Aliens and evolution

Jun 19, 2012 Full story: Washington Times 6,103

DENTON, Texas, June 19, 2012 - Aliens are ingrained in our cultural psyche. They abound in books, movies, radio, and a thousand theories about the extra-terrestrial, little green men, UFO sightings, abductions, Area 51, and Roswell.

Full Story

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#5741 Feb 11, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no. According to Brian G, since the above ground tests and now unethical, they can not be counted as having been science and any information we gained from them must be forgotten.
Tuff shyte, what we learned by whatever means....Is data to be assimilated into the collective.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#5742 Feb 11, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know much about the sex slave trade, otherwise you might shut your flapping ass up. If you had any sense that is, and we both know you don't, troll.
OK, let's go there.
Your child, your young daughter is abducted. She is immediately sold as a sex slave.

Questions: Should the person with a fist full of money consider himself her "ex-owner" now?

Does the man who invested in that nubile child's innocence "own" her?

Are you willing to call him her "owner", when and if you ever get him into court*?

Would you like her to refer to that man as her owner?

If she should be impregnated would you teach your grand child to call his father, his "owner"?

*Just kidding, we know you wouldn't take legal action against a man using his own property as he chooses.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5743 Feb 11, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>OK, let's go there.
Your child, your young daughter is abducted. She is immediately sold as a sex slave.
Questions: Should the person with a fist full of money consider himself her "ex-owner" now?
Are you willing to call him her "owner", when and if you ever get him into court*?
If she should be impregnated would you teach your grand child to call his father, his "owner"?
*Just kidding, we know you wouldn't take legal action against a man using his own property as he chooses.
FYI, there were men who went to prison for kidnapping me to sell to someone. When you're kept under guard or locked up all the time you ARE a possession and you call that person whatever they tell you to call them until you are rescued, die, or escape. That's called "reality", Ms. Clueless.

“There are other issues.”

Level 1

Location hidden

#5744 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>OK, let's go there.

You have to forgive this fossil. She's old and doesn't think straight. We are actually building a coffin. Reason Petrified is missing a lot upstairs if you know what I mean.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#5745 Feb 11, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to forgive this fossil. She's old and doesn't think straight. We are actually building a coffin. Reason Petrified is missing a lot upstairs if you know what I mean.
If you had seen "her" avatar photo you would understand why she's so cranky all the time. I think she looks like Christopher Hitchens in drag.

Earth,TX

#5746 Feb 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>FYI, there were men who went to prison for kidnapping me to sell to someone. When you're kept under guard or locked up all the time you ARE a possession and you call that person whatever they tell you to call them until you are rescued, die, or escape. That's called "reality", Ms. Clueless.
This isn't about what somebody wants to be called. This is about ownership, did your kidnappers own you? Did someone buy you from them? Did you buy yourself? Why would your owner be sent to prison? You should have not let that happen, the only ones who should have been punished would have been who ever took you from your owners. And your owners were the people who locked you up and kept you prisoner.

In your case, and only your case >> to be enslaved is to be owned <<, but that ownership comes from your acceptance, and not from the kidnappers actions. You chose to be owned, and you are insisting that anyone else kidnapped should accept being owned. Well that is not the way it is. Does your daughter belong to her buyer?

Why would you be rescued from your owners?

BTW, you forgot your nasty sock.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#5747 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>This isn't about what somebody wants to be called. This is about ownership, did your kidnappers own you? Did someone buy you from them? Did you buy yourself? Why would your owner be sent to prison? You should have not let that happen, the only ones who should have been punished would have been who ever took you from your owners. And your owners were the people who locked you up and kept you prisoner.
In your case, and only your case >> to be enslaved is to be owned <<, but that ownership comes from your acceptance, and not from the kidnappers actions. You chose to be owned, and you are insisting that anyone else kidnapped should accept being owned. Well that is not the way it is. Does your daughter belong to her buyer?
Why would you be rescued from your owners?
BTW, you forgot your nasty sock.
And you left your common sense in the toilet. Don't forget to flush.

Earth,TX

#5748 Feb 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>If you had seen "her" avatar photo you would understand why she's so cranky all the time. I think she looks like Christopher Hitchens in drag.
You don't think. You are an ape slinging pooh, and nothing more.

Earth,TX

#5749 Feb 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>And you left your common sense in the toilet. Don't forget to flush.
It just eats your ass for someone to have their own opinion, and then to dare say it, doesn't it?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#5750 Feb 12, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
No, no. According to Brian G, since the above ground tests and now unethical, they can not be counted as having been science and any information we gained from them must be forgotten.
^^^This is untrue; Nuggin calls those above ground tests unethical, not me.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#5751 Feb 12, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Be quiet, Nuggin's left testicle.
Or what?

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#5752 Feb 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>FYI, there were men who went to prison for kidnapping me to sell to someone. When you're kept under guard or locked up all the time you ARE a possession and you call that person whatever they tell you to call them until you are rescued, die, or escape. That's called "reality", Ms. Clueless.
No, that's called weakness.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#5753 Feb 12, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
So you agree with my claim about you? Wow! That was easy. No problem, here's what you do. First call Givethemliberty's wife and you'll be set.
I don't understand bullsh*t please translate for me. You can leave out the stuff about the earth being 6000 years old, we've all heard and laughed at that part.

Location hidden

#5754 Feb 12, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit fossils are real. You are conflicted. I think you need to get a proper education because your lack of intelligence is showing. It is ironic since you are here to sell us intelligent design (creationism)

Location hidden

#5755 Feb 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>And you left your common sense in the toilet. Don't forget to flush.
That isn't proof of god either, Lil Ticked's right testicle.

Level 1

Location hidden

#5756 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>You don't think. You are an ape slinging pooh, and nothing more.
Wow!

Level 1

Location hidden

#5757 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>It just eats your ass for someone to have their own opinion, and then to dare say it, doesn't it?
She also pretends like it bothers you.

Level 1

Location hidden

#5758 Feb 12, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>So you admit fossils are real. You are conflicted. I think you need to get a proper education because your lack of intelligence is showing. It is ironic since you are here to sell us intelligent design (creationism)
Blah, blah, blah.

Location hidden

#5759 Feb 12, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah.
What more can you say ignorant creationist. Run along now like you do every two months.

Level 1

Location hidden

#5760 Feb 12, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>What more can you say ignorant creationist. Run along now like you do every two months.
Sorry that I work and go to conferences. If you need a job just let me know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Evolution Debate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
An atheistic view on evolution vs. a godly view... 13 min Charles Idemi 556
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 31 min TurkanaBoy 132,960
How would creationists explain... 3 hr Chimney1 350
god is not real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jun '06) 9 hr Ooogah Boogah 13,623
Science News (Sep '13) 11 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,937
Creationism coming to Ohio classrooms? Not with... Sat nobody 7
24 hour dental emergency (Nov '13) Dec 19 Zach 4
More from around the web