Wow, I'm pretty f*#king bored with you, so I'll give you this last post to try and clear things up.<quoted text>
Your link has nothing to do with your original post.
Here's the history of this discussion:
1) A creationist came on and said C-14 was unreliable.
2) I posted an extensive post explaining that C-14 was reliable and outlining multiple ways it can be cross checked against other dating methods.
3) Skeptic claimed I was making it all up.
4) You jumped in and claimed that I was wrong.
5) I pointed out again that C-14 is reliable.
6) You insisted on arguing with me.
So, for the record -
You are arguing AGAINST C-14 by taking sides with Skeptic.
If that is NOT your intention, then you are f$(king up and have fundamentally misunderstood the conversation into which you jumped.