking kinda crispy. Yep the last holdout in the Pharaoh is god crowd, I give you Nuggin the believer. heheheh

The Imperial cult ain't what it used to be though.

Earth,TX

#5820 Mar 16, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>NO. Ufo and Alien forum.
You be tripp'in boo.
Jumper The Wise wrote:
It's all a alien plot anyway.
The Jewish people get the hispanics to sell crack to the black man,and uses the money to hold the banks hostage while investing with the government who does secret re-engineering on alien space craft,and giving the credit to humans who are abducted by said creatures for anal probes.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>>

and then you tell us all

>>>>>>> >>>>>>>

Jumper The Wise wrote:

I used to get abducted a lot but I moved.

Last I heard, they came to my old address and scared the hell out of some skinny guy in the shower.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>

and you did this in the >>>
Aliens and evolution thread in the Atheist Forum.

<<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<
No UFO's, just Evolution

Earth,TX

#5821 Mar 16, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Editor’s note: Joshua DuBois served as director of President Obama’s Office of Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships from 2008 until he stepped down last week.
By Joshua DuBois, Special to CNN
I first heard the name Barack Obama in the summer of 2004 over a half-pound burger and fries on Capitol Hill. I was putting in long hours as a legislative intern for a wily member of Congress between two years of graduate school at Princeton, where I was studying public policy. The pay was meager – enough for gas for my beat-up Chevy Blazer and a tiny Craigslist apartment with two guys and a cat. But it was good to be in Washington and have a few months to wrestle with what in the world I was going to do with the rest of my life.
But by the time my internship was ending in late July, I wasn’t any closer to figuring things out. I knew I loved Christ – I was an associate pastor at a small Pentecostal church back home – and wanted my career to be tied to my faith. I also knew I wanted to help people who were struggling; my grandmother was active in the civil rights movement, and my parents made sure that working for justice and mercy was in my bones. And finally, I knew that I had some serious student loans to pay back. The hard part was figuring out how to balance all three.
Late one day, July 27 to be exact, I walked a couple of blocks to my favorite neighborhood dive, a local spot named the Hawk 'n' Dove. There was always a happy hour special going on at the Hawk, and they showed more Red Sox games than Yankees – which, since I'm a Sox fan, was a good thing in my book.
I settled in to enjoy my burger when the place got quiet on me – and the Hawk 'n' Dove was never quiet. A man was on television, an Illinois state senator named Barack Obama. And this guy was giving quite a speech.
I put my food down and listened. The state senator touched on many themes I loved – themes of justice, of fighting for the vulnerable and sick, of deep love for my country. And then he said, almost out of nowhere:“The pundits, the pundits like to slice and dice our country into red states and blue states: red states for Republicans, blue states for Democrats. But I've got news for them, too. We worship an awesome God in the blue states, and we don't like federal agents poking around our libraries in the red states. We coach Little League in the blue states and, yes, we've got some gay friends in the red states.… We are one people, all of us pledging allegiance to the stars and stripes, all of us defending the United States of America."
"We worship an awesome God."
It seems to peturb you that a politician, can act as a politician, but seriously do you want us to deny our choice because we saw that he was and still is, the best man for the job, in spite of his religousity?

Earth,TX

#5822 Mar 16, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>This thread displays in the evolution forum too, cow. Topix is a public forum and YOU don't own anything here. Get over yourself.
Humm, related Related Topix Forums: Religion

You will have to do better than that, you skank.

You didn't see how I worded that sentence did you? Maybe you should consider how I used the word "consider", considering you are, as he is, in "enemy" territory. It is you in our living room, though you have been the interloper much longer than the dim lout, "Jumper the vapid hole" has.

Hey could we get you two together, and then between you, you might have half 'A' life?

Level 7

Valley Village, CA

#5823 Mar 16, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Pharaoh still has one faithful worshiper , even though he be looking kinda crispy. Yep the last holdout in the Pharaoh is god crowd, I give you Nuggin the believer. heheheh
The Imperial cult ain't what it used to be though.
And I present you with Aura, the fundamentalist Christian who believes that Christianity and Jesus are the only religion/gods that have ever existed.
Jimmy

London, UK

#5824 Mar 16, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
And I present you with Aura, the fundamentalist Christian who believes that Christianity and Jesus are the only religion/gods that have ever existed.
he never said that you tool

“Rising”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#5825 Mar 16, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you lie, you hate kitty's don't you?
Remember Nugglet , I don't think any of them ever existed except in tribal superstitious and ignorant minds, or created by shysters to lead people by the ring in their nose.

Kitty hater!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min dirtclod 171,616
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 33 min Paul Porter1 20,514
News Pope Francis Affirms Evolution and Big Bang Theory 54 min Paul Porter1 224
Darwinism: Science or Philosophy? 1 hr Paul Porter1 30
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 1 hr Paul Porter1 142,488
Darwin, Marx, and Freud 1 hr Paul Porter1 6
Beware of Kamikaze Snakes. They Are Evolving in... 21 hr Zog Has-fallen 4
More from around the web